Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-04-2020, 05:35 AM
Experiencer
Becoming a spirit guide

So, I had a peculiar dream the other night, one that has stood out to me both because of its content and the fact I've never had a dream like it before.

It was unusual to me, because I began by being in the normal world. I can't recall what I was doing, but I know that I was exploring an off-limits room. At one point a guard noticed and tried to capture me, but I was able to phase through a wall like a spirit. However, I seemed to phase out of the normal world, into the spirit world. It felt like this was my regular dimension that I operated from. I re-entered the normal world in a different location, and did some standard errand-type normal things for awhile. Eventually I met a teenager, a young person that I had a sense that I was obligated to help, as if assigned. I spoke to them incognito, with the form and name of a living person, and gave them advice to help them in their life. Despite my efforts they were somewhat self-focused, and I found that as I taught them about abilities they could learn, their first thought was often of how it could serve them, rather than what they could do to help others with it.

As time passed, a woman discovered the ability to enter the spiritual world; she began to exploit it, and I found that neither I nor other guides could remove her from the spirit world. She began to twist it, creating a sort of dystopia that I knew would eventually carry over into the physical world, and pose a major threat to the living peoples' lives by putting them at spiritual risk. A peculiar moment happened when I left both the normal and spirit world, and went to what was apparently Hell; it was a modern sort of town street but mostly empty, very ordinary, but it had other, more-unpleasant levels that I didn't visit. I met with someone there, a friend of mine who I had been helping try to get out of that dimension and who was serving out a kind of sentence, and I informed her of what was happening in the spiritual world with the tyrant-woman. I remember saying to her, "it makes this place (hell) look pleasant". I told her I would continue to help her with her "case" (of negotiating her release from Hell) regardless, since it was a spiritual dimension exempt from what was going on in the other one.

At that point I entered another spiritual dimension, this one with a very soothing and kind energy. I recognized it as a dimension where spirits were brought when they had the will and heart to become guides, and where they would learn to guide living people. I met a spirit there, and told them of what was going on in the regular spiritual-world, and expressed my fears that the tyrant-woman could harm the spirits here as well. The spirit told me that this particular realm was safe because only those who "had the will to become guides" could go there. They told me that I had to go back to the teenager, the one I was a guardian of, and tell them that I was a spirit and what was going on, so they could learn the spiritual magic and stand up to the tyrant-woman. I felt a great anxiety, not having spent enough time with the teenager to know their morals and realizing I'd have to risk the chance that they'd be upset I had deceived them by pretending to be a living person, and that they may choose to use the spirit-magic for themselves rather than save the two worlds.

Naturally, it was at this point I woke up.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 29-04-2020, 10:54 AM
Seeker

Did you have any dreams of this type after that?
Old 30-04-2020, 01:37 AM
Master
This is a beautiful dream. It describes very accurately how the consciousness contradicts itself, which leads to further self contradiction, causing discord in between them and their own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness.

As you are human being, the first self contradiction you have created for yourself, is to buy into the idea that you are pretending to be a human being, as if you did not create the idea to begin within. To allow for a further and deeper dive into further forgetfulness of your true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now. Thus causing discord between soul and physical being.

Then ofcourse trying to help people, as if they are seperate from your own being. You create further seperation and forgetfulness. Which now replaces your spirit guides with the idea that you are a spirit guide.

Then you explore the further fragments of your remaining consciousness, which you have not yet limitted, as aspects various of the elemental realms and ego realms operating therein. Creating an egoic relationship in between your own fragments of self, and the exploring the further expansion of the idea of self forsaking. To dive deeper and yet even further into more forgetfulness.

Throughout all of this, the illusion has been that you are seperated from the spirit realm, by the idea that you are a spirit, while you remain in truth a soul, which is supported by the spirits, unconditionally, into your embodiment as a fully self capable realising human being, where physical and non-physical converge evermore here and now. And thus you can still feel the energy motional relativity between your discordant perspective and your greater knowing of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, as negative emotion.

