Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-05-2020, 02:12 AM
Seeker
help, i think my guides are contacting me with the number 5.

help, i think my guides are contacting me with the number 5
what does it mean if 5 keeps reoccurring, i know angels and spirits are around me, but what does 5 mean?
Old 27-05-2020, 08:34 PM
Knower
I don't want to ruin what your guides are telling you by telling you what I think it means.

All I will say is, if it keeps appearing - google it and whatever resonates with you the most as you read it go with. Meaning your guide or your own intuition re-affirms it with you. <3

I can't help but feel like the moment you seek help in signs from others and not your guides, you risk the message being lost in translation and potentially back peddling or entirely missing the point.

Find your guidance, with-in if you wish for it to be hastened and unfiltered. :)

Listen to it, get it to tell you. Embrace it. Rather than any of us, is my advice. Best of luck!
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 30-05-2020, 12:40 PM
Master
Its generally a good sign getting repetitive numbers alexis.l.s.h - keep working on getting your energy vibrations high for better connection and health - and don't 'think' too much about 'what if' and what does that mean, a calm mind is good and 'listen' with a calm mind in meditation... And work and research little on the power of the mind to keep you strong...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 30-05-2020, 02:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Often to find the meaning of a number would be best to find yourself, look over the internet or search books and feel what you resonate with the best. There are different meanings behind numbers often such as the angel number or the numerology number meaning. So long message short; don't think to much about it but feel and if you're curiosity is peeked look it up. =)