Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Closed Thread

Old 24-01-2007, 12:57 PM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by auricman
in terms of light and dark about 90% of people who use dark energy as thier main source are evil minded, but there are always the few that are pure in thier intentions. with dark energy most of the things you can use it for either hurts or disables things, not very ncie things at all. while with light energy most of it is good adn benificial to everyone. personaly i stay to the light. but i try to learn and understand about everything.

Auricman, I would be intersested in knowing the source for your statement that about 90% of people who use dark energy. Could you link to the article you are referencing, or give the names of those researchers who conducted the study you cited for your about 90%? Usually studies and surveys of this nature never use the word ABOUT. Thanks in advance.

John
Old 24-01-2007, 04:55 PM
auricman

i was just saying in my opinion that roughly that amount of people are that way, from my own experiences with lots of different people.
Old 24-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Luke Wolf

I would like the stress the difference between Darkness and Negative energies.
From a physical point of view, darkness is mearly a void. It is nothing.
From a metaphysical view, Darkness is mearly the opposite of Light, creating a duality. What can be done with Light can be done with Darkness, and vice versa. The difference in which one people follow is a question that would be similiar to asking do you like cold or room temperature water. It comes down to personal preferences and which ever the individual feels most comfortable with.
Negative energies are in no way affiliated with Darkness. Depression, sickness, hatred, evil, and other negativities are simply just that. Negative energies. Society has associated them with Darkness, and it is a strong view held by many.
Old 24-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Guide

Luke, I understand what you mean. As a healer I occassionally use what I describe as velvet black energy to heal on certain occassions. I also understand the void and the darkness of which you speak. My caution is strictly towards the practice of ONLY emersing oneself in the darkness as this is an imbalanced approach. When I enter the void or use black energy, even though I am a proponant or advacate of light, I do not get sick. This is because I am connected to the source from my center and am unaffected by external conditions of any psychic enviroment and energy. Becoming affected, especially in the form of sickness by the stimulous of light just as it would by the stimulous of darkness is a direct sign of that there is an imbalance which, is just one of many discriptor's in lableling pain/sickness/suffering/desease. Ever hear of empaths or "sensatives" becoming sick when entering certain locations or standing next to someone who has "negative energy"? I could provide many examples of this just from posts on this very site. However, these sensatives usually do not realize that they are, in fact, feeling there own negative energy. The environment or person is only the stimulous and since they are sensative to energy, they have a more dramatic response and are more aware of the symptoms of negative energy that has been triggered. I say this so that you understand that I am not associating your sickness directly with your appeal for darkness, but rather only commenting on perhaps the reason for your sickness when exposed to light based on your comments and the fact that you ONLY persue spiritual experience through darkness.

I did indeed suggest that there is an end to truth and experience on this path of darkness and that the ultimate knowledge comes from not doing it. This is because, as you put it, these are the natures of the dual worlds/dimensions/planes/realms/realities. You asked what you can do with light that you can't with darkness. This understanding comes when you discover that there are dimensions of non-duality, there truly are. And theses levels must be traveled by the current of light which is the essence of god itself. the astral dimension is the bridge between the dual and non-dual worlds and is really quite low in vibration compared to the planes above/beyond it.

So again, I'm just making a suggestion here, but it may be helpful to you if you do not dedicate yourself to only one side of the equation, and beyond that to attempt to find or go where there is not equation at all. In otherwords, continue to enjoy the experience of darkness, but not only darkness.

There is no doubt, there is a misunderstanding about dark energy vs. light and it is often incorrectly labelled as wrong, bad or evil. Perhaps it would serve others on this site well if you were to explain the process, benefits and knowledge gained from it.

