Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

All great ideas! I smudge mine and let it get some sun and a full moon to give it a charge.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:38 AM
Master
Everyone please post pictures of your Moldavite! I would love to see what everyone is working with, I actually name all of my Moldavite that is how much I love it. So far I have Grape, and Nugget. The next one is going to be Teardrop Waterfall and I haven't figured out a name for my first Besednice piece I'll name it after holding it. Izzy I am going to charge mine that way when I get more Smudge sticks but I'll definitely be re-charging them up in the next meteor shower to see if it makes any difference.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzyga
All great ideas! I smudge mine and let it get some sun and a full moon to give it a charge.

i wouldn't put mine in the sun for any length of time... it could cause it to fade... the only crystals i put in the sun are my clear quartz!
Old 11-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Everyone please post pictures of your Moldavite! I would love to see what everyone is working with, I actually name all of my Moldavite that is how much I love it. So far I have Grape, and Nugget. The next one is going to be Teardrop Waterfall and I haven't figured out a name for my first Besednice piece I'll name it after holding it. Izzy I am going to charge mine that way when I get more Smudge sticks but I'll definitely be re-charging them up in the next meteor shower to see if it makes any difference.

i'll try taking a picture of my moldavite this weekend....
i'll put it on my thread.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
i wouldn't put mine in the sun for any length of time... it could cause it to fade... the only crystals i put in the sun are my clear quartz!

Everything I have read says you can charge Moldavite in the Sun, I am not sure if it would make it fade or not. With Moldavite being so dark it could work both ways I think. Could either make it fade more or not fade at all. But I know for a fact that to make a Moldavite water infusion you are supposed to put the Moldavite in some water and in the Sun, I imagine the water shields it some though.
Old 15-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
Great advice , I use my singing bowl and white sage. Love Michael Geingers books .

I like the idea of using candle warmers!