Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Ascender
i love all crystals and usually go with what pleases my eye although i definitely get a buzz off a few.

My absolute favourite it seems is Amethyst and i want more of it or all I see of it LOL

Super Seven, Cactus quartz and Phenacite are amazing to hold and i have seriously felt the affect of them held in my hand...almost floated off once holding Super Seven and just a small piece....powerful gem

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 19-09-2011, 10:19 AM
PEACE

Hi i agree had to remove my phenacite last night to go to sleep as my ears constantly buzzed im also carrying moldavite today and the combo of the 2 is great i actually feel really positive today in a wierd way unusual for me its greatxxxxx
Old 19-09-2011, 10:29 AM
Neville

Moldavite is a wonderful vbraton but it has been known to cause very vivid dreams and diturbed sleep in some cases, while in others its unique vibration of both Earth and the heavens can leave one feeling a little Spaced...I Love the stuff personally..

It is however not my most powerful Stone, that accolade remains firmly wth Nuummite.
Old 19-09-2011, 12:22 PM
mattie

‘April 9, 2007—Geologist Juan Manuel García-Ruiz calls it "the Sistine Chapel of crystals," but Superman could call it home.

A sort of south-of-the-border Fortress of Solitude, Mexico's Cueva de los Cristales (Cave of Crystals) contains some of the world's largest known natural crystals—translucent beams of gypsum as long as 36 feet (11 meters).

How did the crystals reach such superheroic proportions?

In the new issue of the journal Geology, García-Ruiz reports that for millennia the crystals thrived in the cave's extremely rare and stable natural environment. Temperatures hovered consistently around a steamy 136 degrees Fahrenheit (58 degrees Celsius), and the cave was filled with mineral-rich water that drove the crystals' growth.

Modern-day mining operations exposed the natural wonder by pumping water out of the 30-by-90-foot (10-by-30-meter) cave, which was found in 2000 near the town of Delicias (Chihuahua state map). Now García-Ruiz is advising the mining company to preserve the caves.

"There is no other place on the planet," García-Ruiz said, "where the mineral world reveals itself in such beauty."’
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...crystals-cave/

Old 19-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Neville

Whilst the size of a crystal is never an indication of it's power it is fair to say.

Boy they are huge, It as a shame that the caves are toxic and breathing protection is required. Innerlight put me onto these caves about 4 years ago now.. and no matter how many times I see those caves, I can't be other than impressed to say the least.
Old 20-09-2011, 08:19 AM
Master
Hi :)

I'd pick Chevron Amethyst, because it feels very protective and it was my first stone. It was always reassuring when I'd be woken up in the middle of the night, which was all the time. So I ended up reading or meditating in the early hours! lol

Those crystals in Mexico are amazing! but remember that there's crystals Kilometres long in the core of the earth

Snow Monkey
Old 20-09-2011, 09:38 AM
mattie

Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyduck
My absolute favourite it seems is Amethyst and i want more of it or all I see of it LOL

Very large amethyst geode & smaller geodes.

Old 21-09-2011, 04:57 AM
Likes2Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Whilst the size of a crystal is never an indication of it's power it is fair to say.

Boy they are huge, It as a shame that the caves are toxic and breathing protection is required. Innerlight put me onto these caves about 4 years ago now.. and no matter how many times I see those caves, I can't be other than impressed to say the least.
Every time I see a natural wonder, from a gorgeous sunset to a rainbow to pics of those caves, I'm reminded of my motto: "God makes the best artwork." We humans can create some things of beauty, but nature has got some stunning, mind-blowingly beautiful works of art.
Old 21-09-2011, 05:12 AM
Likes2Read

While there might not be one particular crystal that's The Strongest One, it might help to remember that the form of the crystal does have an impact on the way it radiates energy.

Natural crystals seem to offer the most potent, or at least most focused, energies. I've taken advantage of quartz points' ability to kind of "laser" their energy in the needed direction. Carved crystals have softer energies -- I've seen their energies described as being "softer" around the edges.

So maybe if someone finds the energies of a natural crystal to be a bit too much of a good thing at a given moment, they could try a carved or tumbled stone instead. Maybe they'll feel more comfortable with the energies of the same mineral if it's been made into a tumblestone, a sphere, or some other shape.
Old 26-09-2011, 04:41 PM
brightlight

i love tanzanite i bought a tumble of tanzanite and had it made into a pendant as soon as i wore it i had to sit down as i felt so dizzy i didnt take it off i worked through it and now feel fine while wearing it xx