Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-06-2018, 05:08 PM
Experiencer

My Month with Amethyst

So as much as I love Crystals I am a natural sceptic unless I can find scientific evidence, experiance it myself or the information comes from a trusted friend I find it difficult to accept things. With that being said it is not to say I havent had experiances with crystals in the past because I have, but I needed to duplicate it to be sure.

Here I am to share my results.
3 years ago I had to put my crystals away due to a lack of space and I was also going through some turmoil that I needed to focus on and the crystals where seriously effecting my energy.

2 weeks before my birthday I had come to the realization that my baggage had been dealt with and I was in a much better place. I was consumed with this overwhelming desire to make a pendulum. The crystals to use for it came to me in a dream. Lapis lazuli, Labrodorite, Angelite, Quartz, and Amethyst. So I pulled out my stones because they are stillin the house just packed in a closet. I pulled out the stones required and my copper and got to work.

I am currently being tapered off an anxiety medication by my Dr. The Amethyst has relieved the natural withdrawl symptoms and my risidual anxiety. My blood pressure has stayed on an even keel as well. I have been in a better mood, and since I put Amethyst in my pillow case I have been able to remember my dreams better. I also fall asleep faster. I still wake up through out the night though, but I am easier to wake up in the morning which has always been a struggle.

Meditation: With the release of my baggage I have once again been able to meditate. So I meditate with my Amethyst this is really where the odd things happen. I am and always have been in tune to the energy around me, but now when I meditate the Amethyst causes a tingling sensation where ever it is touching my skin. So if I place it on my forehead my 6th chakra will tingle, same goes for all my other chakras. I have grown so sensitive to the energy around me if one of my kids even passes by my door and it is open and I am sleeping I immediatly know which child it is and I wake up. It is just crazy. It also allows me to access alternate states of conciousness while I am meditating and I feel almost like I am floating and I get these shockwaves of energy in my head.

So what crystal experiances have you had?
Old 25-06-2018, 10:51 PM
Administrator
Hello

The biggest experience I can share is from my Son and an Amethyst. He was hit by a car and it blew his knee cap. The XRay was clear that that there was nothing left, but an MRI was needed to show the course of actions. That took way longer than it should of. For some reason every time the machine was in town he was never called.

This turned out to be for a reason, he needed time to heal it. YES heal it basically as the DR put it grow a new knee cap. He was in a full brace, for months, and did not let that deter him at all. He even did line dancing in PE class and the teacher told me he did better on one leg than most on two. There was no worry of him falling as the knee was done he would say to the PE teacher and the Dr agreed.

He asked to have an Amethyst raw cluster crystal I had and it brought his frustrations in line a lot. As he is very much like me a Psychic/Medium he was very in tune with Guides and Spirits and how healing works.

When we went for the MRI the brace had to come off and when that happened he had 'no pain' he was able to put weight on the leg and walk on the machine belt. The brace went back on and a week later we were seeing the surgeon.

Sitting in the waiting room we could hear the Dr saying to the receptionist "I need the RIGHT" MRI report that matches the X Ray she insisted it was the right file. He insisted it was not. So we went in and he said there is a mix up but he wanted to see the knee. He was like OK its fine, there is no sign of injury at all. He was stunned said a knee cap does not grow back and an X Ray does not lie.

My Son told him that Mom is a Reiki Master, and he had been on a huge international Healing List and that he used a crystal and Guides and Spirits to heal his knee. The Dr looked at me, goes you look familiar to me.....you had a shoulder that was dislocated that needed surgery that healed ? I was like yes its fine now full range of motions. He again shook his head and took off the brace and asked my Son to walk on the leg. No pain, no issues other than needing to re grow the muscles in the leg.

The long delay gave him time to heal and gave him time to take in the healing energies that are at times out there for us. The Dr does not understand it, as he was still shaking his head as we walked out. I bet he still feels that the X Rays were mixed up.....but twice as I healed my shoulder too LOL is not that case.

Lynn
Old 26-06-2018, 02:34 AM
Experiencer

My guides want me to take up healing so after a few weeks of deciding how to go about this I looked into Reike tonight and contacted a teacher. I used my Amethyst to play with my husbands head and according to him I fixed his inability to see the color red and according to the doctor his brain is healing faster than expected so Reike it is lol.

What you and your son did was amazing. I really want to be able to help people who are suffering especially those in pain so hopefully one day I can do for others what you and your son did for yourselves.

Namaste`