To know thus, that you cannot ever become seperated, or less than all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, as you can always feel your way back home to all that you truely know as all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, which is being and becoming evermore here and now, through you, as you, for you, with you, through unconditional love and allowance, through the natural path of least resistance through which all that exists is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. By virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system, to thus naturally and effortlessly be able to release all those discordant self contradictory energetically resistant thought patterns, which do not allow your natural flow of your own ever expanding greater knowing of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, you create the idea of a final wake up call or point of absurdity, where things coalesce into absolute dissatisfaction, and realisation of the absurdity thus, of your own self limitation, and re-awakening back into full realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. To remember, that you and no one really has to limit their own being for any reason whatsoever. As there is no point to it, and it just causes more absurdity, self contradiction, dissatisfaction, unresolve, and forgetfulness and confusion and unresolvability.

For your natural state of being is always simply unfolding perfectly evermore here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now. And you are always free to explore any and all of it, however you so wish, as you can create any perspective of any and all of it, however you so wish, and you will always be able to feel your energy motional relativity of your energy motional perspective and the energy motional perspective of your own greater non-physical consciousness. This is why your emotional guidance system is often indicating to you your inseperable nature of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, as you are an inseperable extension of it, you cannot ever become seperate or disconnected from it, but you can create and expand upon perspectives which stifen or pinch your natural connection to all that you truely want to be do or have, indicated by negative emotion, and your greater knowing of any and all of it, as your greater non-physical consciousness holds all of it for your evermore unconditionally, so that you can always feel your energy motional relativity to all of it, and is evermore here and now being and becoming the evermoreness of all that you want to be do or have, so that you can never ever become truely lost in forgetfulness. For you will always wake up to the absurdity of of the negative emotion, indicating your deviating so far from all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, by virtue of the ever expanding ever rising desire of your being to be and become all that you truely want to be do or have, as you are being and becoming any and all of it evermore here and now ongoingly in full perfect harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, of unconditional love, eternal wisdom and infinite intelligence. Thus, as nothing is done, nothing is left undone. And all is well.

We humans often like to create drama for ourselves in this way. Because we enjoy the fun and joyful release of stepping back into alignment and re-awakening into our true nature, ever ever awakening extacy and bliss and joy and freedom. Tho it is not necessary to create such self discordance in order to achieve this. As this is simply our natural state of being that we can allow always. And diving further into forgetfulness only creates forgetfulness. Which then causes awakened ones to desire to assist another in their re-awakening into all that they've truely become and are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly, freely and joyfully, as inseperable extensions of their own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness always in full perfect harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, of unconditional love and eternal wisdom and infinite intelligence. That one can simply be do or have anything one so truely desires to be do or have, evermore unconditionally, naturally and effortlessly, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions. To thus allow your evermore natural awakening to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now, by virtue of your very existence. As you create any and all of it to be however you so truely desire it to be, for it to be, so it is.
Old 30-04-2020, 05:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
So, I had a peculiar dream the other night, one that has stood out to me both because of its content and the fact I've never had a dream like it before.

It was unusual to me, because I began by being in the normal world. I can't recall what I was doing, but I know that I was exploring an off-limits room. At one point a guard noticed and tried to capture me, but I was able to phase through a wall like a spirit. However, I seemed to phase out of the normal world, into the spirit world. It felt like this was my regular dimension that I operated from. I re-entered the normal world in a different location, and did some standard errand-type normal things for awhile. Eventually I met a teenager, a young person that I had a sense that I was obligated to help, as if assigned. I spoke to them incognito, with the form and name of a living person, and gave them advice to help them in their life. Despite my efforts they were somewhat self-focused, and I found that as I taught them about abilities they could learn, their first thought was often of how it could serve them, rather than what they could do to help others with it.

As time passed, a woman discovered the ability to enter the spiritual world; she began to exploit it, and I found that neither I nor other guides could remove her from the spirit world. She began to twist it, creating a sort of dystopia that I knew would eventually carry over into the physical world, and pose a major threat to the living peoples' lives by putting them at spiritual risk. A peculiar moment happened when I left both the normal and spirit world, and went to what was apparently Hell; it was a modern sort of town street but mostly empty, very ordinary, but it had other, more-unpleasant levels that I didn't visit. I met with someone there, a friend of mine who I had been helping try to get out of that dimension and who was serving out a kind of sentence, and I informed her of what was happening in the spiritual world with the tyrant-woman. I remember saying to her, "it makes this place (hell) look pleasant". I told her I would continue to help her with her "case" (of negotiating her release from Hell) regardless, since it was a spiritual dimension exempt from what was going on in the other one.