Chadley
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 25-01-2007, 02:54 AM
Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
Luke, I understand what you mean. As a healer I occassionally use what I describe as velvet black energy to heal on certain occassions. I also understand the void and the darkness of which you speak. My caution is strictly towards the practice of ONLY emersing oneself in the darkness as this is an imbalanced approach. When I enter the void or use black energy, even though I am a proponant or advacate of light, I do not get sick. This is because I am connected to the source from my center and am unaffected by external conditions of any psychic enviroment and energy. Becoming affected, especially in the form of sickness by the stimulous of light just as it would by the stimulous of darkness is a direct sign of that there is an imbalance which, is just one of many discriptor's in lableling pain/sickness/suffering/desease. Ever hear of empaths or "sensatives" becoming sick when entering certain locations or standing next to someone who has "negative energy"? I could provide many examples of this just from posts on this very site. However, these sensatives usually do not realize that they are, in fact, feeling there own negative energy. The environment or person is only the stimulous and since they are sensative to energy, they have a more dramatic response and are more aware of the symptoms of negative energy that has been triggered. I say this so that you understand that I am not associating your sickness directly with your appeal for darkness, but rather only commenting on perhaps the reason for your sickness when exposed to light based on your comments and the fact that you ONLY persue spiritual experience through darkness.

I did indeed suggest that there is an end to truth and experience on this path of darkness and that the ultimate knowledge comes from not doing it. This is because, as you put it, these are the natures of the dual worlds/dimensions/planes/realms/realities. You asked what you can do with light that you can't with darkness. This understanding comes when you discover that there are dimensions of non-duality, there truly are. And theses levels must be traveled by the current of light which is the essence of god itself. the astral dimension is the bridge between the dual and non-dual worlds and is really quite low in vibration compared to the planes above/beyond it.

So again, I'm just making a suggestion here, but it may be helpful to you if you do not dedicate yourself to only one side of the equation, and beyond that to attempt to find or go where there is not equation at all. In otherwords, continue to enjoy the experience of darkness, but not only darkness.

There is no doubt, there is a misunderstanding about dark energy vs. light and it is often incorrectly labelled as wrong, bad or evil. Perhaps it would serve others on this site well if you were to explain the process, benefits and knowledge gained from it.

Chadley

Chadley,

OK this one's too much and I'm going to give you some more reasons to feel the "love" you talked to me about. I'm not going to get into a verbal/mental dualing game with you over any of this but just say that if this works for you....wonderful. Really, wonderful. However it's not fair or correct that you make flat blanket statements about all "empaths or sensitives" and what, when, why, how etc. these people experience what all they (I) do. Come on Chadley.

You said that these sensitives are in fact experiencing their own negativity....like that's "BAD". Eeeeuuuu. Come on again Chadman. Like-energy resonates with like-energy, we all know this so what's the deal with making it sound like sensitives/empaths who can recognize and read energy both in ourselves (those of us on this very site as you so kindly pointed out) and ALSO the SAME energy outside of ourselves in other people, places, objects and so on is some how.......'bad' or 'wrong' of us? What a cheesy low-blow besides being totally wrong.

Those external physical locations and other people housing "negative" or lower vibrating energies are NOT the "stimulous" as you put it. They are simply ALSO carrying the same negative/lower energies that we the empaths/sensitives can read/feel/sense/respond/react to etc. Why? Because we're real familiar with it! Do I personally think these other people and locations are "bad" because of it? Hell no. What in the blue phunk do you think we're in a world of polarity for To get intimately familiar with BOTH of these energies (which is really only one energy) until we can't freaking stand it anymore and we finally integrate THE GREAT POLARITY GAME in ourselves and get our little behinds to a higher state above and beyond it. Don't even try to make this sacred learning humanity came here to experience seem like it's "wrong" or "bad" to finally be able to discern the difference! We aren't going anywhere else until we get this one down to perfection.

My god its no wonder you (and some others here) believe those of us sensitives/empaths etc. living what we have and are, including the so-called ascension process, think we're wildly deluded idiots! Very sad.
Old 25-01-2007, 04:51 AM
Guide

Lapis, please feel free to interject anytime you feel I’m being unfair at all times. I hope all who read my posts will do that without fear. I promise that I will not duel with you.

