Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 12-04-2017, 10:32 AM
Newbie ;)

I also think you need to clear any subconscious beliefs too - things like "death is inevitable" or "everybody must die" are all contradictory to that thought and unless removed or neutralized will work in conjunction with that thought.

Whilst you say the requirement is 100% belief, I wonder too if that is true. How does a person get to 100% on a belief?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
MORAL OF THE STORY: Your physical body is the vehicle of your soul, it must obey your commands--for sickness, for health, for pregnancy (!), for whatever you choose...even YOUTH. If your soul wishes to remain youthful, your body must comply! Your only requirement is to believe your affirmation 100%!
Old 23-04-2017, 02:20 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless36
Whilst you say the requirement is 100% belief, I wonder too if that is true. How does a person get to 100% on a belief?

Another term for 100% belief is Faith. Faith is not a religious term, it is a term to indicate that your mind and heart are one in accepting something as truth.

Have you ever had an experience that hadn't happened yet, but you just knew somehow what was going to happen? Not so much a premonition, but a belief that you knew how things would turn out. That is an instance of Faith or believing 100%.

I once had trained for a 5K that I really wanted to win. As I stood at the starting line, I was standing next to my strongest competitor. I remember looking at her, and I just knew that I would win. I, in that moment, had 100% belief and my mind and heart were in agreement about my victory.

This is why Faith is so important to the concept of LOA. If there is a smidgeon of doubt, you compromise attracting/aligning with your vision.

I hope this helps.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 23-04-2017, 06:58 PM
Master
Way to live eternally in my own body

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazag
Perhaps most important question in history of the Earth - if repeating by everyone thought :"My body, mind and soul living
eternally", is a way that assure everyone to live infinite amount of time in own body? Is there better way to do that?
If yes what it is? What is the most precise thought that will cause that? What would happen if human repeats thought:
"My body, mind and soul living 10000 years" or "My body and mind living 10000 years"? It is known that the most important
is the most precise thought that is an answer to my questions.

Zazag,

The way to live eternally in your own body is to realize that you are ALREADY living eternally in your own body! You, and Everything There IS...seen and unseen, formed or formless, incarnate or disembodied is, and has always been One Eternal Spirit....

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception. Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles. Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. Cease being a prisoner of the body; using the secret key of KRIYA, learn to escape into Spirit.
Lahiri Mahasaya

As the Infinite Essence, we have always been Who we truly are, awaiting our own remembrance on Earth that I Am That I Am as in Heaven.

As above, so below...

Do you see ?

Hope this, and the references below, helps...

Reference: http://www.azquotes.com/quote/618320

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=42

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...6&postcount=37
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 07-05-2017, 11:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Zazag,

The way to live eternally in your own body is to realize that you are ALREADY living eternally in your own body! You, and Everything There IS...seen and unseen, formed or formless, incarnate or disembodied is, and has always been One Eternal Spirit

That is a method whereby one can extend the duration of a physical experience (even for hundreds or thousands of years), but one cannot extend their physical life "forever" or "eternally." The thread title makes no sense; on the evolutionary journey, all souls are being called forth to "reemerge" fully into the Formless Absolute, from which we never really left.

It is impossible to live an illusory physical existence forever, for illusions are not "eternal" in the sense that people imagine eternity. Eternity is beyond imagination. Illusions are indeed part of Eternal Spirit (AKA God), which is Timeless, but a soul cannot remain in one form or body eternally.

The poster of this thread is mistaken in contrast with the holy meaning of "eternal." Eternal in a true spiritual sense is infinite/timeless, rather than an "eternity of time." Eternity is really timeless, but humans usually consider a relatively "long" period of time to be "an eternity." Thus the human conceptions of eternity are usually highly erroneous, because these definitions are coming from minds that believe heavily in the illusion of linear time.

No soul can remain physically incarnate in any body for "eternity." Now, if by "eternally" the poster of this thread were to mean, "a very long time," relatively speaking, then this is indeed possible. In that sense, then I agree that one can appear to "live eternally" in one's own body.

Through awakening to the timeless nature of the True Self/Spirit (which cannot be contained by one's body, since Divine Spirit has no real confines), and holding a very clear intent and sense of purpose, one can continually appear to exist "in a body" for a relatively long time period. But no soul can do this "forever." It is not possible, nor is it even desired.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Perhaps most important question in history of the Earth - if repeating by everyone thought :"My body, mind and soul living
eternally", is a way that assure everyone to live infinite amount of time in own body? Is there better way to do that?
If yes what it is? What is the most precise thought that will cause that? What would happen if human repeats thought:
"My body, mind and soul living 10000 years" or "My body and mind living 10000 years"? It is known that the most important

Those who affirm such things as this are not those who deeply understand what is most important to the inner spirit. Physical longevity is not important in itself. It never was, nor will it ever be important. It is at best a game that can be played for awhile that gives one much joy and a sense of spiritual growth.

People who make such silly affirmations as the one you gave in your example are people who are not really living for now, they are not living for the moment, but are rather chasing after dreams and powers that they think will make them "cool."

If you feel a need to actually affirm in words that you will live 10,000 years, this itself is telling your Higher Mind that you do not really trust in its wisdom and power of longevity, because the Higher Self is not really interested in you living 10,000 years, but would rather like to see you focused on a higher QUALITY of life rather than quantity of years to live.

There are far more important questions to ask (oneself) in life than the one you posed, my friend, such as:

"Am I really appreciating my current life experience?"

or,

"Am I fairly pleased with the quality of my life?"
Old 08-05-2017, 02:15 AM
Master

when I read some of these posts I remembered Mulder and the genie. But at least in the end Mulder got the sense you couldn't win against the genie...
Old 08-06-2017, 11:20 PM
Newbie ;)

If one invert the role, instead i am a body, or i am a spirit soul, to I A AM consciousness, ANYTHING is possible, since consciousness is the source, to the consciousness 1 billion of years is just 1 second, since "mind" is eternal.

