Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-07-2012, 09:28 AM
mightything

ki blast?

purely hypothetical,
but im watching tv. or cartoons really. a pretty popular one,
(it might come off as silly or immature) -shruggs-
dragon ball z. and these guys are firing off these crazy burst of energy.
it got me to thinking is this possible? like not on some grand scale with all the lights, bangs and, flashes.
but can a person form energy in there hands, and then project it out fast enough and dense enough would it sting or harm?
remember this is purely hypothetical.
i have a couple of idears of my own on how one might do it. i mean it seems straight forward enough.
but i like to know other peoples ideas.
and nope im not gona learn how to shoot people with energy blasts, and do it.
thats like having a gun and shooting people just because lol.

im not exactly sure why there was a duplicate post...
Old 25-07-2012, 10:40 AM
Master

There are many websites with even the science behind psiballs, so yes it is very possible.
I know some very good websites on their creation and use, I can share them here
http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/Psi_Ener...echnology.html
this one above also contains much more information you cansee links to on the left side, but if you look at the page you are on, its the info on psi balls and the link to other uses as well.
Here is one that will help with what you can do with them, Aa well as gives you some more ways on how to make and use them
http://www.psipog.net/cat-psiballs.html
If you'd like any other websites or information, I have practiced with psiballs before and have gotten some to become physical, for example when I was little I grabbed a scope of water, worked it into a ball and threw it at my sister, in the toss it held its shape so I began exploring the how and why's of psi balls.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 25-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Yamah

Theoretically it is possible but humans are not currently at the level where we are able to generate the required energy for DBZ level ki blasts. My old coven did a lot of psionic combat training and learning to project and defend against energy blasts of various kinds was part of our training.

My favorite attack technique actually was what I called a 'psi jolt'. basically, i would place the palm of one hand in front of my extended index finger. Simultaneously I would build up energy by attempting to push it out of my finger and hold it back by blocking it with my other palm. Then I would release the energy when it got built up and create a stinging jolt.

There are many other techniques for psionic attacks though.
Old 25-07-2012, 04:40 PM
mightything

from reading some stuff on psipog i know (i wont say alot) about psyballs.
the first thing i made. i was excited when i could show someone else and it wasnt just my imagination.

the thing about psyballs are they feel so soft and flexible. i had a hardtime believing they could hurt. maybe in the right or wrong hands lol.
most people dont even feel energy. though i know you dont have to be aware of something for it to hurt you.

my inner thought tells me if i really really try or got angry.(my energy goes crazy when i get angry, im just shy of a calculating berserker sometimes)
i could just throw alot of energy at a person. and see how it effects them.
but i know thats an ineffectual way to fight an energy battle.
if they werent a vamp they could probably take that energy before it reaches them and slam it into the ground or maybe rebound it.

sometimes when i would heal my girlfriends headaches,
hand right over her third eye.
before it would go away she would see spots.(sometimes)
this got me to thinking that maybe seeing as the brain is the computer for the body.
if you could either grabbed the head and jolt it or just send a surge right into the middle of said head. one could possibly short circuit a person (loss of consciousness)
might do nothing might at least cause disorientation or loss of complete body control. which could be key if your trying to fight someone off of.

im kinda a weirdo like my inner voice says i might need to know this kinda stuff.
i think about it alot. it mostly makes me want to become stronger lol.
the same thought process that was aware id travel and procreate and study energy(i knew where, years early, i just never questioned)
says there is a possible possibility where energy flows strong enough for everyone to get some. and some of us aint gona be nice. (could be paranoia)

mostly id like someone to practice with. i kinda see healing and harm going together. if you can harm you can heal and vice verse.
i like the idea of learn "good" and "bad" stuff, bc
in my head its all a choice either way.
Old 25-07-2012, 04:57 PM
mightything

@ShadeD
thanks for the links man. i had kinda forgot the psypog one. i only been on wingmakers once, and thats kool about the water. i been thinking about trying to do things with energy and water for a lil bit now. im just not a fan of the wet stuff. ima fire guy. currently not a active pyro. or else id be burning everything.
ive grown content in my old age to just watch the embers of my pipe. lol.

@Yamah
that psi jolt sounds pretty sweet
Old 25-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Master

I love fire :) I recall being younger and dividing ways to handle things, bubbles of water around fire psiballs, surrounded in electricity, then the core of earth energy, It was quite effective and hit hard, it didn't matter one's element, they would feel one thing or another, many of the time it was all of them. As I've gotten older I started using psiballs to heal, healing energy packed into small places to make them more effective. I've come to not having to attack but just hold my hands out, the light keeps me safe and darkness away. I heal mostly, and psiballs can use these attacking energies as well to heal instead, each has different aspects to them, you come to close to the flame and it burns you, to far away and it cannot touch, but just close enough and it will heal, it will warm you. Same applies for the other elements, there are very many uses to them.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 26-07-2012, 12:28 AM
mightything

thats what i use most, heat to heal. im good at muscle pains and headaches. things like that. (belly aches) ive helped other people but i have no way to verify if it was energy sent their way or just good wishes that helped more.
i got into healing for my woman. im kinda not as into it now. but every time people are in pain around me my first instinct is to help.
Old 26-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Master

Yes, my sister's friends come to me many times for healing, many healing have been done, one was a sprained ankle I believe that my sister incorrectly healed and I fixed it, she's come back many times, sometimes just for small things like sunburn (I live next door to the beach :P so they get a lot of that) my friends as well have been learning of my healing abilities and have been coming to me or I go to them. I got into healing bc my close friend had a great desire to learn, which eventually reflected onto me and suddenly I go from focused on self defense on over to healing, my personality took on a completely new shift, I went from being scared of bugs to being overprotective of them :) for example.

Old 26-07-2012, 01:18 AM
mightything

lol im actually trying to fix my weirdly healed ankle.
it has a noticeable pop.
that my other one doesnt.
its because i had to be a strong one and walk two days later
Old 26-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Master

that's quite a coincidence there :) would you like some help? I also have Reiki and a few other forms of healing under my belt if you'd like me to heal it.