Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-04-2020, 06:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosegretta
Hi Hitch,

yes I used to get most bizarre signs when i decided to walk away. they are so specific and unbelievable and couldn't get out of that loop for so long for years. you know what the last sign i got a day after when I walked away finally. the sign was literally the words "twins separated will meet at camp and decide to reunite"... I got so angry with all of it for losing my energy, and job and my precious time. so that day I screamed out loud "shut up!!, I dont want to see a single sign anymore". I dont know how but from that day onwards I didnt see a single sign till now. I was healed soon and back to normal after this mess of 3 to 4 years of syncs,signs and mental torture.
it was one heck of a journey and would never like to see this person again in my life. I hope you will also reach this place of peace and happiness soon!

Holy ****! I can resonate with everything you wrote. I’m coming up to the 4 year mark in August and I don’t ever want to see this person again, either.

I don’t understand why the Universe would want to feed the addiction. I used to love getting signs, because I felt close. Then, when nothing was happening I started to question. As more time passed, I rec’d the cliche advice to not give up. But it didn’t feel good. I was getting these surreal signs or one of my tarot readers would send me a free reading they felt they were “divinely guided” to give and it would keep me in it. Finally, some things were revealed that made me question my entire journey and it devastated me. It revealed this person was getting married, but that they would cheat on their partner and it would be lucky for me because then they’d get divorced. Ummmm, what? I started to feel like the signs we’re evil almost. I had never been able to really heal because they always kept it alive. As I started to walk away, I’d get the oddest things happen to me- so much so I’d tell my friends about it and they’d say, “That is so freaky! But why does the Universe tell you about someone who never treated you good?”

I’m on my first week of ignoring all signs, but I’m left with wanting answers. I mean, crazy stuff happened to me that I had to experience to even believe and it did all that to end up here?

How did you make peace with all that?

I also think the standard TF cliche advice is that if you run from the connection at any point, you turn into the runner and are just avoiding yourself. But that’s almost enslaving thinking. You mean I can’t let go even if I t feels awful to be wrapped up in this drama? Wow. That’s a pretty awful way to think.

And you said you got another sign? How do you feel about that? How did you notice it?
Old 19-04-2020, 07:10 PM
ant

^Been there in the same boat.

It's like the dark night of the soul.

To learn what you don't want and what you do want in a potential future partner.

And to not only find your worth,but lose attachment/s.

End goal,unconditional,without expectations nor outcomes.

Respect,acceptance,free spirits.
Old 20-04-2020, 01:51 AM
Pathfinder

And there it is. I’ve rec’d this sign before. I have a very detailed number that, if the Universe really wants my attention, it will show me.

I had ignored it a few times today. And then I landed on a pic on Instagram, but didn’t really look at it because I had to get up to check some food cooking. When I came back to it, there was a meme that said

“Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now I am chaos to your thoughts and you are poison to my heart."

And underneath that was the sign that indicates it’s for me. Also, it’s not the first time I’ve rec’d this quote as a sign. But last time, I was very eager to put it away because I was hurting.

Tonight, I even asked the Universe to confirm it was for me. Sadly, it did.

And therein lies the same challenge I’ve had over and over again... how do I let this go after everything that happened, knowing I might meet this person again and we’ll be right for each other... even though they are the person who severely hurt me (and yes, I took it). Because to look past what they did, almost makes me feel like a doormat (which was my lesson) and repeating codependency.

I feel like I’m trying to reach an equilibrium in my feelings, so I can finally let this go.

Any help? I’m a bit like an open sore right now after this, so I ask for kindness.
Old 20-04-2020, 02:15 AM
Knower

I do understand your pain, and you DO deserve gentleness and kindness in my response. I can only give you honesty, which is the ultimate loving act of kindness. The longing that you are feeling , can NEVER and will NEVER be filled by the object of your affection. This is an illusion. Play it out in your head, like a story. Would it feel wonderful for a time to no longer feel rejected, and finally feel accepted, and feel their loving connection? And feel like, thank GOD I am not crazy. YES, but then what??? Have you ever thought about your future past that point. I encourage you to do so. There are emotions way beyond that, which require your attention. Your basic need for self reflection and attention, will not magically disappear when this so called twin, accepts you. That is the carrot that keeps you longing, and the story does not end well. There is no right or wrong answer for you. I think you are doing exactly what you should be doing. Self reflecting, and looking at yourself in a new way. You have been given this amazing gift. Much love to you You deserve all the happiness and love in the world xoxo
Old 20-04-2020, 02:32 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEsoul
Self reflecting, and looking at yourself in a new way. You have been given this amazing gift. Much love to you You deserve all the happiness and love in the world xoxo

Thank you, friend.

I guess my main challenge is wanting to know why the Universe and my Higher Self would keep me linked in this situation with these crazy insane syncs and signs (also readings) and experiences.

