Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-06-2014, 05:57 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavah
......I don't understand why it has takes me all my human life to find what I was looking for:(

Tavah
The journey. How fortunate you are to have found what you have been looking for. Through so many lifetimes and millennia souls incarnate and yet do not find that very thing we were looking for. I am glad you are finding that.

For me, the thing I look for is truth. The truth of who I am. Source and light. The spark that forgot its origin. The spark that forgot that all is spark. That all is source. That all is perfect in its seed of being. This is just my belief. I use the word "spark" because I am lacking for a better word.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Purple Mist I have this same question and have been wondering about this myself. I have been on a spiritual quest since the 80's....I have gone from Christianity to Judaism to Messianic seeking Truth. I have now begun studying the wisdom and spirituality of the Native Americans to which I find myself now rising to a higher level of awareness. How sad it took me this long....I don't understand why it has takes me all my human life to find what I was looking for:(

Tavah

Tavah, that is the whole point of living your life. You are gleaning things from each religion you immerse yourself in and then move on to the next stage. I don't see random actions, I see a organized plan unfolding in your life. You may not understand now, but you will put all the pieces together soon.

If you would have detoured around the Christianity, Judaism and Messianic and had gone straight to the Native Americans you would not have been able to grasp the meanings and wisdoms you are now enjoying. Do you see that?

There is an old saying that comes to mind: It's not the destination, it's the journey.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
It is part of our agreement to forget our origins before we are born. Otherwise we would just be going through the motions knowing we were going back to our fluffy cloud when it was over.

I remember the years I struggled to remember. It was gut wrenching. That frustration, that anger at knowing there was something I knew that I needed to remember. I could not put the pieces together. None of this made sense. I was angry at God for putting me here without a plan (or so I thought), putting all of us here, not knowing why we were here. At the time it seemed so random and full of confusion with all of us blindly living our lives in a vegetative state!

But it had the depth of emotion to help me change into the person I am today.

"It is part of our agreement to forget our origins before we are born." I've heard this before. It always makes me ask then, are we cheating or going against our agreement by discovering this and other things? Or is it part of the process, are we supposed to make these discoveries or enlightenment?
Living the "true human experience". Is it knowing or not knowing?
Old 01-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Pathfinder

I see....

Yes lili: I do need to be thankful that I have found what I have been looking for.....after reading your post I am ashamed for complaining!

Thanks lili, now I see....and I am grateful.

Tavah
Old 01-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Pathfinder

Yes...I do see!

Thanks Deb.....yes I do see!

Tavah
Old 02-06-2014, 10:12 AM
Knower
Quote:
Yes lili: I do need to be thankful that I have found what I have been looking for.....after reading your post I am ashamed for complaining!

Thanks lili, now I see....and I am grateful.

Tavah
Please do not feel ashamed for anything. I personally did not think you were complaining at all. Thats totally not how i read your words. I thought you were talking about your journey in a positive way.