Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Guide

Archangel Gabriel saying Hello

It seems Archangel Gabriel has been saying hello. A couple of weeks ago, I was listening to the radio while in the bathroom late at night - you know, flossing, brushing my teeth, etc. On came a song I believe to be from the 90s, called 'Gabriel', which is, literally, about Archangel Gabriel.

I've been having the song pop up in my head here and there since then. Then one night, I was in the bathroom again taking care of the same things when I heard a remix of this old song. Ok, cool. Recently, I was then playing a game with a young member in the family, asked them if they can think of a name beginning with the letter 'A', and this little one came out with 'Angel'. I didn't think much of it at the time, but now I wonder.

Last night, I was in the bathroom again, like other times with various issues on my mind while I get on with whatever it is that I'm doing. It was a different time of night and a different radio station, and then what did I hear? Yet another remix of this old song. Archangel Gabriel's name mentioned again. I gave my blessings as I do, finished up what I was doing and went to my bedroom. I picked up my phone and saw '02:22'. I see lots of these numbers patterns every day since I've become consciously aware of my connection to the Universe. Seeing a number pattern again, and still listening to the radio, I figured I'd check my Angel cards before going to bed, in case Archangel Gabriel wanted to get in touch. Listening to the upbeat song currently playing, out flipped a card - 'Move Your Body'.

So, I feel like it's safe to say Archangel Gabriel has been saying hello to me. Pretty darn cool if I do say so. I'm not sure if there's a specific message that Gabriel seeks to get across to me, but I'll be as open as possible to receiving it.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
It seems Archangel Gabriel has been saying hello. A couple of weeks ago, I was listening to the radio while in the bathroom late at night - you know, flossing, brushing my teeth, etc. On came a song I believe to be from the 90s, called 'Gabriel', which is, literally, about Archangel Gabriel.

I've been having the song pop up in my head here and there since then. Then one night, I was in the bathroom again taking care of the same things when I heard a remix of this old song. Ok, cool. Recently, I was then playing a game with a young member in the family, asked them if they can think of a name beginning with the letter 'A', and this little one came out with 'Angel'. I didn't think much of it at the time, but now I wonder.

Last night, I was in the bathroom again, like other times with various issues on my mind while I get on with whatever it is that I'm doing. It was a different time of night and a different radio station, and then what did I hear? Yet another remix of this old song. Archangel Gabriel's name mentioned again. I gave my blessings as I do, finished up what I was doing and went to my bedroom. I picked up my phone and saw '02:22'. I see lots of these numbers patterns every day since I've become consciously aware of my connection to the Universe. Seeing a number pattern again, and still listening to the radio, I figured I'd check my Angel cards before going to bed, in case Archangel Gabriel wanted to get in touch. Listening to the upbeat song currently playing, out flipped a card - 'Move Your Body'.

So, I feel like it's safe to say Archangel Gabriel has been saying hello to me. Pretty darn cool if I do say so. I'm not sure if there's a specific message that Gabriel seeks to get across to me, but I'll be as open as possible to receiving it.
Cool stuff. Good job recognizing signs and paying attention to them. He's the Messenger, of course.
Old 25-09-2017, 12:35 AM
Guide

:) Thats cool and I can definitely feel the pleasant energy coming from your post. The Arch Angel's and Angels and various other light beings are not rock stars looking to avoid people because of their popularity or "status" they are Gods servants wanting to raise the love and light vibration of the world. You are clearly working with the Angels so Id feel free to talk to them when ever you want and to ask them questions. You are all ready starting to get familiar with the various forms of communication they have outside of the Tarot.... Also if you didn't know the numbers 222 or 333 or 777 or 336 mean different things and are also referred to as Angel Numbers. Each number combination means something different so that look them up when you get a chance if you all ready haven't been. Also I am curious to this songs name? Sometimes when you hear a song playing in your head it could vary well be some form of telepathy this beings are using to communicate so pay attention to them... sooner or later you may be able to hear the angels hymns.. :)

Keep having fun and following your heart.. okay :)
Old 25-09-2017, 01:04 PM
Guide

Thanks! It's certainly an interesting experience.

