Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 30-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Master
My mom just stopped by with a check so I could get my brakes fixed on my car. I was wondering how to pay for it, as I'm completely broke at the moment and used $700 of my school loan for prior repairs.

I didn't mention before that I got accepted at a really good hospital nursing/college. I'm so excited, but along with that comes frazzled nerves getting ready, and wanting to do my best now studying for the TEAS exam in 2 weeks.

It's a beautiful day today.
Old 30-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
I could cope with that WS lol I would absolutely love to be a Crappma lol x
My bosses little grandsons call him Grumpy for grandpa. His first grandson's attempt to call him grandpa came out that way adn it stuck.
Old 30-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Master
You're mother is a saint Sarian and congrats on getting accepted into the nursing college. I know how hard that is.
James
Old 01-07-2011, 02:32 AM
Master
Some house sparrows threw the wren's babies out of the bird house that they took over. Either that or the wrens moved the babies during the takeover. Either way, 2 babies were relocated in my hiking shoe that I left outside by the backdoor. It has been a real treat and a honor watching the adult wrens frantically coming to the shoe continuing to feed the babies to get them to adulthood so they can leave the new nest. (I tried to put the photo of the babies in this post, but was unsuccessful.)

Blackraven
Old 01-07-2011, 02:34 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Some house sparrows threw the wren's babies out of the bird house that they took over. Either that or the wrens moved the babies during the takeover. Either way, 2 babies were relocated in my hiking shoe that I left outside by the backdoor. It has been a real treat and a honor watching the adult wrens frantically coming to the shoe continuing to feed the babies to get them to adulthood so they can leave the new nest. (I tried to put the photo of the babies in this post, but was unsuccessful.)

Blackraven

thats just adorable, i hope you can post the pic later.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Master
Quote:

Blackraven

Somebody should thank you for doing that!

So I say....."thank you" on behalf of the Wrens!
Old 01-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Somebody should thank you for doing that!

So I say....."thank you" on behalf of the Wrens!

Thank you WS! I'm just wondering if I'll be able to use my shoe again as they have been doing a lot of pooping in there too. he he Ah, the sacrifices we make for nature. It's worth it.

Blackraven
Old 01-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you WS! I'm just wondering if I'll be able to use my shoe again as they have been doing a lot of pooping in there too. he he Ah, the sacrifices we make for nature. It's worth it.

Blackraven

that is hilarious. But very cute!! That is wonderful that you are allowing the birds your shoe.

zipzip
Old 01-07-2011, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:

Blackraven

LOL