Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 03-03-2017, 08:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello Spiritual Enlightened Beings!

Hello everyone, my real human name is Tim. I just recently signed up to see if I can expand my spiritual knowledge while also helping others if I can. I've been awoke for over Seven years. My spiritual awakening was kinda "forced" upon me in early September of 2010. This past year, I just started to grow spirituality pretty fast for some reason, so I decided to seek out other places where people like me have these experiences. Please ask any questions about my spiritual awakening and experiences if you wish.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello and welcome to the forum, SoulOne, happy to have you on board!
Old 03-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Experiencer

Hi Tim welcome to the forums.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks Clover and Redstone!
Old 04-03-2017, 05:35 AM
Suspended
Knower
Warm greetings and welcome to the forum, SoulOne
Old 04-03-2017, 06:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulOne
Hello everyone, my real human name is Tim. I just recently signed up to see if I can expand my spiritual knowledge while also helping others if I can. I've been awoke for over Seven years. My spiritual awakening was kinda "forced" upon me in early September of 2010. This past year, I just started to grow spirituality pretty fast for some reason, so I decided to seek out other places where people like me have these experiences. Please ask any questions about my spiritual awakening and experiences if you wish.

I for one would be extremely interested to hear about your awakening - looking forward to it.
Old 04-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Master
Hello SoulOne and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for the welcoming Rishi, Busby, Shoni7510. Busby, where should I post my awakening experience? On this thread or another forum?
Old 04-03-2017, 07:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Welcome to the forum!!! I think you can post a brief summary of your awakening here, but if you wanted to make it really extensive you could make a thread on a different forum board ^^. (I want to hear it too~!)
Old 04-03-2017, 08:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello Luchiha. This is a brief summary, it may seem weird, but what can you expect, we live in a unpredictable world. At least in our human perspective.

(Beforehand-Knowledge: I did not have any spirituality before this happened, I did not hear voices or see things or even have the feeling of my thoughts being "broadcasted" before these events occurred. I was your average normal teenage, at age Seven-Teen. Also, I did not go through any mental or physical trauma during my childhood and teenage years.)

It all started in the beginning of my Senior year of high school, in early of September, 2010 (So it's been a little over Seven years now.) I woke up with a weird feeling in my stomach every morning for about a week or two when it first started. While this weird stomach feeling was happening (Like a weird pressure of openness and worry), I felt like my thoughts were being broadcasted to everyone around me. The weird stomach feeling ended after awhile and I was very uncomfortable for about the first two years. Having bad thoughts and feeling embarrassed that everyone was hearing them. After the first two years, I became more open and was more at ease with it. I usually like to listen to music, trance, hip-hop, sometimes rock and my thoughts would flow through every sound in the songs I listened to. This past year alone I grew spiritually by 10 fold because I decided to find out more about why this happened to me and what the spiritually world is and how these "Entities" interact with us. I have learned a lot and I am still learning every single day. I still have not found out the answer on why I am a "thought-broadcaster", but I have a feeling I will find out in the near-future. Listening to music and letting my thoughts flow, let's me find perspectives, ideas, and understandings because I feel like my brain is more awake. If there are lyrics in the songs, I usually block out the meanings of the lyrics and let my thoughts flow through the lyrics and beats. I like to think that I am finding "puzzle pieces" to build the bigger picture on why I am here and why we are here. (This is just a brief summary on my spiritual awaking).

I have more knowledge that I've learned in the past two years that I will share on appropriate forums that will hopefully help people in need.