Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks a lot, tealily.
I haven't started a new hobby. I have been feeling down lately, and I am still low on energy.
But I am trying a different way of thinking now. Not exactly a new one, but in a way, for me, it is new. I hope this will help me to learn, grow and deal with the issues I am still having.

Next reading for tealily
Q: What's something I need to be more aware of at this time?
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Thanks for the reading - I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what you mean, but I'm guessing the message is "realistically, you might be earning less than you'd like"?

Hi tealily,

Sorry I missed your message earlier. Yes that exactly . I felt like there could be more earning , something more than now.
Old 25-06-2018, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge

Next reading for tealily
Q: What's something I need to be more aware of at this time?

from the Numinous Tarot

The Wheel of Fortune: change, although impermanent, (meaning the wheel will turn again, and change... there is also transition.

does this make sense to you?

question for jojo
is there a message of positive encouragement for me?
Old 08-07-2018, 06:04 AM
Knower

Jojobean
Your question: Is there a message of positive encouragement for me?
Your card: 2 of cups

Don't hold on too tightly about seeking and hoping for a romantic relationship. The best ideal person that you are hoping to connect with will arrive, he will meet you consciously at the level where you are at, and I am seeing positive signs in the future along the timeline for you. It will take some time for an ideal romantic relationship to arrive for you, Source is telling you to continue to work on yourself.

Question for Cosmisacredheart
: How do I make a transition between leaving the present job and moving to another job?
Old 08-07-2018, 07:16 AM
Knower

CosmisSacredHeart

Your Question: How do I make a transition between leaving the present job and moving to another job?
Your Cards:4 of wands, Death

You will need to find a momentous occasion in this. Only act when you are excited to move forward. You need to move forward from a place of exuberance. The way you leave will be the way it follows. You know how some people hop from bad relationship to bad relationship to another finding they attract similar circumstances within each one? It's a bit like that. Don't see it as leaving a bad situation; see the good your job brought or taught you or at the very least the lessons you learned in what you do not what so you can see what it is that you want with absolute certainty. Delight in this vision of the future of success and significance doing what it is that you will find great joy and harvest from and then and only then is it time to move forward. With excitement, cheer, and exuberance. If it dosn't feel right or you're feeling lost it isn't time to act yet. You need to be in conscious control of the emotions you are putting into this. Celebrate the time you spent at your present job; be thankful for it and delight in it. Also have a fun get together with your family and friends and discuss your plans. I think it's possible to get leads and positive advice this way if you embark it with a positive mindset. Then leaving the job from the position of being grateful and happy for what was experienced you will be able to shut the door and find something that better satisfies and suits you and is in resonance with your newfound joy. Death simply speaks of letting go of not only that job, but that neg energy that you may have experienced from it in the past as well as well as your old way of being. Allow opportunites to flow to you; get excited. :)

Question for paperw1ngs: What energy do I need to embody for the coming months to be my best self and achieve my goals for money, career, relationships, etc.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:38 AM
Master
Reading for paperwings

Quote:
Question for paperw1ngs: What energy do I need to embody for the coming months to be my best self and achieve my goals for money, career, relationships, etc.

The last laugh/ The future

It feels there has been a lot of hard work under your belt in the recent past, there is more to resolve and let go of in the future. The idea of this is that you are able to keep your balance just well enough despite all odds and the universe is already supporting you. Learn to channel confidence that any rough edges / challenges will eventually become easier and that it is already lending you the invaluable lesson of tolerance, patience and wisdom. Channel enough confidence to meet anything that comes your way, and its means anything as long as you take up courage all will be met with ease. To keep your head above all odds and know that you are already winning as long as you just keep being yourself and keep trying.

Hope this helps for now, let me know...

Next reading for angelic star

A message of positive encouragement at this time.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:22 PM
Master

Angelic
4 wands/foundation and achievements (Psychic tarot), 5 High Priest and Six pentacles (Green witch tarot)
A good time for reaping rewards of finance and property for sensible efforts put in the past. Overall advice is to work within established structures whether as a spiritual guide to people (stick to the methods that have worked for you) or for anchoring yourself emotionally. You may find yourself helping people. In relationships work towards reciprocity and don't let anyone take advantage of your generosity.

Next reading for Moon
Any advice coming my way from Spirit
Old 08-07-2018, 08:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Reading for paperwings

The last laugh/ The future

It feels there has been a lot of hard work under your belt in the recent past, there is more to resolve and let go of in the future. The idea of this is that you are able to keep your balance just well enough despite all odds and the universe is already supporting you. Learn to channel confidence that any rough edges / challenges will eventually become easier and that it is already lending you the invaluable lesson of tolerance, patience and wisdom. Channel enough confidence to meet anything that comes your way, and its means anything as long as you take up courage all will be met with ease. To keep your head above all odds and know that you are already winning as long as you just keep being yourself and keep trying.

Hope this helps for now, let me know...

Next reading for angelic star

A message of positive encouragement at this time.

Feedback Ok thank you; I was sort of wanting an archetype to sort of embody the energy of as I'm trying to accomplish alot of things at once and found that helped me at times...I'm not naturally a big doer more of a procrastinator lol and was needing some fire but I suppose just confidence and being myself would be better? Hum..perhaps I'll work on sacral chakra for confidence, good reminder, I've been having issues with the lower ones mostly solar and sacral...

Next reading for Moon
Any advice coming my way from Spirit

Last edited by paperw1ngs : 09-07-2018 at 06:45 AM.
Old 10-07-2018, 02:07 AM
traceyacey12

Reading for moonincancer

The chariot, the hermit

You are being commended for getting through a tough period and emerging stronger. You are about to make a breakthrough.

Question for traceyacey12

How are my money problems going to be solved?
Old 18-07-2018, 10:00 PM
Master

Question for traceyacey12

How are my money problems going to be solved?

I got ace of cups, princess of disks, 2 of cups, the devil and 7 of cups. Looks like you've either been looking for a relationship to save you or pushing away a relationship that saves you from the money problem. Either way, if you look at the situation differently and get happy about it (9 of cups happy), you will remove the roadblocks to your funds.

My question: What is this quest for finding where my future man hangs out all about? Is it about meeting or learning?