I already saw things that peoples consider impossible become truth in front of me eyes just because i did i little twist with my mind, a little change in my beliefs and i saw that my thoughts affect the enviroment ( and i was a hardcore skeptical, neven have paranormal experiences etc)

Now i am skeptical of words or visions that say " you cannot do it because...", since that my mind create the enviroment, how do i know that peoples are not just reflecting my doubts? many, many times i think and someone speak what i was taking silenty.

Today i think that, after seeing things that droped my mouth, anything springs from the mind, and there is nothing above it, nobody seated directing but myself, even when one see others beings is also a creation of myself, so, since i can change things, there is not law to prevent it but myself.

This is of course my take on the matter, and like everyone is a opinion, not the fundamental truth, but it can be my truth.
Old 11-06-2017, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
That is a method whereby one can extend the duration of a physical experience (even for hundreds or thousands of years), but one cannot extend their physical life "forever" or "eternally." The thread title makes no sense; on the evolutionary journey, all souls are being called forth to "reemerge" fully into the Formless Absolute, from which we never really left.

It is impossible to live an illusory physical existence forever, for illusions are not "eternal" in the sense that people imagine eternity. Eternity is beyond imagination. Illusions are indeed part of Eternal Spirit (AKA God), which is Timeless, but a soul cannot remain in one form or body eternally.

The poster of this thread is mistaken in contrast with the holy meaning of "eternal." Eternal in a true spiritual sense is infinite/timeless, rather than an "eternity of time." Eternity is really timeless, but humans usually consider a relatively "long" period of time to be "an eternity." Thus the human conceptions of eternity are usually highly erroneous, because these definitions are coming from minds that believe heavily in the illusion of linear time.

No soul can remain physically incarnate in any body for "eternity." Now, if by "eternally" the poster of this thread were to mean, "a very long time," relatively speaking, then this is indeed possible. In that sense, then I agree that one can appear to "live eternally" in one's own body.

Through awakening to the timeless nature of the True Self/Spirit (which cannot be contained by one's body, since Divine Spirit has no real confines), and holding a very clear intent and sense of purpose, one can continually appear to exist "in a body" for a relatively long time period. But no soul can do this "forever." It is not possible, nor is it even desired.

Awareness,

It appears that you have misunderstood my meaning.

Of course, one can, as you said "...."continually appear to exist "in a body" for a relatively long time period. But no soul can do this "forever." It is not possible, nor is it even desired."

One's body is contained within one's Eternal Spirit, not the other way around.

We, and ye, are Eternal Spirit....and the entirety of Creation is our Image (not the temporal, temporary temples we utilize as abodes, (i.e. bodies))

THAT is the timeless awareness....of which I speak.

Hope this helps....
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 18-06-2017, 10:51 PM
Knower
Quote:

There IS a better way, but once you are immortal there will come a time when you want to experience more of yourself. Being immortal is not having a physical body that never dies. It's being aware of your inner bodies and using them to "manipulate" or play with the illusion of existing. This naturally occurs already but you may prolong each stage (body's perceptual recall of time & space) if you choose, in the following way;

[Omitted___ I realized after typing this how powerful this information really is.]

Sorry, I would have to tell you privately. Message me.

I'll give you a physical exercise to do and you'll be the judge once you start feeling the effects.
Old 20-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Awareness,

It appears that you have misunderstood my meaning.

Of course, one can, as you said "...."continually appear to exist "in a body" for a relatively long time period. But no soul can do this "forever." It is not possible, nor is it even desired."

One's body is contained within one's Eternal Spirit, not the other way around.

We, and ye, are Eternal Spirit....and the entirety of Creation is our Image (not the temporal, temporary temples we utilize as abodes, (i.e. bodies))

THAT is the timeless awareness....of which I speak.

Hope this helps....

Thanks, dear Guthrio. It may "appear" to be a misunderstanding of those awesome points you just made, yet it actually is not. There was no misunderstanding of that, for I actually teach and share the very same message throughout many of my posts in this community. If you think that my response to you was in contradiction or misunderstanding what you just pointed out above, it most certainly wasn't.

I related my response to you to a particular point that you made in connection to my perception of where Zazag was coming from. I am not saying anything that relates solely to the common religious belief that "the Spirit lives in the body" (which usually ends there for most people).

I did state that "Divine Spirit has no real confines," and this is just a differently-worded way of speaking of the same truth of Eternal Spirit. Of course, the idea that "We live in God" does not deny the fact that God also lives in us. By stating, "Divine Spirit has no real confines," I was actually pointing beyond all concepts of an "in" and an "out," you see, which is an even more direct way of saying that we live in Eternal Spirit. However, in many other posts I often deliberately word it as, "Everything exists within Universal Consciousness," or variations of that saying.

Your very wise posts I very much agree with; I was actually focusing my response more directly towards an idea that Zazag had originally posted, not to refute the point that you made about the One Eternal Spirit.

My error was perhaps in how I directed the response, for it could have been more clear if directed formally to Zazag's original post and less directly to your post. I chose to formally respond to your post instead, because I resonate more in my perception with what you stated, and felt more comfortable in that action.

Yes, as Seth also teaches, I totally agree, the body is actually within the soul. In my original response I was speaking of the soul in terms that most people in this community can easily relate to, as another way of stating that the Eternal Spirit does not manifest a reality where a human being may live endlessly in physical form.

I appreciate you and the additional clarification that you posted, as it enriches this conversation considerably, and my appreciation to Zazag equally as well.