The song popping into my head is the same one, 'Gabriel' by Roy Davis Jr. Regarding the numbers, I tend not to associate meanings with them anymore. At this point in my life, I see every possible pattern there is with every number, dozens of times every day. I used to get them a long time ago and tried adding meanings then, which became confusing. In this case, the numbers started again a few months ago when I made this spontaneous connection with the Universe. I felt this great awareness of being connected to it and everything as far as energy goes and everything being interconnected at the source level. That had an impact on me in regards to energy, intention manifestation, vibrational levels, etc, as it all made a lot more sense at that point. The numbers have been appearing in every possible manner since then.

To add to the original post, reading the Angel card further (Move Your Body) spoke of being in motion. Things work when other things are in motion. The following day, I was reading a new book when it said the same thing about motion, interestingly enough. I suppose that was some clarity on the card.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:12 AM
Guide

A little update, listening to music again in the bathroom (what is it with bathrooms ), and I'm thinking about the Universe and manifesting love in my life. On comes 'Show Me Love' by Robin S. There was also one that goes - sing a simple melody, that's how easy love can be.

Then there was another song that I hadn't heard before, the lyrics of which went:

'You go out every night
tryin' to find the perfect love
you've lost the faith in yourself
you're falling out in loneliness
The world is full of magic can't you see?
I'm your guardian angel, trust in me
so many times i've been watchin' you
and now I fell in love with you...'

And I just glanced at the time and there's one of those number sequences on the clock, so there you go, I suppose!
Old 02-10-2017, 03:12 AM
Guide

Yeah they are trying to come across and let you know that they are supporting you. If you google Doreen Virtue angel numbers from spirit library you will see a list of what the numbers means if you dont all ready know.
I think if you kind of create means of communication they will try to use that as a means to communicate to you. You seem to found a couple of ways... You can even communicate to God this way. I asked God some questions because I was feeling unmotivated about what I am doing and a song came on.... Pure Imagination by Gene Wilder.
Sometimes when I am really in the zone of meditation I will be able to hear the angels singing. Usually chorus or they will play some music in my head upon waking. Lol I once told a girl I liked about a dream I had that seemed to be a astral projection talk and we kissed haha.... They played a song called Shine on you Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd.
The angels are there for you and you should be more detailed in what you want from them... anything :)

Good luck Bro.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:03 AM
Guide

Thanks SkyGod, and I must say that astral projection/girl story is a completely original one to me, haha. I guess you have to be prepared for anything once the contact begins!

I just startled myself coming back into this topic. Before logging in, I was at the top of the page when I saw that the time for my original post says 11:22. I felt the need to log in to say so, but before I did, and scrolled down, I noticed that my recent comment shows a post time of 12:12. The time I saw that I mentioned before posting it was actually 01:11. I guess it rolled over and in another timezone was 12:12.

Although there is an emphasis of 1's and 2's here, I do have one question. What does it mean if you see, for example, 30+ different number patterns a day? I could go to Doreen Virtue's website and look up Angel numbers, but throughout my day I'm seeing dozens and dozens of these numbers, which are usually different. It's impossible to put a meaning to them. I could see one number pattern on an electricity meter, go into the kitchen and see another number pattern on the microwave, spot a different number pattern on some food packaging, and then check the time and get a different one, all within short time. I don't feel like I can put a meaning to these things. When I started seeing number patterns years ago, I would check spirit guide meanings, but they become frequent and random enough that the meanings would make no sense and even contradict things. Positive signs were giving when something was negative and vice versa.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Master
Hi 'Gabriel' ;)

I got an interpretation from the original post; The 'ping' from the divine - syncronizities, numbers, time lapses etc - can take so many forms, it's like it's a way to get out attention.

Therefore I really agree with you that not all numbers need to be looked up, rather the message will be conveyed in the situation, in the way you feel or what happens next.

I work with it more like it's 'pling' of a bus before a bus stop 'Ding! Next stop is...' And the context we're in fill in the blanks of what the next stop is, rather than the numbers. The numbers can sometimes be a lead as to what to do at this stop, how to respond, what to practice. But nah. It's mostly for fun.

