Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-07-2018, 03:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Looking for moldavite experts

Hi guys,
I just joined this forum in search for some answers. Hope there will be some insightful information.
To the point, 1.5-2 years ago I went to the gems and minerals market organized in my city every year. You can find all sorts of gems there and there are posters and announcements everywhere at that time. The place for this is also well respected, all kinds of big events are performed there.
At that time I was interested in moldavite so I searched the entire market in hope there would be someone willing to show it to me. After a looong time I finally reached a stall where the Czech people were selling their goods. It was a bit tricky to communicate but I managed to get them show me some moldavite pieces. I placed some of them at my palm and closed my eyes to check if it will really affect me somehow like many people say. Maybe it was placebo or something I don't know if I really felt something but for a few seconds my hand was excited like if it was extremely happy to do something.
So i went with the flow and bought the biggest piece I could afford at that time It was I believe something between 10 and 15 gram. It was sold by the Czech and all the pieces supposedly were from Czech Republic.
I made a necklace out the piece and wore it since then for about 2 years I guess.
I haven't felt any moldavite flush or any symptoms at all since I first wore it.
I wear it everyday and not even once have I felt "in the sky" not grounded or something like that.
My life also haven't drastically changed or I just haven't noticed any major changes people spoke of. My life changed somehow after this 2 years and everything worked quite fine for me. I'm happy the way my life turned out but I can't say it was moldavite's cause.
So after this long time I came to this forum to ask if my Moldavite is fake or real. I will post some images if they are not enough or should I make new ones with better lighting or angles let me know.
PS:
I tried meditating with moldavite for a while. I tried 3rd eye meditations with a piece of moldavite on my forehead. Tried some binaural beats and isochronic tones. Tried to pair it with my amethyst. Nothing seems to work for me. I just don't feel this "energy" people talk about I can't sense any of my gems either.

Here's the link to the images :
Thank you for any advice!

Old 30-07-2018, 06:31 AM
Experiencer

It looks real the variation of color green is a good indicator of authenticity. Put it up to a flashlight and look for variations of green in the stone. That insulated wire you used to wrap it doesnt help sorry to say. You want to wrap it in copper without insulation. You can get that from a local hardware store as electrical wire non insulated half hard not dead soft.

Any dizzy spells? How are your other chakras? You cant really go straight to the top you really need to work on your chakras from the root up.

Namaste`
Old 30-07-2018, 04:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for a reply.
I really don't know how are my other chakras. I'm not really a guy who can sense auras energy etc. Moldavite is said to take care of healing your chakras right?
But it is strange that moldavite the strongest of them all, the holy grail jada jada didn't have any effect on me, when others can't stay near it for a minute.

For a time I tried meditation from this school and book: Samuel Sagan Awakening the third eye it was quite interesting but really hard to pull off and I was stuck at some point. I could focus on my third eye and feel the pressure , tingling and sometimes see purple, blue colors when my eyes were closed. I don't recall any preconditions to start awakening your third eye in this book like first taking care of lower chakras.
If someone needs it I can send a pdf book on your email. You can check then if it's legit information or not.
Old 30-07-2018, 09:27 PM
Administrator
Hello

Its not a crystal that resonates with me at all. My husband (Heart) a member here has some and will post his experiences with it for you. I do have a bit of information on it.

Moldavite

Folklore tells us that Lucifer’s crown was made of Moldavite, which melted as he fell to Earth after being cast down. Another legend tells us that the Holy Grail was carved from Moldavite, as well as being known to be the Stone that Healed the Earth.

Mystical Properties:

So if one asks this gemstone to assist in one’s life, be prepared for some life changes! It can be dramatically trans-formative, but may turn one’s life upside down to get one back on the right track.

Healing Properties:

Moldavite is an excellent tool to use in conjunction with other crystals and gemstones to raise the vibrational levels of all healing properties.

Magical Properties:

Energy: Protective
Planet: Uranus
Elements: Fire
Deity: Gia and Persephone
Powers: Channeling, Crystal Consciousness and Dimensional Travel
Zodiac: Aquarius
Chakra Classification: Heart

Lynn
Old 30-07-2018, 11:01 PM
Administrator
This is true Moldavite, I brought it from an authorised dealer just to have peace of mind, If it didn't have a crack in it, It would be museum grade, it measures 48mm long, it has the typical tear drop shape which gives it a unique look and is very rare to find let alone own, its value (to me) is priceless despite it breaking on me, I glued it back together with superglue so I didn't lose the pieces and it is very seldom worn or shown other than on very special occasions.

phisical effects...

Its effect on me has been varied, tingling, dizziness, feeling sick all but for a short time as I became accustomed to carrying it around with me when I first brought it,

the stone itself...

is a stone of communication, you will reach higher aspects of your inner self tha will allow you to speak to or interact with dimensional beings, its also a stone of transformation so be prepared for changes in your life

Spiritual aspects...

You can meditate while wearing this tecktite, I have placed it on my heart and third eye chakras and expereinced some unbeliveable visons astral travels, its a heart stone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moldavite.jpg (27.7 KB, 10 views)
Old 31-07-2018, 04:34 AM
Experiencer

Just because you dont feel energy doesnt mean you are incapable of it. Why not start with a breath meditation. Just close your eyes clear your mind and focus on your breath. There is a thread around here somewhere about How people experiance energy, I will find it and link you to it. Also start looking into chakras if you are blocked it will be harder to notice energy. :)
Old 31-07-2018, 08:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the help, would be nice to experience feeling the energies.
Hope it won't take like 5 years to develop.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:15 AM
Experiencer

It shouldnt once you feel it in yourself it becomes hard to miss. It will be easier with meditation once you clear your mind and focus on self you will pick up on it. Some times it feels like a warmth or tingling.