Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-03-2011, 08:55 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerryh
Sometimes when I do readings for people I get snippets of a song.They just pop into my head and end up being relevant to the person involved.The last time it happened someone was wondering whether their business would be a success and I got the line Ba ba baby you ain't seen nothing yet.
Best wishes Gerry

Yes, it can happen! I've had similar things occur, and I always pay attention, because invariably, that message is being directed towards our consciousness by Source!

What a cool message for your client, by the way!
Old 25-03-2011, 08:55 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
yep, LightFilledHeart! Your right on the money there...can come from anywhere, anyway...

Sure can! I love the ways that spirit can talk to us
Old 25-03-2011, 11:31 PM
beth

Wow, This is so weird that this post would come up. Its been happening to me for the last month. Never happen before. When I wake up in the mornings there will be a song in my head. So weird. One morning it was a Rod Stewart song. But for the life of me i can't remember which one. I've had other songs come to me to. But can't remember them either. Shoot.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will have to remember and write them down.

Beth
Old 26-03-2011, 01:01 AM
münchen444

Hi Starbuck,

To answer your specific question re: hearing songs overnight or experiencing a song while relaxing or meditating: yes.

I sometimes wake up to a certain song playing in my head (it is always the same song). This song has never meant anything to me and seems to center, somehow, around the person I‘m dreaming about when I hear it/wake up to it. This happens to me, perhaps, once a month.

During some visions that I have (I suppose this could fall into a similar category as meditating?) I will sometimes "hear" songs playing, as well.

It is quite interesting!

I'll add that, most of the songs I've encountered, in this manner, don't seem to pertain to me. However, they could be sending a message to me about a specific person.
Old 26-03-2011, 08:02 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Wow that's a really strong message isn't it! It's quite unbelievable when that happens, it can give you a jolt.

I've had one or two that were quite strong as well. This one appeared in my head when I was half asleep and it doesn't take a discourse analyst to work out what was going on for me:

The Sun Aint Gonna Shine Anymore

Loneliness is a coat you wear
The dark shade of blue is always there
Emptiness is a place you're in
With nothing to lose and nothing to win

The sun ain't gonna shine anymore
The moon ain't gonna rise in the sky
The tears are always clouding your eyes
When you're without her

Lonely without you, baby
So lonely
I can't go on
On without her

Oh wow that's a powerful one too, hoping you have gotten through that time.
But I love when those happen, especially when every line really speaks to you and tells you what is, very good lessons involved. If everyone posted their song lyric messages, could probably see a lot of what they were going through at the time.
Old 26-03-2011, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Many people experience songs coming on the radio at the appropriate time, but does anyone else regularly get songs appear randomly in their head overnight or even through relaxing or meditating? The songs always contain powerful messages related to my life. They are always completely random and not songs I have heard recently or thought about, but I know what they are since I usually recognise a line or the title and can look the lyrics up in full.

I now have a folder in my ITunes specifically for songs that have come to me in this way. Each song is remarkably apt and they make me feel comforted and supported.

Anyone else get this?

yes, a lot
Old 26-03-2011, 10:33 AM
spirit72

All the time... It's a way my dad communicates to me... I think song writers are an angels voice, a singer is the touch of an angel, and the words are there comfort
Old 26-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Wow lovely stories here!

My favourite song that appeared in this way is Zoom by Fat Larry's Band. It came into my head during meditation and it still brings tears to my eyes everytime I hear it. Listen to the lyrics and how wonderful they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX9LSOshOYY
Old 27-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Ascender

I wake up to random songs often, I should probably reflect on how those are in my life lol. I never thought that there was more to them.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Oh do pay attention - it's truly amazing what we get told sometimes.

I've only just remembered that a few months ago I was really angry with my son (who has learning difficulties) and afterwards I fely truly terrible. I woke up in the middle of that night with this song in my head:

Title: The Animals - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Baby, do you understand me now
Sometimes I feel a little mad
But don't you know that no one alive
Can always be an angel
When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
Baby, sometimes I'm so carefree
With a joy that's hard to hide
And sometimes it seems that all I have do is worry
Then you're bound to see my other side