Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 29-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
The Real "Secret" is a Dark One

I came accross this article today and thought it had some interesting points.

http://www.ihanuman.com/bolozoff/the-real-secret-is-a-dark-one/

While I don't necessarily agree with every thing he says, I think he has some valid points and will make for an interesting discussion...
Old 02-12-2010, 12:40 AM
hdizzy

I agree with some of the things aswell. I thought the same things when watching The Secret. The law of attraction isnt some 'secret' that has been kept from the rest of the world by past greats. Couldnt agree more.

And the film (dunno about the book) is totally geared towards becoming rich. 80% of it is about them saying that you can manifest wealth.

I thought the film was interesting, but was tacky and corny in the way the information was presented (i dont think anyone can disagree with that!).
Old 02-12-2010, 02:13 AM
Guide
I definitely did not like the movie "The Secret" or any other new age thought that gives people the impression that they are gods or that they are 100% responsible for what is attracted to them.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:31 AM
Master
I like this cool video about the secret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXdsDxYnGkI
Old 02-12-2010, 03:05 AM
Master
Well, "The Secret" certainly increased the wealth of the people who put out the videos and the books and the seminars and .....

Xan