Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-01-2013, 11:09 PM
Henri77

which souls become "lost" after death?

Or become ghosts , possibly, though not necessarity the same thing.

From your understanding, reading.
Why do some souls not realize they're "dead" ?
Is it that their astral reality is so convincing, they don't see any change...
yet as they cannot interact with 3d beings , this should indicate something's diffferent....(for those who hang around old digs, homes)

Especially ghosts, who inhabit familiar homes. and see new residents ...
Is it they have no concept of afterlife... and accept this new configuration as normal... though unable to communicate with 3d beings.

ALSO, Do lost souls have to request help, to move on.... assuming angels, a medium hasn't intervened.....

Many who experience sudden death seem to become lost (well some anyway)
and virtually all I met , in spiritualist rescue circles, died in wars, accidents, sudden events.
I'd never asked this, at the time.... exactly why some souls get assistance with transition, and some do not (or they possibly refuse to transition) if emotionally attached to the location, home, whatever.
Or if the particular event was emotionally traumatic, and causes fear-confusion that cannot be penetrated easily, by angels.

i'll ask my guidance , but wonder what other KNOW about this.
I've read lots about afterlife , but not this aspect.
Preparing for death, with understanding, might seem useful, should an accident occure, yet I don't know if intellectual
belief-understanding is sufficient... yet seems better than no understanding, of something we all experience time after time.
Perhaps the soul remembers.... (ah yes, I've bee here before) Dunno......

Old 01-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Henri77

Was just watching a Icelandic doc on varied "paranormal" subjects.
And a spirit couple refused to leave the hotel they built-owned.

Actually they didn't seem any longer involved as a couple, but the woman
(who was murdered) told the medium she had no desire to "advance" and simply wanted to remain in her hotel suite, indefinitely.

So this is a good example of a ghost who didn't want to advance..... yet I assume many souls have no desire to remain in the situation-local that "cost their life" Yet no help was forthcoming for some reason. What attachment -fear is preventing this, I wonder?

Old 02-01-2013, 12:37 AM
Quagmire

I think we as humans has a short lifespan view and what we see as lost might not be lost at all. One might just call it a slow transition that can take ages learning what there is to learn from such a physical existence in contrary to our kind of physical as humans.

I have a part of my energy (the one from which my first human life was created) that I have not been reunited with for many thousands of years which if I read the cards right I am going to merge with after this. It is another physical life in another one of the worlds of Earth (or at least this is how I perceive it).

I also have a clear memory of me as a game master never leaving the control room always in control and overlooking all that I am. All the avatars in all the games I participate in: single or multi player. It never becomes lost therefore I never become lost, though at times I feel lost.

I also seem to remember my consciousness dividing after death in some lives where the life energy transform into a new existence while my consciousness returns to the being in which the energy was dispatched from (which is my first human life that after its dead transformed into a being living in another realm). Some believes in fairies and such describe them as the spirits of the dead... in someway that might be true. I read one story in Celtic Mythology calling the Otherworld for the light shadows world and this for the dark shadows world. I believe when we die our light shadow (light body) separates from our dark shadow (what we call our physical body) one then has control over ones light body and can do with it what one wants. But when we travel home through the tunnel of light we leave our light body behind for its energy to return to the life stream of the planet and it is just our consciousness that returns to sender (which in all cases is not always ones complete conscious being, the game master). Just a thought...
Old 02-01-2013, 02:09 AM
Henri77

Quote:
I think we as humans has a short lifespan view and what we see as lost might not be lost at all. One might just call it a slow transition that can take ages learning what there is to learn from such a physical existence in contrary to our kind of physical as humans.

A useful point...our earthly perspective time may be deceptive...
and it could be considered a delayed-slow transition.

Once those souls overcome their fear and become curious what else there might be. Though this appears hundreds of years to us....they might call for help, emotionally, and attract angelic assistance.
It's still theory, and perhaps the angels can expend on this. Or Kryon.

It's becoming increasingly evident to me ......
Our terms of life -death- reality... are likely very shortsighted and entrap us in this semantic box.

Earthlife is not life at all , but a shadow show... a nightmare or playground of sorts. (most certainly a school, testing-training facility)
And what we continue to view as death is the awakening to reality-life-our truer, expanded eternally evolving nature.

This has all been said over & over,,, yet we continue (those of us who know better) to use terminology that
affirms physical reality to be real, and other dimensions somehow less real-authentic.

Even mediums, psychics, astral travellers are typically caught up
in this semantic trap-lie. Only words, but these symbols exert powerful influence over our mental imagery, beliefs, emotions.

We really need an expanded vocabulary of consciousness.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:14 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:19 AM
Henri77

Anyway the topic was lost souls and I welcome discussion on this .

How great it'd be to have a radio-internet talk show that angels & souls in the "afterlife" could contribute their insights.
Perhaps I can organize this when it's my time to visit.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:29 AM
MYFIGO

My experience comes from the lost souls I have helped to cross over.

It seems to me that we experience what we believe whether here in our earthly lives or after we take our last breath. It's no easier to convince a spirit than it is in life. Once we are open to the possibility of anything, that thing becomes available to us, but not before.

