Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 09-02-2018, 09:37 PM
Pathfinder

Pets or other animals

Just curious how many here speak to their pets or any animals and understand what the animal says back via telepathy ? I have done this for awhile with my pets ( 5 dogs, 1 cat, 2 birds and a pet squirrel). I just recently realized I was really understanding them. I have noticed a few other animals not my own that have communicated with me and I understood them.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:22 PM
Master
yep
im beginn
relzze
my
mewww
of
mewss
sonss
lk
mammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mewwwwwwwww
maemmmmmmmmmmmm

1 cat i usd 2 hav lucy i usd 2 say geses wish hnads is treetss in she usd 2 uslyy guses rhy she did
bur lucy is in spirtt now

now iv 2 hyoo 1 yr oldss cats thy tell me wot thy wntt 2 thy do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-02-2018, 11:42 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I do!!! They are fun to talk to! :) They are already telepathic so when I talk to them, I get answers back sometimes (depending on the situation). Last time I talked to my dog, he told me the time, 3:21 PM, and it was accurate :)
Old 10-02-2018, 11:46 PM
Master
i call thm my kidss i do

Old 11-02-2018, 12:06 AM
Super Moderator
I love that Hoppy....your dog told you the time!

I kind of guessed (or telepathed?) a cat's name the other day! I suddenly heard the name "Ben" when the cat looked at me. So I called out "Ben??"

I had no idea what that cat's name was. I see it in passing quite regularly, often chirp a greeting but it always ignores me.

Anyway, when I said that, the cat arched its back, rubbed against a post, and came over happily to say hello. I said Ben again, and it looked happy.

Later I happened to see the cat's human so I asked him what his cat is called. He replied "Burton Ernie"....but his accent when he said "Burton" sounded almost exactly like "Ben"! (Syllables run together and no "T") That cat is certain he is called Ben! LOL
Old 11-02-2018, 12:09 AM
Master
lol tobi
my 2 cats i jab now
alex is a sofftyy he is his sittrss is a bullly
my dad wz lovin but not softt lk alex cat i named him aftrr
dott is a bully antisoasle nothn lk my anti i nmed her aftrr
dott wz lk me sofft doorr matt u cud say

Old 11-02-2018, 12:09 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i call thm my kidss i do
I call them my babies :)

My dogs love talking outloud with their barks and howls and whines. It's so cute!!
Old 11-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I love that Hoppy....your dog told you the time!

I kind of guessed (or telepathed?) a cat's name the other day! I suddenly heard the name "Ben" when the cat looked at me. So I called out "Ben??"

I had no idea what that cat's name was. I see it in passing quite regularly, often chirp a greeting but it always ignores me.

Anyway, when I said that, the cat arched its back, rubbed against a post, and came over happily to say hello. I said Ben again, and it looked happy.

Later I happened to see the cat's human so I asked him what his cat is called. He replied "Burton Ernie"....but his accent when he said "Burton" sounded almost exactly like "Ben"! (Syllables run together and no "T") That cat is certain he is called Ben! LOL
Yes!!!! :) Animals are smart!!!

Sometimes they pick out their own names or when you adopt them, they tell you their name instead of you picking it for them.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:22 AM
Master
i no wn i got lucy in 2000 off ct/dog shelttr she wz callded lalala 2 not 2 cofusess her we all agredd on lucy wish wz grt had her ti; 2016 i did

thess 2 iv got now is still lerniint hy r

Old 11-02-2018, 12:25 AM
Super Moderator
I had a Crow tell me her name was Martha a few months ago. I always call her Martha now. Her mother (father??) is called Koori, and I have known her/him? for more than a year. I couldn't keep calling Koori's son/daughter "Koori-Baby"!
So now I know it's Martha! haha