BUT what I got from the initial post was actually what I been asked to spread: Use your body - Live!

There is a real need for us on earth to use our bodies, our senses and live! To not dwell in our minds or our innerworlds, overly, but to step outside and make use of our physical existance. Cause we have one - and the others don't!

Thought I'd share. Love and light - and life! / Mi

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 03-10-2017, 02:36 AM
Guide

@Sunset haha thanks lol I think she tries to avoid me now but may actually like me... so its complicated... she is the type that has to know the person for a long time before anything comes out. I basically had just started talking to her a month in and stopped texting her and all of the sudden 3 months later I have that dream... and it wasn't anything perverted... we were simply holding hands and I looked at her and it was one of the moment where it could either be a long awkward pause or a first kiss.. and I went in and it connected haha Freaking dreams.... I was so confused myself I asked her about it haha... Especially since I have had multiple experiences with people communicating truth through the astral planes.. haha

Well now you know how much angels talk lol... If you could hear them they would always be saying words of encouragement and how to belive in yourself and how to express love and how not to worry.... but being a person living in this reality it is impractical to sit and watch all these numbers go by and try to figure out a cognitive communicated pattern... or would it ? haha the thing is to not let this form of communication rule you or make you superstitious... you what I mean? Always try to go for balance and to always take in what you want to take and to leave what you dont want to have. Also another reason why you could be receiving contradicting messages... like what I get some times is 777 followed by a 666 lol... maybe right next to each other sometimes... would probably be from what our currently thinking or feeling at that time.

If your putting way to much energy into it after seeing a positive sign it could mean that your letting it lead you or maybe you were thinking about something negative or maybe you felt that something positive was too good so it had to be followed by something negative... id just watch the way you are thinking to know for sure. There are many combinations because we are doing many things and many words are said. I usually wait for a certain number of the same number to appear before I actually look it up. I think the messages from the angels are helpful in order ways too especially if you are kinda walking a path solo and there is not much encouragement coming from your surroundings... Like my path.. i am in it to create a business and everyone is usually a naysayer even though they may not even know who I am and what I really think about. Its sad in my case that not that many people actually know my true aspiration especially since I always give people a truthful answer if they ask it the right way lol..
Old 03-10-2017, 12:06 PM
Guide

Thanks Mi Rakel and SkyGod!

Using my body to live life sounds about right. I tend to be quite static as far as living goes. The numbers, I find, become tiring after a while. My thoughts are usually all over the place, shifting from one thing to another in flashes. Maybe that's actually what the numbers are all about if anything at all specific. Not to say the Angels are slow off the mark, ha, but perhaps the pattern responds to a thought, but at the point of seeing the numbers, I've just had dozens of other thoughts. I'm back and forth between how I should do something, something positive, something negative, etc. I could see the numbers reflecting that, not that I want to try too hard to force a meaning to these things. At one point in time, I figured it was just the Universe saying 'hi'.

SkyGod, I'm also in situations where I don't receive much support or encouragement from external sources. People in my experience tend to have rigid opinions of experiences they've never really had. It's kind of like, something works out just fine for them and they assume everybody should follow their path, even though what worked out for them may have been by total chance. Or they'll have negative opinions about doing something just because they personally cannot do it. I used to look online for information about how to get into certain areas of business or certain careers myself. I just wanted some information, but rather than give the answers, people would just tell you not to do it because it won't work, you won't get there, etc. They're quick to give you all of the negatives, ignoring the fact that people do actually succeed in life, people do create businesses with success, people do achieve careers they want, and so forth. Anyway, I get that kind of thing a lot, particularly people getting all negative on me when I try to focus on taking a step to better my life in some way.

Dreams are something, aren't they? It's interesting how they can create real emotional reactions and feelings too. I've known some women who have suddenly sparked a heightened interest in me, temporarily. Turns out in in my experiences, they had suddenly seen me in their dreams which altered their perspective of me for a couple of days, haha. But I've also had a lot of really unusual experiences with dreams. I'm trying to get back into lucid dreaming actually but this time it's not working. I'll just have to keep trying.