Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-07-2018, 02:50 PM
Knower

Moon 'energising' crystals

I'll be honest but I've only just taken an interest in charging some of my crystals by the full moon. Apparently this weekend (well, from this Friday, which also happens to be my birthday) there going to be a 'Lunar Super Moon' that will be the longest lasting since the last one from 120 years ago. Any forum users have any recommendations for what particular crystals that are fairly suitable for charging? I would imagine Moonstone is ideal for absorbing Lunar energy but last night I laid out Fire Agate, Nuummite (palmstones), Hematite and Azurite pendants, some Green Jade tumblestones, Tigers eye and lithium quartz and a Flourite and Boodstone tumblestone and a small piece of Selenite (perhaps a very good accumulator of lunar energy?) and a cluster of Prehnite. Pheeew!
Old 25-07-2018, 05:43 PM
Administrator
Hello

Any of them honestly its energy that they will all take in and be cleansed. I have found that a crystal will only take in what it needs to and will only work with what it needs. Its like crystals that work for some and do not work for others they choose who's energy they like.

All crystals to work at their best need to be cleansed and charged and at times given an intention or affirmation from the user to know what is wanted from them.

Lynn
Old 25-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello,
You can start charging your crystals even this night. All crystals can be put under moonlight, speaking from my experience.
At Friday, Moon’s energy will already reach the climax, so don’t wait.
Good luck!
Old 25-07-2018, 05:54 PM
Deactivated Account
And, happy birthday!
Old 25-07-2018, 08:13 PM
Knower

Thanks for the info guys, and thanks Errol for the birthday congrats
Old 25-07-2018, 08:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by etheric-imprinted_72
I'll be honest but I've only just taken an interest in charging some of my crystals by the full moon. Apparently this weekend (well, from this Friday, which also happens to be my birthday) there going to be a 'Lunar Super Moon' that will be the longest lasting since the last one from 120 years ago. Any forum users have any recommendations for what particular crystals that are fairly suitable for charging? I would imagine Moonstone is ideal for absorbing Lunar energy but last night I laid out Fire Agate, Nuummite (palmstones), Hematite and Azurite pendants, some Green Jade tumblestones, Tigers eye and lithium quartz and a Flourite and Boodstone tumblestone and a small piece of Selenite (perhaps a very good accumulator of lunar energy?) and a cluster of Prehnite. Pheeew!
Not certain about that part of the supermoon or it being a super moon, I do know it's the longest lunar eclipse of the century.

Where I live the full moon is on 27th July, as is the Lunar eclipse.

I just connected with the moon, and boy, is she powerful! It was amazing. I felt my chakras react right away, especially the heart chakra.
As for crystals, there is no default. Just feel which ones want to be in the moon light.
Old 26-07-2018, 03:18 AM
Master
I have two stones I am considering charging for spell work, but will have to wait by intuition for the right time of charging.

You can use any full moon for charging crystals, doesn't have to be an eclipse.

And personally for me I'd like to try charging protective type stones on a waning moon. I am considering this as a future possibility.

Charge whichever stones you'd like or that feel right for you. The moon's energy should work with any stone you'd like to charge.
Old 26-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Knower

OK thanks for the replies people. T o reply to FairyCrystal...I beg your pardon you're quite right about this months moon-phase being the longest lunar eclipse. However I take it that this lunar eclipse won't be like the one we had in the united kingdom back in 1999, was that a 'full' lunar eclipse? I remember that one fairly well because where I was working to at the time all the work staff stopped work and went outside the factory and witnessed the spectacle. I live here down in mid-cornwall, and it was a almost mayhem with everyone wanting to see it. I don't think this lunar eclipse will be as memorable as the 1999 one but could someone tell me if it will be?