Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-07-2018, 07:33 PM
Experiencer
Heart chakra - reject - vomiting

Hi,

i got serious interrogations...
Since I’m meeting what I think are psychopaths/narcissist perverts/organic portals (?) I feel like dying...really I start to have a strong puking sensation and then like a lose of energy (?) -was sometimes physically white ....very weak- and my heart starts to «*freeze*» and I literally feel like I’m going to have a heart attack. It’s really frightening and exhausting.

Does someone experience something like that and/or have an explanation ?

Also ...I almost ONLY attract these people like they need to feed with my energy. I don’t know how they spot me....even unknown people I mean. They come to me without even knowing me, like vampires smelling the blood ...
Old 13-07-2018, 07:48 PM
Experiencer
Last time I met one at dance lessons.
We danced very close to each other (plexus vs plexus). After 1hour I started to feel really bad...like I will faint.
I was trembling and I needed at least 1 hour to recover.

Then he brought me home and said «*I took you too much energy*» in the car. W t f ?
Actually he was a strong psychopath, manipulating a lot others (it’s like manipulation gives them energy from their target ...?)).

And this is just an example. I met a LOT of them. I don’t understand why ! sometimes it’s like they are themselves manipulated from another dimension to trying to stop people who are awakening by provokating loss of energy, sadness etc in these people (decreasing their vibratory rate then).
Old 13-07-2018, 08:50 PM
Master

on the other hand in strange mixed up backward world this could all be a blessing.

For example for mystics out of the east there is and has been a strong sentiment that to be strong, you seek weakness. And to plant yourself firmly in place, you let yourself bend and move with the winds.

Christianity made it worse with the 'let them treat you badly but always treat them well' sentiment that noone wants to live through.

So if someone is taking your energy you might consider learning why? You actually may be in a good place there as they don't seem like they want to hide what they are doing from you
Old 16-07-2018, 09:06 AM
Experiencer
«* Technically,, a star-seed is any being that previously dwelled on another planet or higher density, who incarnated on Earth after the ankle-biters took control of the planet in order to assist the Forces of Divine Light in liberating this planet from ankle-biter control. It should be mentioned that some star-seeds were originally from Earth and ascended to 4th density (and higher) consciousness before the ankle-biters took full control of Earth, its planetary grids, and reincarnation mechanisms many thousands of years ago. Other star-seeds developed on planets in other star systems, or even other galaxies. Some star-seeds only came to Earth in this current lifetime, while others have willingly put themselves into the fray for a series of lifetimes.

Psychopaths generally come in two main varieties that I am aware of: Candidate souls that are born into psychopathic genetic lines where the ability to feel empathy for others has been lost, and individuated souls that have aligned themselves to the Service to Self path in previous lifetimes who choose to incarnate into a psychopathic genetic lineage. These STS souls are often born into “elite” family bloodlines, but not always. Also, not every person in an elite blood line is a psychopath, but there is a much higher percentage of them concentrated there than in the rest of society. Also, there are a very few STS beings from higher densities who have incarnated in 3d to assist the STS agenda. We could think of them as negative Star-seeds, but they are quite rare, as these beings usually prefer to manipulate humans from the safety of a higher density.

From our terrestrial perspective, psychopaths are the people who most strongly seem to be “soulless” humans. However, they do have a soul, even if it is a “candidate” soul. The difference is that they have chosen the Service to Self path, which requires them to take the life-force energy from others, behaving in what we perceive to be horrible, criminal, soulless ways. The essential difference between ST-Self and ST-Others is between taking and giving. STS takes energy from others and enjoys degrading them, while STO gives energy and enjoys empowering others to attain their highest ideals.*»

Source: http://www.shiftfrequency.com/camero...human-society/

It could explain everything about this energy stealing.....and «*harassment*».
Old 16-07-2018, 09:27 AM
Experiencer
«*Reptilian entities are very clever in hiding and in disguise but we can detect their energy signature by sensing and awareness. They have a specific signature in their energy field which gives a non infected person a headache, neck pain or chopping sensation (the back of the neck), anxiety, nauseous and strong heart burn. A sensitive person can sense tight, heavy, burning sensation in the heart chakra with a high vibrating ripping effect while tummy may feel like rumpling earthquake and heat spreading out from heart chakra throughout the body. If you are not sensitive to feeling then pay attention to people whom you feel exhausted/drained each time you come contact with. Psychics often see reptile/crocodile/snake face on a person but many cases they are concealing themselves even from psychic vision.*»

SPOTTED !!!

I feel them. Energy stealers !! Machiavellian breed !
Old 16-07-2018, 09:32 AM
Experiencer
«*Reptilian entities are very clever in hiding and in disguise but we can detect their energy signature by sensing and awareness. They have a specific signature in their energy field which gives a non infected person a headache, neck pain or chopping sensation (the back of the neck), anxiety, nauseous and strong heart burn. A sensitive person can sense tight, heavy, burning sensation in the heart chakra with a high vibrating ripping effect while tummy may feel like rumpling earthquake and heat spreading out from heart chakra throughout the body. If you are not sensitive to feeling then pay attention to people whom you feel exhausted/drained each time you come contact with. Psychics often see reptile/crocodile/snake face on a person but many cases they are concealing themselves even from psychic vision.*»

SPOTTED !!!

I feel them. Energy stealers !! Machiavellian breed !
Old 06-09-2018, 12:01 PM
Newbie ;)

I find there are a lot of narcissistic people in the world now. Social media brings it out more.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:15 AM
Seeker

They say to be a lighthouse not a sponge. This means controlling your thoughts and emotions obviously changing them to positive. Self love is the place to start