Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Pathfinder

Love message from guardian angel/spirit guide.

I wasn't a believer in all this since 3 months ago. When I was sitting at my balcony at night a white small feather fell from the sky and landed right next to me. I thought that my Angel was near by but like I said I wasn't a believer. The next day I started to hear voices (I wasn't able to understand what they were saying). When I was trying to sleep I heard a voice into my head (like a mind message) calling my name. It didn't bother me so I stoped trying to figure what all these things were out. This issue had been forgotten to me until 1 week ago. I started to feel a warm and sometimes a cold energy around my arm. I smelt sweet sences when nobody was around and the voices and the mind messages hadn't stop yet. I wasn't curious about any of these until 4 days ago. At night a mind message came to me.. it was a love song that was talking about someone who was in love with a girl who lived far away so their love wasn't able to go on. The next day I was sitting alone with my best friend when a white-brown feather came down from the sky and landed exactly were I was looking. Then I thought about my guardian angel oncee more and I started to believe that he was trying to connect with me. When I was ready to leave the brew I found a thousand small white feathers out of it. I was somehow convised that angels were trying to contact me. So when I got home I googled it and I found what angels and spirit guides do when they want to connect with someone.
Angels and spirit guides send their messages through feathers. A white feather means that your guardian angel is around or that your loved ones are fine in heaven. A pink feather means that your angels allows you to know that he loves you and the love is unconditional. (After 2 days I oppened a cabinet and a pink feather fell down in front of me.)

Angels comunicate with the lyrics of songs and mind messages. Then I remembered the love song I heard the previous day like a mind message and I also remembered that the last 2 weeks every time I opened the radio a specific love song I had connected to my one true love was on.

Angels and spirit guides let you know their presence by orbs of light or shadows and I see shadows almost everywhere lately.

Angels comunicate with you by movies or storyies. If you see a movie or read a story that talks about an angel who protects a human means that your angel protects you. The last few weeks I read stories and see movies that talk about an angel who loved a human girl.

When an angel is around you feel a cold energy. I feel a warm energy and sometimes a cold one and when I was sleeping I felt like someone caresses my hand but nobody was there.

Is there an angel/spirit guide trying to contact me or I'm losing my mind?
If yes what do you think they're trying to say?
You think this warm energy is an angel or a spirit guide?

I'm sorry about writing a big text. I'd appreciate if you tell me your oppinion and answer to each one of my questions.

Thank you.
Old 20-09-2017, 01:49 AM
Knower
Hi Joanna. I read your story. It's very beautiful, I do think it is your angels trying to contact you :)
Old 20-09-2017, 04:59 AM
Master
Hi Joanna.

Yes it very well could be a guardian or a spirit guide trying to contact you.

You may wish to pay attention to signs received as well as your thoughts and feelings at this time.

I am curious where you read that angels communicate with mind messages if you do not mind? I am interested in reading this- or something like this.

Your story is very beautiful, I find it pretty nice that you found a pink feather when opening a cabinet.

Best wishes to you. Hoping you receive many more beautiful signs/gifts to come.

Blessings.
Old 20-09-2017, 10:37 AM
Pathfinder

Well I wrote to Google "angel signs'' and ''signs that an angel is trying to contact you" and I read many articles.
Some of them say that angels comunicate with mind messages. By the way I have a bag of feathers into that cabinet but it's seald so it's not possible for the feather to fell on it's own.