At one point, about half-way through I just kinda threw my hands up in the air and said, “Look, I really don’t want this person. I don’t understand why I’m going through this but I trust you have a greater vision for me than I have for myself- so you lead and I’ll trust.” And then the situation got even worse and it still asked me to trust, despite the situation devolving to what it did.

The signs were not just about this person. They were about my life’s calling, which is a huge jump for me. It kept me in doing something I otherwise would have given up on. I’d also ask for signs when I began to have health struggles and it soothed me... so it’s always confused me- why be kind and motivating to me in some aspects of my life, and then keeping me in whatever this is with this other person.

I can’t envision a scenario where I’d be able to take them back and look at myself in the mirror after all I know. It feels awful to think that. Then WHAM! a sign like tonight.

It’s the wanting answers part that keeps me stuck. And feeling victimized. “How could you do this to me? I trusted you and this situation is awful! I wanted out, you told me to trust and you take me here?”

No matter how far away I get, I slide back down with these questions and keep getting stuck. I need another way to think about this so I can finally move on. I may never get answers, but then how do I trust my Higher Self ever again?
Old 20-04-2020, 08:49 AM
ant

hitch,

Your operating from a unsubconscious level,a seed.

Can you not see the hamster wheel?

No,Yeah,cause your seed is ingrained.

You cannot see the smoke beyond the fire.
Old 20-04-2020, 02:31 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
hitch,

Your operating from a unsubconscious level,a seed.

Can you not see the hamster wheel?

No,Yeah,cause your seed is ingrained.

You cannot see the smoke beyond the fire.

What am I not seeing?
Old 20-04-2020, 09:54 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch
What am I not seeing?

hitch,

To find the answer,ask the question to your self,do i have a deep seeded longing for someone,a connection,someone that gets me,as much as i get them.

Someone that i can relate to,as i don't relate to the majority.

Perhaps also looking for someone that you blindly think will make you feel complete.

Imo,your manifesting from this longing,need,want,attachment.

And this is what pains you and having you run around in circles.

I'm happy to stand corrected if i'm wrong.

But yeah,4yrs ago,i met a supposed TF,which in turn sent me on a hamster wheel,just like yourself.
Old 21-04-2020, 01:06 AM
Pathfinder

Ant,

That isn’t quite it. I’ve prayed for it to be anyone else as my lifetime partner. I can’t be with this person- which makes the odd signs very disheartening.
Old 21-04-2020, 01:27 AM
Seeker

Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch
Holy ****! I can resonate with everything you wrote. I’m coming up to the 4 year mark in August and I don’t ever want to see this person again, either.

I don’t understand why the Universe would want to feed the addiction. I used to love getting signs, because I felt close. Then, when nothing was happening I started to question. As more time passed, I rec’d the cliche advice to not give up. But it didn’t feel good. I was getting these surreal signs or one of my tarot readers would send me a free reading they felt they were “divinely guided” to give and it would keep me in it. Finally, some things were revealed that made me question my entire journey and it devastated me. It revealed this person was getting married, but that they would cheat on their partner and it would be lucky for me because then they’d get divorced. Ummmm, what? I started to feel like the signs we’re evil almost. I had never been able to really heal because they always kept it alive. As I started to walk away, I’d get the oddest things happen to me- so much so I’d tell my friends about it and they’d say, “That is so freaky! But why does the Universe tell you about someone who never treated you good?”

I’m on my first week of ignoring all signs, but I’m left with wanting answers. I mean, crazy stuff happened to me that I had to experience to even believe and it did all that to end up here?

How did you make peace with all that?
It was extremely difficult for me to accept this person never liked me in reality though the signs shown were completely opposite. but one day I made up my mind to just ignore all the signs because i was too destroyed to pay anymore attention to these signs/synchs. Also I stopped psychic readings and visiting this forum and reading articles. so now After I healed , I wanted to help others with my answers so I logged back in after 2 years.

I also think the standard TF cliche advice is that if you run from the connection at any point, you turn into the runner and are just avoiding yourself. But that’s almost enslaving thinking. You mean I can’t let go even if I t feels awful to be wrapped up in this drama? Wow. That’s a pretty awful way to think.

And you said you got another sign? How do you feel about that? How did you notice it?
. the sign was shown as a caption of the movie on netflix at the same time I was thinking about him. that movie popped out in a collection of movies which are Action thrillers because for that movie it was an odd place to be. I wanted to ignore that sign as my "wishful thinking" at that time and put all my mind and thought else where to not think or feel about it. I used to shut it out whenever it comes back in mind. then Immediately I stopped reading about twin flames... I have an advice for you Hitch. Please stop taking psychic readings and reading. It will help you for sure. good luck