Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Aishwarya

Question A doubt : Clarify please?

Is it true that our ancestors, who passed away, will be born again in our family itself?? Like.. kind of a cyclic event..being born in the same family in which they were there in their previous birth??
Old 09-07-2013, 06:12 PM
primrose

Not necessarily, it does happen, but they could also be friends or enemies, depending on what lessons they have yet to learn. To be reborn again and again with the same family members is possible, my mother before she died "talked" to my deceased grandmother, my grandmother told her that my son was once her son.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Administrator
Anything is possible but not in my own experiences.i have lived through a few life times,and the only person that i can recall from any of them is my husband. i cant recall anyone else.

Namaste
Old 09-07-2013, 10:22 PM
vision

One of our ancestors could very well have been us in a previous incarnation.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:19 AM
Aishwarya

Oh So.. what i can decipher from all ur replies.. it may or may not be!!

A new doubt... Does that atma(soul), has the choice to decide where it wants to take birth??? I meant, in whose family / what ever it is??
Old 11-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Guide
No,this is not correct.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 11-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Aishwarya

Question

@krishna ... can you explain it elaborately?? what is not correct?? I dont get it.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:51 PM
primrose

Aishwarya, As I understand it, souls do choose where and with who they incarnate with.
Old 13-07-2013, 06:40 PM
Aishwarya

primrose that's really fascinating to hear!! Before birth, we chose "ALL of THIS" ourselves !! wish we could remember EVERYTHING!! :)
Old 13-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Angelstar

l to believe that you chose were you wish to spend your next incarnation and to what family you want to be born into.l also believe we can't remember all the life times we have incarnated into because if we remembered every death,horrific or not and remembered all the deaths of all the loved ones we lost including children.How do you think your objective mind would handle it,think how you feel after loosing some one close to you in this life time,what the grief does to you,then think of that grief a million fold.Your objective mind could not handle it.l believe our soul personality remembers every life time and brings with it into each life time the lessons learned,l feel this is how we evolve,but it keeps hidden the loss and heart break of each life from our objective mind.