First, let me say that I completely understand your need to stand up for empaths and sensatives around the world as they receive enough scrutiny and down right scorn from Christians to intellects alike to have to also endure it from someone like me, also in the metaphysical arts. I sincerely apologize, truly, if I have said anything that has been a put down to empaths, psychics or sensatives. I promiss you it was not intended that way. Did I use the word bad or wrong? I had to re-read what I wrote to try and find the implication, and I still can’t. What I meant was this: Empaths and Sensitives who are born that way, you must agree, are often confused and overwhelmed by the onslot of psychic information that comes their way. Many times they don’t have anyone to guide them right away and are left to make their own conclusions until they eventually, finally discover there is a community of folks out there just like themselves. Is this not so? In the post, I was trying to be diplimatic and non-judgmental in regards to the studies of darkness and dark energy and I was trying to explain to Luke_Wolf that I have seen sickness as a reaction from lightworkers around dark as well as dark workers around light and how both reactions are equal symptoms of imbalance. And in so doing, I did not make a blanket statement pertaining to empaths alone, I merely stated that individual examples existed by which I could attribute my claim.

Lapis, I have many friends who are psychics, mediums, empaths...etc.....Including the mother of my child of whom I share a very evolved relationship with right now. She does readings all the time. Lapis, after even reading just a few of my posts, do you not think that I am psychic as well? This would be silly considering my exposure every day to upper dimensions and energy. There is one big difference between me and most psychics. My sensitivity came with the development of my healing ability. Therefore, I was able to temper my abilities with more wisdom than those who come into the world with the gates wide open from the get go. Am I saying that I am more wise? no. only that I had the luxury of experiencing psychic phenomena gradually in concurrance with my learning of spiritual principles.

Here is where it may get sticky, because this is where I’m going to speak of a truth I have uncovered as a healer that can be quite a kick in the ego to those who are sensitives. It is not a blanket statement for only empaths, but for all people (can you believe the nerve of this guy :) And that is, as I mentioned briefly before, any experience of negative energy that is felt no matter what the circumstance, IS YOUR OWN. This is a powerful truth, but truth none the less. You will not experience the vibration of that which is not already within you in these dual worlds. You said it yourself, “Like-energy resonates with like-energy”. And so it does. Oh yes, you may be able to read it or identify it, but you will not be negatively affected by it UNLESS this energy resonates with a similar one within your field. Many empaths feel the weight of the world or the negative energy of others and attribute it to just being sensitive to the outside energy. But, they are not, they are sensitive to their own energy. The fact that they have negative energy in their field is no different than just about everyone else on the planet. Difference is, they are more “sensitive” to it. Does this make them wrong? is it wrong to have negative energy in your system? OF COURSE NOT!! Who among us does not have some sort of negative energy in their system? As a healer, I can give you tremendous detail, if you so desire, as to how I have come to these conclusions. This in itself is a huge subject, and perhaps I will open a thread about it if I am so inspired. But, really this goes along with the holographic model of the world, the law of attraction and the principles of recognizing one’s circumstances as the mirror, does it not?. Is the mirror's purpose not stimulous? Does it not expose that which we before could not see?

My intent was to show Luke_Wolf that I do not simply regard his methods as evil and that I understand the recipricating properties between the dual nature of lightworkers and Darkworkers, for lack of a better word. NOT to belittle empaths or sensitives.

Lapis, I have great respect for your understanding of spiritual nature and wisdom. You have said many things to which I have said silently to myself, rock on sister, you understand!!! Just to give you one example, in Blair’s thread about false sources you pretty much gave all the information needed when you posted with a wonderful short reply explaining discernment. That is just the last example I could think of, but I hope it adds to my sincerity here.

