Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 25-08-2013, 12:19 AM
ThoughtBroadcaster

Thought Broadcasting Support Group.

this is a place where people that suffer from thought broadcasting can share their experiences or who whish to find a way to stop it. i can give ways to help manage this horrible reality.
Old 25-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Pathfinder

love to hear from others who have experienced it.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Newbie ;)

I used to work in a gas station when I was 20-21 until I finally found something better. Cleaning on the side is very difficult because each time a customer arrives, you have to hide your cleaning supplies and appear behind the register within seconds of them entering. One day I wasn't feeling very patient, and a young man came in. I hadn't yet greeted him because I was putting everything away, and my mind blurted..."What do you need, cigarettes?" sarcastically. I hate cigarettes and of course resented selling them, but I felt that working in that place was all I was worth before I could save enough money for school. My mom always prized her possessions above me and hated being around me because unfortunately I have allergies and breathing issues, and she wanted her cigarettes. Way more important. And plus they're just gross.The guy had been facing the register with his back to me. Suddenly, he propped his head up and turned around and said, "You know what? I don't need anything." Matter-of-fact and like a jerk. Then he slowly backed out with his hand raised and was gone. He must have heard me. I stood there speechless, unable to defend myself even though I should have. It's not like I knew what he really wanted, and I wasn't being personal with him, my mind was just blurting it out because I was suffering from anger over things going on in my life, especially knowing that despite my integrity and virtuous nature I was stuck in a gas station and no established direction, and the only one in my family who strives for something meaningful besides drugs and using the excuse of blaming everyone else to never do anything except sit on the couch. I was more offended and hurt than he obviously felt entitled to be because he could read minds and heard the 20 year old little gas station rat say something out of line. What's interesting is I almost never used my thoughts in disfavor of strangers before. I think his ability to receive a thought also triggered the pain I was feeling and hiding so I could work and be kind & courteous to my customers (which I genuinely liked and never wanted to disrespect).

It was really annoying, and it was only a little over a year ago. He thought because he heard my thought that I was always that way and it warranted a sarcastic response and invalidation of my work in that place which I put loads of effort into without complaining and going above and beyond for people I met there. I finally chance encountered a guy who could read my mind(which I'd been wishing a long time for+practically every girls' dream come true) and probably help me through my internal psychological pains and come to healing from traumatic childhood experiences, understand me without judging my common human dysfunction, etc and he was a complete a$$ho!3....

...honestly, despite myself, it's quite comical. I only wish I'd done something besides stand there looking sad and guilty as he was leaving.
Old 12-02-2014, 07:50 PM
kal76

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster
this is a place where people that suffer from thought broadcasting can share their experiences or who whish to find a way to stop it. i can give ways to help manage this horrible reality.
I would not say suffer, it is not a disease, your just different... I am a telepath also, I am concern about what happens around me but I still believe is a gift.
Old 15-02-2014, 04:56 PM
MrKappa

Hmmmnnn... since you have attached negativity towards the idea of extra sensory perceptions, then perhaps this is more of a delusional state of being?

I might think thought broadcasting if possible is verifyable with the individual broadcasting thoughts based on the way people react to how they are feeling if there is no internal dialog inside the mind able to verify or lend credence with the situation.

I admit, I've entered this state of mind before, however it was no horrible state, but rather a spiritual practice in temperance.

Who could intercept these thought, except a rare few, correct? Hardly a horrible reality if you ask me.

Perhaps your emotions give you away, and as a result you are hyper paranoid and unable to conceal how you feel and this leaves you in a vulnerable state of mind?

In either event, whether you perceive the situation as positive or negative, I have in fact found that surrounding myself with positive influences, unconditionally loving influences, helped considerably with my sense of well being. Whatever I expose myself to, is ultimately how I end up feeling. If you are in a situation where the devil sits on one shoulder and an angel on another, yes, it is most certainly a time worth practicing temperance. That leads one into peace and relaxation, unconditional love and acceptable of themselves.

Hope that helps.

Difficult to understand why you perceive your thoughts as horrible.
Old 19-02-2014, 08:20 PM
kal76

I still don't think having telepathic ability is a course, it depends on your surroundings and the perceptions that those who surround you have... I just transmit what I read, think, hear, it is not very easy to figure out what I am doing, nor I want people to find out... sometimes people on my surroundings make their own concepts that have no logic... an example some one may say something and believe that I am the one saying that and build a lot more nonsense...
Old 27-07-2016, 03:32 AM
Newbie ;)

thoughts are broadcasting for almost a year

ok I am not new to the telepathic scene. I am able to read minds quite well when the people are at a certain distance. but what I need help with is the fact that I have been broadcasting my thoughts uncontrollably. I have had a lot of time to think and research and what I believe is that I can stop the thought broadcasting and start it again at my will. I just need to know how.

I don't really care if I don't have the ability to broadcast thoughts after stopping it but I am pretty sure I will still be able to receive from most ppl around me.

point is : how do I stop the broadcasting? IT IS KILLING ME.

I wake up everyday and go out and everyone can hear my thoughts. Even thru the tv, the radio????

I need this to stop can any1 here tell me how to stop this?
Old 03-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Is there a solution for thought broadcasting

Please, I need a solution to this. People can hear my thoughts. Its not everybody just some who have a natural connection to me. I have been thought broadcasting for two years now. I have heard it might be a curse. I hope someone here as found a solution and can help the rest of us. If there are others with the problem please lets discuss and share notes. Please, help.
Old 30-12-2018, 08:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Can we get this thought broadcasting support group going again? Who else is up for it?
Old 02-01-2019, 03:17 AM
Guide

most of the time people are receiving spiritual directions that are incorrect. just look at the person, and don't worry so much about yourself and think about how they are responding to you, and question what it may be. It will guide you through your environment, and you'll begin to see something. People often misinterpret each others emotions and can't hear each other when they speak.

You're fine. I know people who walk around and nobody can understand anything about them.