Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-02-2017, 05:28 PM
Seeker

Literally a Godsend.

I had ordered some crystals online and with one of my packages, they send me a tumbled clear quartz, sodalite, and aventurine. I didn't know what the aventurine was at the time, so I literally just.. kept it on my shelf.

I felt like.. the person who sent it knew it was something I needed in my life. I've been having the toughest time landing interviews, I've been jobless for a while, literally just eating up a huge chunk of my savings. I've been feeling defeated and unsuccessful. I finally figured out that my green tumbled stone was Aventurine and I started using it immediately. I prayed for confidence and success in anything I do, especially for work. I prayed to, for once, have prosperity. I felt renewed and confident.. and with that, I started job hunting again. A couple days ago, I applied for a job that I really felt like I would enjoy doing and was told that they had already hired someone over the weekend. I was bummed, but I didn't let it get to me, I still went and applied for other jobs. I continued to keep the aventurine on and with me and I've been sleeping with it under my pillow. Just this morning, I got an e-mail from the job that I wanted asking me to re-submit my application because they actually may need to hire another assistant because of how busy it has been getting, and I was ecstatic. I got up right away and reapplied, and I just feel it in my gut that I am going to get it. Still not 100% there yet, but I haven't felt this good about something. Most interviews and what not, I'm always anxiety ridden and afraid, but I don't feel that this time.

Also things that I've been trying to sell for the past 2-3 months are actually finally getting bought, so now I have a few bucks in my pocket from that. Everyone should have a piece of aventurine in their life, even if everything is already going good for you, I feel like it's helped me so much this week, let it help you too!
Old 02-02-2017, 05:47 PM
Pathfinder
I'm so happy to hear that things started going better for you!
I believe aventurine could help with that, such a wonderful stone, I'll meditate with it a little later today, could use its help as well.
I believe that some stones can find their way to our life, I've had this a few times already that I was drawn to a stone I didn't know enough about just to find out that it was EXACTLY what I needed after purchasing it :)
Old 02-02-2017, 06:18 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuriko
I had ordered some crystals online and with one of my packages, they send me a tumbled clear quartz, sodalite, and aventurine. I didn't know what the aventurine was at the time, so I literally just.. kept it on my shelf.

I felt like.. the person who sent it knew it was something I needed in my life. I've been having the toughest time landing interviews, I've been jobless for a while, literally just eating up a huge chunk of my savings. I've been feeling defeated and unsuccessful. I finally figured out that my green tumbled stone was Aventurine and I started using it immediately. I prayed for confidence and success in anything I do, especially for work. I prayed to, for once, have prosperity. I felt renewed and confident.. and with that, I started job hunting again. A couple days ago, I applied for a job that I really felt like I would enjoy doing and was told that they had already hired someone over the weekend. I was bummed, but I didn't let it get to me, I still went and applied for other jobs. I continued to keep the aventurine on and with me and I've been sleeping with it under my pillow. Just this morning, I got an e-mail from the job that I wanted asking me to re-submit my application because they actually may need to hire another assistant because of how busy it has been getting, and I was ecstatic. I got up right away and reapplied, and I just feel it in my gut that I am going to get it. Still not 100% there yet, but I haven't felt this good about something. Most interviews and what not, I'm always anxiety ridden and afraid, but I don't feel that this time.

Also things that I've been trying to sell for the past 2-3 months are actually finally getting bought, so now I have a few bucks in my pocket from that. Everyone should have a piece of aventurine in their life, even if everything is already going good for you, I feel like it's helped me so much this week, let it help you too!

Hello

It would make sense that the stone was guided to come to you. We at times do not choose a stone it chooses us.

"Aventurine is a stone used in magical practice for general luck, but specifically for attracting money; it is often coined the ‘gambler’s stone’ as long standing lore, and said to be used in games of chance" source Shimmering's Gemstones

When it comes to looking for work that is not an easy place to be in. At times the interview is but a process that is done to rule out someone better being out there to fill it. At times we have to take what I call the "Stepping Stone Job" that bridges that gap to what we really will find. Too at times we have to look outside the box to jobs that we might not think we fit into.....so look to things that you have the "skills for" but maybe the job description does not seem to describe those then "tweak" the resume to fill that bill.

I can share a personal experience with this.

Back in the 80's when the job market literally crashed and mortgage rates were 18 per cent I lost my job. I was with "specific skills" working for a Customs Broker, so I was out of work for a year. I was put into a course where we learned to "look outside the box" at what we could do. For me I had my Toast Masters Public Speaking, I was good with people, I had good management skills, I was presentable, I too could "sell' things without being pushy. I went for an interview at a Furniture Store ( non commission ) and I was hired for a "clerk" for office work, yet the manger of the store instead saw something in me and put me on his sales floor. It too me 3 months to set a corporate sales record in a month that is a dead zone.

From there I went on to many management jobs. I would take a failing store from the bottom to the top.

I was NOT skilled for this job on paper but I "sold" myself that I could do it.

Lynn
Old 02-02-2017, 06:25 PM
Guide
That really is awesome, aventurine is such a lucky stone and it's so good to hear it's been working its magic for you!! :) Let us know what happens with that job you're wanting!!

I have a green aventurine necklace my middle gave me that I wear anytime I go out, I feel the luck and protection with me whenever it's around my neck, love green aventurine!! Stones find you when you need them, that is the most amazing thing about these little pieces of energy. Hearing stories like yours just reinforces that ;)
Old 03-02-2017, 03:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It would make sense that the stone was guided to come to you. We at times do not choose a stone it chooses us.

Lynn

I can back you up on that I think I had a similar experience with a large 14 lbs tibetan clear quartz crysanthmum

I had been looking at this specimen on ebay and was really attracted to it. I had been looking at it for a while, bookmarked it on my favorites tab on my computer. Months later my wife was browsing online and told me she found one that she really liked and asked me to come look at it.....
It was the same one I had bookmarked !

I then proceeded to buy it, thought it was something that was meant to be. It remains as one of my favorite pieces and I keep it near the foot of my bed.

I kind of feel it was reaching out to us, asking to be sent to us. There is thousands of these clusters on ebay, and I think it strange that we both were attracted to the same one. It's also one of the most talked about specimens at my home, almost like it thrives on attention.