Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Possible Visions of Past Life

Suddenly, I will become overwhelmingly immersed in a life I have no memory of living. Sometimes its when I listen to certain music, travel through certain areas of Colorado, or even when I'm at peace walking my dog.

With music its the strongest; I hear it, and all of a sudden I'm envisioning myself with a group of people, and we're walking alongside a jungle coastline beach, our trek always to the rhythm of the drums that sound from our traveling pack. Or I am imagining myself hunting in the forest, the vicious rush of predator and prey flowing in my veins.

Is this simply my overactive imagination, or am I really experiencing visions from lives I have lived god knows how long ago?
Old 23-10-2017, 07:01 PM
Master

When you vibration is at a certain pitch and your mind is at rest, you are visiting other.....realities/lives. There's a place I go to review past lives. It's a plane of existence with a certain vibration with no physical features other than it's flat.

Once the pathway has been found to this place, it's easier to find it again at different times.
Old 25-10-2017, 09:12 PM
Newbie ;)

That's incredibly fascinating. They are visions that appear in my mind's eye as if they were happening in front of me. Suddenly I'm transported back when time of humanity first began, and I'm with a small tribe traveling up the african continent.

Are there ways of exploring past lives and even my ancestors more in depth? I am interested in techniques more than the musical that I have been using.
Old 26-10-2017, 12:19 AM
Guide

Yes, you can do your own past life aggression on YouTube, you need headphones, and quiet space, also to be in the right frame of mind...no fear, no judgement, and no skepticism....all will distort your truth, I did that and found out years later, I was wrong because of my judgement and beliefs. Some local colleges offer it, for a fee...and you might have some spiritual groups in your area who do it for a small fee, as a group.
Old 26-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Master

I agree with Colorado.
Old 27-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Seeker
I didn't want to start a whole new thread. But I just wanted to say that I'm new to this as i stated in my "welcome" post. Mainly because it's the only thing that makes sense without calling myself crazy.

I've always had odd dreams and as I've gotten older they've gotten more realistic and effect me more. Ive always had a dream where I'm driving and I say I don't feel well and pull over, get out of the vehicle and just kind of black out. I wake up after that having trouble breathing. Not until the last couple of years has it gotten more detailed. Now I know that in that dream, I died. I remember it too well.

Not only do I have that dream. But I'll have dreams just doing every day things. I wake up knowing small details of it. For example, I remember looking at an older clocked on the bed stand next to my bed. I woke up in real life and its not there. I looked everywhere for it and it took me a while to realise I was looking for a clock in a dream I had.

I dream about golfing. I've golfed once in my life and I got so angry I couldn't continue... But I wake up and I want to go golfing like it's something I do just any old time....

I have dreams with children and my wives (I'm assuming I had more than one) the dreams are jumbled up. for example, i'll be at a different location one night and another one another night. or my kids are young and then in another dream, they've grown up a bit. different cars, different houses, etc.

The past year I've woken from these dreams and it's hard for me to adjust back sometimes. Like I've been taken into another body to another time and suddenly I'm not me anymore... But I am.

I went crazy over a car. A car I've always thought was a good looking car. But all of a sudden I HAD TO HAVE IT. I searched for hours, days. Looking for it. I ended up settling for one closest to my location. A 1973 mercedes...... I'm 27 years old and I had tears in my eyes when I sat in that car. I bought it. Every moment spent in that car, every part of me is absolutely happy.

I think something triggered these dreams to start. I don't know what or where or why. I think bringing things in to my life now that I remember from these dreams makes me happy. I can't have the people back but I can have similar things... It's a way of adjusting I suppose.

If this is a past life. I know I was a father to many children and a man madly in love with a woman.

It's hard to wake up sometimes and realise it's all gone. I've got a family now and I've got to keep on keepin' on. :)
Old 27-10-2017, 06:34 PM
Newbie ;)

I've always had the feeling that a lot of my ancestors were brutal warriors and slayed many people in their lifetimes. I feel very connected yet secretly horrified to more violent eras of human history, and even would go so far as to say that due to my peaceful yet ailment ridden existence I lead today I may have karmic PTSD if that even makes sense :p
Old 28-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by holly1213
It's hard to wake up sometimes and realise it's all gone.

I'm not really in to the past lives and reincarnation thing. Though sometimes I might get a very strong sense of connection to past times I won't pursue it, probably because I'm more interested in present times and the lost or dormant memory.

I grew up in Scotland, but now live in England. I started a new job recently that takes me into an unfamiliar part of town. Earlier this week while cycling past a road junction I had the most profound memory awareness of a preschool I had once attended. Not here where I now live, just an almost overwhelming sense of somewhere real, some place I can't pin down - a sleepiness, a comforting sense of parental stability, and the exquisite cosiness of anticipation of going to meet someone. Someone holding the key to the meaning of one's life ...

Wilhelm Reich, the radical and controversial psychoanalyst, believed that memories can be stored in muscle tissue! Not so crazy when given some thought. Especially while sleeping, when muscles can reach a state of total relaxation, and memories are released into the subconscious. Or in my case, having not cycled for a long while.

I don't think you're crazy, just experiencing crazy stuff. And just like the rest of us, searching for answers.
Old 28-10-2017, 06:29 PM
Master
yes me 2
music vibs can hav m stif thy can
paslifs i get 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by le_manx
I've always had the feeling that a lot of my ancestors were brutal warriors and slayed many people in their lifetimes. I feel very connected yet secretly horrified to more violent eras of human history, and even would go so far as to say that due to my peaceful yet ailment ridden existence I lead today I may have karmic PTSD if that even makes sense :p

Same here. You can get feelings, and fleeting glimpses of past lives through sounds, smell, visuals, ect....your 5 basic senses, and then more. I usually don’t get the whole book though, I get a line sentence at a time. Just a small glimpse.

I a, also much more sensitive, and prefer to be alone in this life. Which is okay, I think I needed a life where I’m more introspective, and thinking....instead of out there in the ring of Fire. That part will never leave me, I still have those days where I’m full of fire, and I find a constructive outlet for it.

One time, I was in downtown St. Louis, stuck up on an overpass...and as I was waiting for traffic to move(I hate heights) there was this smell...I don’t really know what it was of, but it was very familiar. In that instant, a dream I had years before popped up....I got an image, of a little girl going shopping around the 30’s sometime, in a pink coat. She was with her dad, and he took her up above to the top floor, to a wealthy friends apartment. I can still remember the green stained small square shaped glass as windows. I remember the friend opening up the door and greeting us with a glass of whisky in his hand.

The man was holding the little girl, and it looked like some mid day celebration as we went inside. Both men, seemed to be very joyful about something, and it see,s they might have been business partners, both were in suits.

I happened to look over, and there was the exact building I saw in my dream, except it was rundown, desolate, and needed to be tore down. On the left side up high, was the green stained glass....that s how I knew it was the same building.

I do have a few more memories of that time, one of being in an old pram, and my mother and a friend walking on the sidewalk downtown.

I get a feeling that the little girl died very young. Perhaps around the ages of 5-7 yrs, because I have no more memories of her.

All that memory, from a smell....stuck up on the overpass