Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 26-10-2011, 07:40 AM
PEACE

White Feather

Hi i met a native american guide i my dream last night he was called white feather i felt that he had a history and untill i sleep again tonight i have decided to see if he rings any bells with anyone love and lightxxx ps he was in full headdress which i dont get when my own native guide visits so it felt likke an official visit.
Old 26-10-2011, 07:56 AM
PEACE

Sorry forgot to mention that he was in full headress which ive never had from my other guide yuma and it felt like an offical visitxxxx
Old 26-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Deactivated Account
How beautiful :)
Old 31-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Administrator
Whitefeather was a member of the Blackfeet tribe from montanna
google him you will find information on him.

Namaste
Old 02-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Master
I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to share this somewhere that I've figured out that feathers in Native American spirituality must represent energy channels (called nadis in Sanskrit). So a white headdress must represent the crown chakra with pure energy streaming out of it. A chief wears a headdress to signify the great power they express. I'm sure there would be other meanings as well, but this makes sense to me on a spiritual level.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:23 AM
Guide
On an animal level too, we see the alpha or leader demonstrates it's dominance by similar displays. I'd have to argue in favor of this over any reason being "spritual" about it because we are mostly animals - but it's all possible.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Robert Goodwin

White Feather

Hi, you might want to visit the White Feather website. My own guide is named White Feather and his headdress is as you described. Perhaps they are part of the same soul group. Blessings, Rob
Old 10-03-2012, 06:34 AM
PEACE

Thank you i have visited the site brilliant,thank youxxxx