Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Experiencer

I dream of crystals too specifically vogel stones which is a specific cut of crystal. I had no idea what it was until I accidentally came across one on the internet.

Fairy portals cannot be created by us in the physical world, but they can be created in the astral. It is my belief that that her dream relates to AP. Galaxite as the first stone enables communication with higher beings in the Astral plain. The tourmaline will keep her safe and the dark green jade will help to open her heart so she can recieve the messages. Even if all she does is sleep and meditate with them it will allow the higher vibrational beings connect with her through dreams easier and meditation. So it is not a portal in the sense of a portal. It was explained to her how she would understand it. It is more of a link.
Old 04-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Seeker

Now it's just a matter of getting my hands on those stones. Nearest places are 20min drives, so it'll be an adventure, at least, if I don't rely on the internet. I'm just leery of getting cracked or fake things.

Thanks again so much for the help!
Old 04-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Experiencer

I feel the same as you when it comes to ordering online that is why I will usually spend a little extra to buy on etsy from a few sellers I trust. My local metaphysical shop is horrifically over priced. My daughter has a friend in LA who has this huge metaphysical shop near him. I figure once I get settled in a permenant place I am going to send him some money for some rose quartz since I have only a single piece and it has gone MIA. Have fun buying.

Namaste`
Old 05-08-2018, 02:39 AM
Experiencer
I personally wouldn't feel to worried about buying online if you buy from a reputable place. I use ebay because if it's fake or cracked ebay will simply refund you, with no issues.

Also the amount of selection is incredible, as you can buy from literally hundreds of sellers from all over the world. For example if you were looking for a tourmaline specimen, your local shop might have several if it's a big shop maybe, but type tourmaline into ebay and 209,212 different results pop up. I think you could find something special there, I always do, and most sellers are awesome, I very rarely ever find scammers there, contrary to some beliefs. Many of the sellers are very knowledgeable and you can ask them questions on the particular specimens.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:56 AM
Seeker

I'll consider it, definitely. One of my in-person options is an actual rock shop. That's it's name. Just off in the middle of nowhereville. I don't think it's metaphysical, not that I'd know what to expect if it weren't, but that's besides the point. Although I might feel awkward explaining why I'm looking for what I'm looking for. Then again, they're probably used to it.

My other option is an actual metaphysical shop. I live about 10 min. outside of a major city, so I have a ton of options if I'm willing to spend the gas and stress. This one in particular is just closest. I don't like going into the city, though, so I was thinking of making an afternoon of going out to the middle of nowhere option, though I've considered they may not have what I'm looking for.

My problem is that I wouldn't know if I was buying a fake or not no matter where I get it, options in place to protect the buyer or not. I'm not knowledgeable like that. :(

I actually saw some of your posts in another thread while browsing around yesterday, and am inclined to trust your judgement based off of them, though. In fact, I'm glad you decided to leave your thoughts here! And my driver's side window decided to give up on life today, so I'm not as in a hurry to go driving out into the middle of nowhere in the middle of a Texas summer day. Maybe it was a sign.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:16 AM
Experiencer

Crystal Canuk has a wife who adores Tourmaline lol. He is also a very knowledgeable ebay buyer as well as very knowledgeable when it comes to crystals.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:05 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for the compliments I am flattered

I might not be the best for metaphysical advice, as it's not really my interest, but when it comes to buying and sourcing crystals, I would like to think I know a thing or two. Collecting natural crystals is one of my only hobbies I am really dedicated to.

Telling fakes apart is pretty easy if you find a stone that you like, and just start looking at specimens, and do a little googling, and you will find what it's supposed to look like. Look at a thousand or so red quartz specimens and eventually you are a master of identifying red quartz. Also believe it or not, most sellers are honest, and will give you truthful answers if you ask them directly. If it says red quartz, it might be dyed red, in which case there is no lie involved, it's still a red quartz. However just because it doesn't say " natural red quartz " doesn't mean it's not natural, maybe the seller just didn't bother typing that extra word, in which case it's worth asking them. If you buy something on the assumption that it's natural, but no description says it's natural, and you haven't bothered to ask the seller, it's nobody you can blame if you get a fake. After a while this is all easy and you barely have to think about it.

Yes the lady is truly crazy about tourmaline. I admit it's a very attractive stone, but for her it actually balances her or grounds her or whatever you guys call it. Makes her feel good anyway. For me as most of the people know around here, I collect the specimens for display, as natural works of art from the earth . For me it has nothing to do with energy or metaphysical, but doesn't mean I love them any less.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:05 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for the compliments I am flattered

I might not be the best for metaphysical advice, as it's not really my interest, but when it comes to buying and sourcing crystals, I would like to think I know a thing or two. Collecting natural crystals is one of my only hobbies I am really dedicated to.

Telling fakes apart is pretty easy if you find a stone that you like, and just start looking at specimens, and do a little googling, and you will find what it's supposed to look like. Look at a thousand or so red quartz specimens and eventually you are a master of identifying red quartz. Also believe it or not, most sellers are honest, and will give you truthful answers if you ask them directly. If it says red quartz, it might be dyed red, in which case there is no lie involved, it's still a red quartz. However just because it doesn't say " natural red quartz " doesn't mean it's not natural, maybe the seller just didn't bother typing that extra word, in which case it's worth asking them. If you buy something on the assumption that it's natural, but no description says it's natural, and you haven't bothered to ask the seller, it's nobody you can blame if you get a fake. After a while this is all easy and you barely have to think about it.

Yes the lady is truly crazy about tourmaline. I admit it's a very attractive stone, but for her it actually balances her or grounds her or whatever you guys call it. Makes her feel good anyway. For me as most of the people know around here, I collect the specimens for display, as natural works of art from the earth . For me it has nothing to do with energy or metaphysical, but doesn't mean I love them any less.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:14 PM
Seeker

I've always sort of had a thing about stones, in the sense that I can get lost thinking about where it's been and what it's witnessed in its time and travels. Could be any rock, really. I find them fascinating just on their own. That, or a wide open field, and I go on a little time travel in my head.

I didn't start to get into the metaphysical aspects of stones til a few years ago, and then I didn't get too deep into it beyond buying a couple of bags of rough stones and picking through them like they were my own personal lottery. I ended up doing a guided chakra meditation with some of them and had a pretty crazy experience, leaving me a believer.