Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-07-2018, 09:59 PM
Experiencer

Help with understanding

So I am diligently trying to AP though I have only been trying for a couple weeks. I have had extremely strong vibrations, but as soon as they start they stop. Can anyone tell me why?

I get to the point when my whole body tingles like it has fallen asleep and then it becomes numb or heavy. Is this supposed to happen?

I have tried several ways to get out of my body in the aforementioned state from the rope to projecting myself above me in my head. What works best for you?

When I actually leave my body will I still feel the bed beneath me or will i feel the seperation?

Also though I am fairly certain I have Ap'd it was an unconscious event. The AP realms are however real just like one would describe the Earth as we know it during our waking hours just lacking in our physics correct?

Sorry I know, lots of questions, but any help would be nice. I know it is from your perspective, but I am curious.

Thank you for your input.
Old 23-07-2018, 05:21 AM
Seeker
Hi
Astral projection is always dangerous as the astral planes are under reconstruction by our source Brahma and his Brahmans. They work together with the Elohim of our age and their incarnated angels and star people to realign and recharge our central sun into a working harmonic craft world.
Please pray for protection and for a safe return before any projection attempts are made as you don't want to die and get lost inside the dreamscape of our multidimensional god-spirit. think of it as a chaotic timeless existence inside a structured holographic matrix of the movies interstellar and inception :(
Love and Blessings
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
OM
Namaste
Old 24-07-2018, 11:58 AM
Master

It happens to me a lot. I get vibrations and it stops then it starts up again and stops. I think it is because you have become aware of the vibrations and you have stopped for a moment relaxing or you have decreased your relaxing a bit. so the vibrations stop. If we are able to ignore the vibrations it would make a difference. It is not easy to do. I have read when your body becomes numb or heavy it is a sign you are about to ap. When you separate from your body you may or may not feel the bed. It depends how things are done. You may feel the separation when you are travelling. If you ap instantly to some place you do not feel it.