Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-08-2018, 11:19 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Going to be interesting who's going to be in heaven we feel has no right to be. The idea of heaven and hell are a stereotype. It will be very interesting to see if we can fully agree with "God's" truth since it is not known what it is. Hopefully it isn't that if "One" disagrees "One" is threatened, gotten rid of, or taken away, from a 3D perspective.

Therefore there is God to know who fits in 5D and who better fits in 3D. Now we're in 4D confusion, where you are self-responsible. But if you feel well here then you will feel even better in 3D. The "threat" is about things staying as they are, because that won't work for long any more. For me it's not about my soul, but just a hobby (favorite waste of time) of "saving the world", because it makes me wonder why I'm still here.
Old 18-08-2018, 11:36 PM
Suspended
"you will feel even better in 3D"

You will be jumping in the trees in a clean environment, because for being "unique" you don't need 5D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csMNT_hIRgg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx0mYN32Kps
Old 23-08-2018, 02:45 AM
Master
There are two things that I have been doing a lot of lately (instead of going on here)... watching ex rental DVDs I buy from the op-shop for 50 cents each and going to the library to do God only knows what.

I gave up seeing my psychologist yesterday, after she charged me for an appointment I did not attend and when I attended the one after that, she told me that there was nothing more she could do for me....yet, after 18 months of seeing her, she never really did anything "for me" from day 1...I have not changed, not gotten any better...and she basically told me to "help myself" because nobody out there could....how pretentious of her.

Anyway, I have tried Cognitive Behavioral Therapy before...without much success...but yesterday, online, I found this thing called Dialectical Behavioral Therapy which includes stuff like "Radical Acceptance" and accepting/seeing reality for what it really is and not how we perceive it to be....this stuff sounds right up my alley.

Then I got to thinking that "my reality" would be different from "anothers reality" and figuring as how there is no separation, whose "reality" is "real"? Until I also realised, that for ME, accepting/seeing reality for what it is, means seeing the whole world as Maya...As an illusion...which would be something that the inventors of DBT didn't sorta have in mind. LOL

After that, I went to the op-shop and saw a DVD called "The Tapping Solution" and I bought it and then I enrolled in a Tai Chi class.

So after that, I figure if psychologists and psychiatrists can do nothing for me and I know more than they do, or If "unseen forces" are helping me out here and leading me to my own treatment, what use are they?
Old 23-08-2018, 09:47 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
There are two things that I have been doing a lot of lately (instead of going on here)... watching ex rental DVDs I buy from the op-shop for 50 cents each and going to the library to do God only knows what.

I gave up seeing my psychologist yesterday, after she charged me for an appointment I did not attend and when I attended the one after that, she told me that there was nothing more she could do for me....yet, after 18 months of seeing her, she never really did anything "for me" from day 1...I have not changed, not gotten any better...and she basically told me to "help myself" because nobody out there could....how pretentious of her.

Anyway, I have tried Cognitive Behavioral Therapy before...without much success...but yesterday, online, I found this thing called Dialectical Behavioral Therapy which includes stuff like "Radical Acceptance" and accepting/seeing reality for what it really is and not how we perceive it to be....this stuff sounds right up my alley.

Then I got to thinking that "my reality" would be different from "anothers reality" and figuring as how there is no separation, whose "reality" is "real"? Until I also realised, that for ME, accepting/seeing reality for what it is, means seeing the whole world as Maya...As an illusion...which would be something that the inventors of DBT didn't sorta have in mind. LOL

After that, I went to the op-shop and saw a DVD called "The Tapping Solution" and I bought it and then I enrolled in a Tai Chi class.

So after that, I figure if psychologists and psychiatrists can do nothing for me and I know more than they do, or If "unseen forces" are helping me out here and leading me to my own treatment, what use are they?

Culture - Two Sevens Clash (live)

All movement is accomplished in six stages
And the seventh brings return
The seven is the number of the young light
It forms when darkness is increased by one

Pink Floyd - Chapter 24

Go Ahead...

Old 23-08-2018, 11:05 AM
Suspended

This reminds me of "Quo Vadis?", but in the end
that's what 3D "entertainment" ;-) means...

The very most colossal...

Old 23-08-2018, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

So after that, I figure if psychologists and psychiatrists can do nothing for me and I know more than they do, or If "unseen forces" are helping me out h
ere and leading me to my own treatment, what use are they?

Hello Shivani Devi,

May what you need be given.
May the guidance needed be there.
Blessings to you
Old 23-11-2018, 02:52 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Moonglow, all,

The thread is a bit more than I can read, at the moment. I want to hurry and post a response to the initial post.

I'm sorry if this has been written.

It's a nice thought to say truth is personal. But, it at least starts with some shared / objective truth from your parents / guardian(s).

I believe it must become more personal as we age, and can become shared again (?) with a close friend.

Though it is closer than where I was, I'm not sure it addresses the question of The Origin.

For what it's worth, I think that now we are in the Realm of the First Life. And we all evenrually get our own permanent heaven, being very confident duality gets defeated internally.

Have a great night.

-Joseph Philos Chennen Toh-At Druval Thol

lol
Old 23-11-2018, 06:52 AM
Deactivated Account

The Truth that approaches you when you call and communicates to you in whatsoever way, is the only Truth. But the truth that one approaches and then grasps for one self Is not the Truth.
Old 23-11-2018, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philos_Tone
Hi Moonglow, all,

The thread is a bit more than I can read, at the moment. I want to hurry and post a response to the initial post.

I'm sorry if this has been written.

It's a nice thought to say truth is personal. But, it at least starts with some shared / objective truth from your parents / guardian(s).

I believe it must become more personal as we age, and can become shared again (?) with a close friend.

Though it is closer than where I was, I'm not sure it addresses the question of The Origin.

For what it's worth, I think that now we are in the Realm of the First Life. And we all evenrually get our own permanent heaven, being very confident duality gets defeated internally.

Have a great night.

-Joseph Philos Chennen Toh-At Druval Thol

lol

Thank you for sharing Philos_Tome,

Been awhile since posting here, so did not go over everything.

In short, the original thought was in regards honoring each other.

May disagree, but this does not have to lead into division or conflict.

When feeling to defend it or find offense of differing view, could indicate something personal has been triggered. So, how to relate to many views out there without feeling the need to be the only one right, even if felt one is.

Differences to be diversities are just what creation manifest. One does not have to oppose the other, sometimes the contrasts are needed in order to see the whole picture and what has, does and may yet lie with in. In this way can see it as all blending together.

Well those are some thoughts at the moment.
Old 23-11-2018, 08:40 PM
Pathfinder

Yes, I understand. It is a nice gesture. But, when people lie to you in order to steal from you, if you get attacked and seriouly injured, there is a point where you have to draw the line and say, "No sir, your beliefs are not correct."

If you disagree, we should just end the conversation. It is a nice gesture definitely. Definitely defensive. I could never say it with a straight face. ��

Maybe I am misunderstanding you.