Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-01-2018, 07:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Dads funeral tomorrow

It is my dads funeral tomorrow and I am desperate to know if he reached the other side ok.

What are people's thoughts on will he be there watching over us?

Claire
Old 03-01-2018, 09:11 PM
Burntfruit

Have a lovely day.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:22 PM
Super Moderator
He might be there, Claire. You may be able to sense him if he has "dropped in". Funerals are usually busy events and it can be hard to find a quiet few moments, but if you can, send out your love to him, bless his Soul and wish him well.
I don't think it's always necessary for someone to attend their funeral. So sometimes the person can't be sensed on that particular day. But you may well feel his love at another time -any time in the future!

Blessings to your Dad, and condolences to you and your family.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:16 AM
Guide

I don't know, but energetically, you and your father share a connection, so you may get a personal sign. Don't miss it, by looking for something specific, keep yourself open.

I remember when our gramdfather died, I was very stressed, and I had the most amazing dream the night before his funeral. It's hard to describe, but this lady named Magdelyn, who looked like a gushing swirl of wind and flowers (I know, weird, but it seemed to be her essence) came to take me parasailing. I spent that whole night parasailing over the ocean with her....and it felt so real, that after a week of nonstop stress, I woke up more alive and happy than Inhad been that whole year.

Also, after his funeral and dinner, we all were outside that night talking about him, and a shooting star went straight across the sky. Everybody saw it. Then on our way home, I was crying again, and the song, Don't worry, be happy" came on the radio....where I lived at the time, that song never played. It played three more times that week, and we now know it as grandpas song.

I wish you and your family well, and prayers up for you all, including your father.
God bless*
Old 04-01-2018, 02:32 PM
Newbie ;)

I had a flower pot fall off the wall and my Dad actually had a vision of light rain in the living room the same morning. I found a penny outside Asda and some cats staring, but definitely find the first two incidents more believable. I don't feel I can connect with dreams sadly. Have you thought about a spiritual church or a private medium? I would suggest that you don't tell them too much in the way of details so you cant question afterwards. Some seem genuine. Hope the funeral went well. Sending you a hug.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:39 PM
Master

I am so sorry for your loss.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:21 PM
Master

I think he will hang around for his service. Then join others on the astral of the same beliefs .
Old 04-01-2018, 05:04 PM
Master
There is nothing to fear, he is all right.

(This message might be too late, the day has gone and there might be a time difference, but here is my impression anyway, use it if it speaks to you)

He will be caring for you, but my impression is he will do so from a distance for now; This is all your time to grieve and accept, and so it seems he will keep a respectful distance for a little while.

I get an impression of joy and energy, as if he is greatly looking forward to assisting you, an almost childish sparkle in his eye, a new start, lots of freedom and he's exhilarated about that. All the luggage has been dropped, he is clear and free. He knows your grief will heal, he knows you will be all right. He is right there with you - just a couple of veils away, so you'll have your peace first.

Hope that helps.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 04-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Deactivated Account
My deepest condolences, Claire.

Your Dad might try and send you a sign before he moves on. To me, people who had died appeared in dreams. In one case, I got a short vision. It might be different for you, though. If you see your father's smiling face or dream of him, this might be your father trying to tell you that he is fine.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Master
sorry on yore loss

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