Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-05-2017, 10:59 PM
Experiencer
Bumping into people after thinking about them

Hi
Recently I have experienced on a few occasions where I will randomly think about someone and then a day or two later I bump into the same person.

This is starting to occur more and more often. Its happened twice in 4 days now.

When I think about these people, they're just idle thoughts. I am not consciously thinking about them. Its like i'm day dreaming and then a day or two later I see the person. Often these people are not even my friends but just people I know of. I have no communication with these people. They are just strangers to me. One guy recently was someone who want to my school, another was one one who worked at the same place as me a few years ago. I don't even know why I am thinking about these people.

Can anyone help explain what is happening? Thanks
Old 28-05-2017, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator
This happens to me a lot and has don e for a long time over the years. When I worked in a very public environment once, I learned that anyone I thought about while showering/getting ready for work etc in the morning would be the person I was almost 100% likely to encounter when turning up for work.
Haha....it taught me that if for any reason I had no wish to see someone, at least for a little while, then I must deflect any natural thought that came up about them in the morning while getting ready for work!

How does it work? I haven't a clue.
Old 28-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
Hi
Recently I have experienced on a few occasions where I will randomly think about someone and then a day or two later I bump into the same person.

This is starting to occur more and more often. Its happened twice in 4 days now.

When I think about these people, they're just idle thoughts. I am not consciously thinking about them. Its like i'm day dreaming and then a day or two later I see the person. Often these people are not even my friends but just people I know of. I have no communication with these people. They are just strangers to me. One guy recently was someone who want to my school, another was one one who worked at the same place as me a few years ago. I don't even know why I am thinking about these people.

Can anyone help explain what is happening? Thanks

TonySG - I believe this happens because future events can be seen or felt prior to them happening. Kind of like a precognitive dream or precognitive awareness. The future seems to project on a different wavelength or timeline then one may be consciously aware of. So it make perfect sense to me that a person may pop in ones mind only for the same person to materialize in the flesh minutes, hours or days later. When this happens I don't believe it's by sheer coincidence.

Some may say these kinds of situations are like the chicken and the egg. Which came first? Do you think of someone in the present and they appear in the future or does the future influence your thoughts in the present. Hm?
Old 29-05-2017, 11:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
TonySG - I believe this happens because future events can be seen or felt prior to them happening. Kind of like a precognitive dream or precognitive awareness. The future seems to project on a different wavelength or timeline then one may be consciously aware of. So it make perfect sense to me that a person may pop in ones mind only for the same person to materialize in the flesh minutes, hours or days later. When this happens I don't believe it's by sheer coincidence.

Some may say these kinds of situations are like the chicken and the egg. Which came first? Do you think of someone in the present and they appear in the future or does the future influence your thoughts in the present. Hm?

Thats interesting. My initial thought was can these 'insights' or ability be used to predict or create? Thanks
Old 29-05-2017, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
Thats interesting. My initial thought was can these 'insights' or ability be used to predict or create? Thanks

I believe the answer is yes. I dreamed of the Kansas City bombing and the death of Princess Diana the day before each happened. Then when I saw the events broadcasted on the news. I also warned my son when he was a new driver of the risks of being distracted with others in the car with him only for him to get in a car accident later that day. Of course I don't want to think I created that incident, but who really knows? Fortunately no one was hurt, but it was a powerful lesson.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:10 AM
Ascender

It happened several times for me with a woman that was one of my managers for about 2 years, then she quit working there and several times, she would pop into my head out of the blue and guaranteed, a day or 2 later, I would run into her. Always in random places also, never the same place. I have had this happen with different people, but with her, it kept happening over and over. And I always wondered why her, because she wasn't someone I was close to, never hung out with her outside of work or anything, although we got along fine at work. She wasn't someone I thought about a lot either, at these times, she would just randomly pop in my head for a second and I would remember because I didn't think about her a lot.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 02-06-2017, 05:49 PM
FrankieJG

This has happened to me as well.I would either run into them or I would get to know he/she is a friend of a friend ,relative of a friend or any connection with someone I know very well.

This happened with Tele dramas and celebrities too.I might suddenly remember a show I watched sometime back and then within a week I find it's being telecasted again.
Old 02-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Ascender
On a visit to a wi-fi center today where I had not been to for two or three months, someone had asked if I'd seen someone who had not been there too since taking on a driving job. I said I hadn't seen him in months. Then on my way home at a busy junction there was a toot of a horn, and sure enough when turning to look it was him, whizzing past in his white van.

Although this wasn't exactly me bumping into someone after thinking about them, it was still very odd, to be sure!
Old 04-06-2017, 03:21 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
On a visit to a wi-fi center today where I had not been to for two or three months, someone had asked if I'd seen someone who had not been there too since taking on a driving job. I said I hadn't seen him in months. Then on my way home at a busy junction there was a toot of a horn, and sure enough when turning to look it was him, whizzing past in his white van.

Although this wasn't exactly me bumping into someone after thinking about them, it was still very odd, to be sure!

Haha that is crazy
Old 03-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Seeker

eh i have the same experiance with nature and clouds and stuff.