One lost soul I'll never forget was the 17 year old young man who committed suicide. He was filled with disbelief that he could feel so horrid after the act, he'd accomplished nothing with his suicide... except for the pain he'd caused his mother. It took three healing sessions to give him the hope and desire to cross over.

Another was a 23 year old male who'd been murdered. He was determined to stay behind to help his twin brother and two surviving sisters heal. (His parents who were murdered with him crossed easily). It was a full week later and the night of the visitation before he was willing and ready to cross over. He also expressed concern about what the afterlife was like. He had just graduated from college and was ready to really begin life. Dying was not in his plans. I had relaxed my efforts in trying to convince him hoping he would be ready after the funeral instead. That night though, he woke me up and was more than ready to cross over.

Sometimes spirits I find are attachments to the people I do healing for. It seems to me that like attracts like. When we are sad, depressed, ill or deeply grieved for a long period of time, our vibrations become low and we are attractive and noticed by wandering or lost spirits. Some are easily convinced to move on, they have found themselves in a dark and lonely environment that is not always safe for them.

Others take much more convincing. They simply have never believed in an afterlife or God. Some believe in it, they just don't believe they are worthy of it.

Spirit attachments are real people with real problems and emotions. You just need to appeal to what makes sense to them.

A very interesting book is a free pdf called 30 years Among The Dead. It was written by Dr. Carl A. Wickland, M.D.. Originally published in 1924. He helped mental patients recover when they did not respond to normal treatment. His wife was a medium and was able to assist him. It gives a pretty good idea of what the spirits are thinking at the time and what it can take to convince them that they should leave and that a better life awaits them.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:51 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
My experience comes from the lost souls I have helped to cross over.

It seems to me that we experience what we believe whether here in our earthly lives or after we take our last breath. It's no easier to convince a spirit than it is in life. Once we are open to the possibility of anything, that thing becomes available to us, but not before.

Some are easily convinced to move on, they have found themselves in a dark and lonely environment that is not always safe for them.

Others take much more convincing. They simply have never believed in an afterlife or God. Some believe in it, they just don't believe they are worthy of it.

Thanx , that's very useful.
My experience with mercy circles was limited to contacting lost spirits, while our minister took care of the heavy lifting for their release- ascension,

Mental stubbornness is a great point, I suppose our attitudes-beliefs-fears can create a barrier of sorts... a reality to be challenged- in order to allow oneself to open to other possibilities. (something we encounter in these forums constantly)

I suppose that's why family members come to greet a soul about to depart...regardless a persons beliefs, they tend to trust those they love.

Jurgen Ziewe has shared much about the afterlife, from his astral journeys there, and I'll have a look at that pdf, though our understanding-perceptions change over the decades

Old 02-01-2013, 04:32 AM
Juanita

Cat

QUOTE=Henri77][color="Blue"]Thanx , that's very useful.
My experience with mercy circles was limited to contacting lost spirits, while our minister took care of the heavy lifting for their release- ascension,

Mental stubbornness is a great point, I suppose our attitudes-beliefs-fears can create a barrier of sorts... a reality to be challenged- in order to allow oneself to open to other possibilities. (something we encounter in these forums constantly)

I suppose that's why family members come to greet a soul about to depart...regardless a persons beliefs, they tend to trust those they love.

Jurgen Ziewe has shared much about the afterlife, from his astral journeys there, and I'll have a look at that pdf, though our understanding-perceptions change over the decades

Yes, our belief system does often cause barriers...You get what you "expect" and if you expect nothing, that is what you get, at least for a while.... that goes for those with narrow religious beliefs also---if they expect to sit on a cloud with a harp, that is likely what they will be doing for awhile or they might land up in a lovely little village containing all those with their particular religious views, until eventually they come to realize (or be shown) that there is so much more......Lost souls don't "stay" lost.. Helen Greaves told the story of a woman who died in her little English cottage and did not realize for many years that she had died..she lived alone, had few visitors so nothing seemed different to her...but she was finally persuaded and was able to move on, but through those many years she never "saw" the Beings of Light who were trying to help her......I think it was Monroe who told the story of a lost little boy who had been hit by a car and killed while waiting for his Mother...She had always told him to wait for her at the curb and to never wander off, so that is where he waited until rescued.......some souls are "so" attached to material life---their beauty, wealth, power or even to beloved attachments, they do just refuse to leave---for a while and sometimes a long while....... I understand that some rescue circles these days are getting some very lost and confused muslim terrorists, who did "not" get what they expected.......

The good news is that once they cross into the light, go through healing, life review and orientation, they can be with us as often as they wish to comfort, help and guide.......
Old 02-01-2013, 05:11 AM
Henri77

Thanx,
Seems we can all contribute to each others perspective..
as it's tough to see clearly what lies beyond , as so many variables exist.
These stories each illustrate some of the possibilities.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:01 AM
Toolite

The Lost souls I interact with are ones who fear judgement and those who dont believe in God but are not against God. My non believers I help to cross in groups and the ones who fear judgement come one at a time. There is so many reasons one maynot cross