Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 30-09-2017, 06:40 PM
Guide

Meditating with Moldavite

I've only used it since Wednesday this week so it's still early days but one thing I immediately noticed is that I've settled straight into relaxing and leaving thoughts behind with no body restlessness whatsoever. Normally I have to get past some 'body' restlessness every time I meditate and on occasions I've just had to give up the meditation and try another time.

Its like this stuff has body zonked me which is perfect for my meditations. I seem to have gone further too and I've jerked myself back twice now. Today I've had a nagging headache and a lot of pressure on the bridge of my nose and between my eyes. It's not unbearable but I'm keen to see where it leads. I've had a piece of smokey quartz on me to help with grounding and the Moldavite on my heart whilst meditating.

Has anyone else has found Moldavite good to meditate with?
Old 01-10-2017, 06:28 AM
Guide
Yes it is beneficiary if meditating step wise.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:25 AM
Experiencer
Hi there! I love Moldavite! It is helping me a lot with my spiritual growth and has placed me where I'm supposed to be in life. I have three now and looking into getting a 4th one. Think and feel its my BFF, seriously, don't know what am gonna do without it. Btw get ready ... it will align you to your spiritual destiny at a faster speed and people who don't belong in your life will leave. It may seem harsh at first but you just have to stay strong and trust. You will go thru a thorough cleansing. In the long run, you will understand all this. Love and light.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:31 AM
Newbie ;)

PAUSE

Hello, me I use Pause, it's a wonderful meditation app which helps me to take a break with my feelings, and become better.