Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-11-2010, 01:18 AM
MYFIGO

New Ap Experience

I wasn't even trying to but last night I woke up in astral projection. I saw / experienced myself in three levels. The strongest impression was of myself floating / hovering near the ceiling several feet to the right of myself. Physically I had no body.. just a sensation of being "thought".

I could see myself lying on the bed asleep.

I also could see a version of myself being lowered into the body sleeping on the bed. I could not see anyone around me, but the shape and weight of the body being lowered indicated that I was being assisted by at least four individuals.

As soon as the body was fully slipped into place, all three images were merged and I was fully awake.

This is the first time I've had this kind of AP experience. Made me wonder where I'd been and what I'd been doing! And who was helping me? Anyone experience anything like this?
Old 24-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Dream Walker

Wow that must have been amazing. No I havn't experienced 3 (aspacts?)/ (bodies?) of myself at once. I have had strange dual consciousness moments though, like when I was aware of lying with sleep paralysis next to my husband and aware of floating above a garden trying to get down to it at the same time. I felt like the garden was sort of overlying where my husband was asleep. It was as if my astral body with part of my consciousness in and the garden were a smaller scale overlaying the physical.
Old 24-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Sangress

I've experienced 7 viewpoints once.

My understanding of it is that the minds awareness can be separated from your astral body and your physical body, so you can watch yourself in third person even when your watching your astral self.

Because there are little or no limitations on the mind, your awareness can "split" and drift around you, so that you can see in many directions at once.

Looking with with two eyes is so boring after you get the hang of controlling (this is my term for it) "multi-vision."

Hmm, as for others helping you back into your body.

You obviously have some spirit friends who think it's best that your mind and soul doesn't go wandering too far....yet.

If they keep slipping you back into your body so soon, and don't seem to be easing up in a few months, I'd have a little chat to them about why they are such fun killers and why they are being a little too protective. lol.

Hope that helps you figure a bit more out.
Old 24-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Master
That's pretty cool, MYFIGO... experiencing your multi-dimensional nature.

Xan

Old 26-11-2010, 12:41 AM
MYFIGO

Cool!

Thank you everyone for your comments! I'm so (LOL) envious when someone tells of their AP experiences... especially those who do it so easily and often. "Oh, I wish I could do that!" I was so thrilled to have it happen to me.

Sangress... 7 levels is amazing. And yes, I can understand what you mean by seeing through 2 eyes is boring compared to that!

It is so nice that people share their experiences the way they do here so we can all learn.
Old 26-11-2010, 06:45 AM
Master

That is great Myfigo. I am happy for you. I hope you will have many more AP experiences. I can relate with you about feeling envious when hearing about peoples AP experiences. I do not think I am envious. I hope I am not but I always wish I could AP a lot more often.