Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 16-03-2017, 03:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritofZoe
I have to disagree. The term is still very relevant and describes a type of person who is very distinct from the majority of people. The vast majority of people, even if they have past lives they are unaware of, on other planets, are very much NON starseedy nor lightworkers etc, that's the whole reason the lightworkers etc are here, their perspective wouldn't even reach public consciousness if they weren't. Saying it implies being better than is very subjective, in the eye of the beholder. That's like saying calling someone an "athlete" implies superiority, and to many people it does, but others don't care, and some people likewise would feel insulted if you called them a starseed.

In that case, I think we're having a disagreement due to semantics. You have a different idea of what a starseed/child is.
Old 20-03-2017, 12:46 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
The first thing that comes into mind when meeting other Starseeds is that the feeling should be relaxed and comfortable. What could be the explanation why it has the opposite effect?

Just because two people aren't native to a place, that doesn't mean they're both native to the same other place :) I'm a US citizen; if I go to France and meet an Australian, we'll both be not-French together, but that doesn't mean we have an instant affinity for each other. We have a higher chance of it because we share the common experience of being a cultural outsider, but that doesn't mean the cultural background we do have is shared.

I've been a stranger in many places where I didn't immediately relate to other people there who were also strangers. Similarly, I find people with non-human souls to be a diverse group :)
Old 29-04-2017, 12:33 AM
Master

2/3 of the people on the planet now are starseeds. We all come from different places. Some of us do not get along outside of this planet, and we make each other uncomfortable when we meet here. You are likely just experiencing someone from a group your soul doesn't get along with.
Old 17-11-2017, 01:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritofZoe
I have to disagree. The term is still very relevant and describes a type of person who is very distinct from the majority of people. The vast majority of people, even if they have past lives they are unaware of, on other planets, are very much NON starseedy nor lightworkers etc, that's the whole reason the lightworkers etc are here, their perspective wouldn't even reach public consciousness if they weren't. Saying it implies being better than is very subjective, in the eye of the beholder. That's like saying calling someone an "athlete" implies superiority, and to many people it does, but others don't care, and some people likewise would feel insulted if you called them a starseed.

I hope you don't mind me asking? Can you be a starseed and lighworker?
Old 28-11-2017, 07:00 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepurple00
I hope you don't mind me asking? Can you be a starseed and lighworker?

Yes starseeds do lightwork, starseeds are lightworkers.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
The energy of star seeds/children vibrate at a different level to most other people. So when someone meets a star seed/child, they find something odd/unusual about them that they don't quite understand or like. This often results in star seeds/children finding it difficult to make a good first impression.

Given a bit of time, and these star people can build strong connections with other people. But it takes a bit to get around this 'disconnection' that people initially feel.

Wow, this explains my entire life...
Old 15-05-2018, 12:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Me too! It’s very tough but very rewarding when the right people come into your life or you find yourself in theirs.