However, in this case, I think you may have over-reacted a bit. And, I have to wonder if it is because of the contents of the pm I sent you. I must tell you, I was specifically guided to tell you what I told you in the pm. I must admit, I’m surprised that you were so taken aback by it. I do not play games though I must admit there is an agenda above my understanding and aparrently yours as to why I sent that message to you. I would suggest you ask your guide(s) about it. There is a reason I have felt the way I have and there is/was higher purpose as to why I shared it with you, though I believe it is for you to know and not me. All I know is I was told to send it to you and I obeyed without question.

The feeling remains,

Chadley.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi

Last edited by chadley : 25-01-2007 at 06:47 PM.
Old 25-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Lapis

Chadley,

I enjoyed reading everything you said and it was also nice to hear you get a tiny bit more personal. I very much agree with many things you said, others not, but I do however wish that you had really read what I'd said about "polarity" and getting beyond it. You missed my point, my very reality. You still don't understand what I'm talking about and that's OK. Here's another example:

You told me to "...ask my guides..." evidently to help me get some confirmation about certain things. To me that one comment was mildly insulting because I don't need them to access higher information, awareness, and so on. You don't get me yet! 'They' left nearly 10 years ago. I could have NOT said this but if I'm going to be honest with you, I needed to, to try and get another point across.

You also said "....that I had the luxury of experiencing psychic phenomena gradually in concurrance with my learning of spiritual principles." Like I can't tell this already and also exactly what it means? Chadley......think.......why do you think that some people (I'm blantantly including myself here now) incarnate with psychic, empathic, clairvoyant etc. abilities that are in most cases functioning from very early childhood and never close down as they age? When this one difference is more clearly understood then maybe you and I and a few others here at SF can have far more balanced, open, and real conversations with each other. That is a real desire for me believe it or not.

You're also right about my "over reacting" a bit in my first post to you. I don't have a problem admitting this, the reasons for it have been an undercurrent here for months. And like you, I was pushed into this thread yesterday by unseen hands to find your one post. I haven't read any of this thread but was energetically directed to only what I did read, your post. There has been some new things trying to come through to each of us Chadley and I've been dodging it for awhile now. Yep, I over reacted for a few different reasons, but it got us here and that's good I feel.

I want to apologize to all the other members' who've posted here for totally derailing this thread. I'll exit quietly and possibly also start another thread designed for considering this and other related things. Thanks for the teachings Chadley as I really don't miss much.

Last edited by Lapis : 25-01-2007 at 11:24 PM.
Old 27-01-2007, 10:49 PM
jeace

Curious...

Hi Lapis,

By checking the conversation, my eye fell on some of your comments, namely those concerning the following :

Quote:
You also said "....that I had the luxury of experiencing psychic phenomena gradually in concurrance with my learning of spiritual principles." Like I can't tell this already and also exactly what it means? Chadley......think.......why do you think that some people (I'm blantantly including myself here now) incarnate with psychic, empathic, clairvoyant etc. abilities that are in most cases functioning from very early childhood and never close down as they age? When this one difference is more clearly understood then maybe you and I and a few others here at SF can have far more balanced, open, and real conversations with each other. That is a real desire for me believe it or not.

I was interested in hearing, if you don't mind, exactly what the answers to the questions you posed to Chadley are from YOUR point of view.

Would you mind elaborating on it?

Thanks in advance.
Old 27-01-2007, 11:29 PM
Lapis

Not on this thread 'jeace' as I already mentioned, I'd derailed the topic enough.
Old 30-01-2007, 06:33 PM
jeace

Just 1 question...

Well, a full coverage would of course be very nice, but I was now mailnly talking about what you consider to be the DIFFERENCE between those who possess any 'psychic' abilities at all and those who don't.

I understand you have memory of your past lives, right?

Then you probably (or definitely) remember that possessing 'psychic' abilities during a physical 'trip' is NOT necessarily an 'official trademark' of a soul's 'development' in the current physical 'cycle' or overall.

That's why I suppose you're aiming at a different angle, and I was just curious to hear what that angle is.

Or I can just wait until you post the 'full' piece of course

I thank you in advance anyway.
Closed Thread