At that point I entered another spiritual dimension, this one with a very soothing and kind energy. I recognized it as a dimension where spirits were brought when they had the will and heart to become guides, and where they would learn to guide living people. I met a spirit there, and told them of what was going on in the regular spiritual-world, and expressed my fears that the tyrant-woman could harm the spirits here as well. The spirit told me that this particular realm was safe because only those who "had the will to become guides" could go there. They told me that I had to go back to the teenager, the one I was a guardian of, and tell them that I was a spirit and what was going on, so they could learn the spiritual magic and stand up to the tyrant-woman. I felt a great anxiety, not having spent enough time with the teenager to know their morals and realizing I'd have to risk the chance that they'd be upset I had deceived them by pretending to be a living person, and that they may choose to use the spirit-magic for themselves rather than save the two worlds.

My first thought is about that television show called The Good Place. Have you been watching that?
Old 30-04-2020, 07:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
My first thought is about that television show called The Good Place. Have you been watching that?
I have only been watching this a tiny little bit. As I was aware of it. And I allowed my awareness of this show. I suddenly became aware of the one who was being aware of it. And as I allowed my awareness of it, I became aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of it.

And then I became aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of it.

And then I became aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of it.

And then I became aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of it.

And then I became aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of the one who is aware of it.

I became aware of the awareness that is aware of the awareness of the awareness of the awareness of the awareness of the awarenes of the awareness of the awareness...

Am I the awareness?
Old 30-04-2020, 09:18 PM
Master

Quote:
... Naturally, it was at this point I woke up.
Have you tried to identify the symbolism of your dream? Do you generally try to interpret your dreams?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-05-2020, 05:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasBosler
Did you have any dreams of this type after that?
I haven't, it remains my first and only of its type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Not in recent times, although my roommate had been watching it so it's curious that you mention it. What is the correlation that you see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Have you tried to identify the symbolism of your dream? Do you generally try to interpret your dreams?
Generally I try to check significant dreams for any hidden messages they may have; I find it works better to follow the emotions of the dream than the images themselves. I've given this one some thought, and its biggest intuitive pull seems to be about humility and trying to share knowledge/experience with others, as well as trusting their goodness despite anxiety.

Ewwerrin, thank you for your interpretation, it's quite thought-out and insightful.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 10-05-2020, 01:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Generally I try to check significant dreams for any hidden messages they may have; I find it works better to follow the emotions of the dream than the images themselves. I've given this one some thought, and its biggest intuitive pull seems to be about humility and trying to share knowledge/experience with others, as well as trusting their goodness despite anxiety.
I agree that you shouldn't take your dream images at their face value, and for the interpretation of your dreams' symbolism you should rely on your intuition, or even better, on your inner source of guidance.

In my experience, intuition gives you an interpretation too close to your awake focus, hence more distorted, while inner guidance is closer to the intended message.

Using my inner guidance this is what I came up with, which might not be what you would come up with:
From your dream, your awareness refocused to your inner-self. Then, you refocused to a past self, when you were a spiritual teacher.

Started by a spiritual person, in time, the church (religion) lost its initial ways and started pursuing its institutional interests, getting and abusing power. To scare people into submission it invented the Hell.

As a spiritual teacher, you tried to reveal to people that the only Hell there is is the fear that the church tries to enslave its followers with.

The spiritual teacher's knowledge resulted from his own dreaming projections into the afterlife (the wider reality) where he learned how those who pass on leave behind their past beliefs, and wake up to their inner-selves. Hence, he felt his mission was to reveal to others the truth he learned, and how they can discover it by themselves in their dreams.

Guidance: This should be your mission too, while accepting that some people may still choose the church's teachings, over yours.
This was a great dream / experience.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.