Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Experiencer
but three of them spaced out on top of another?
Old 24-07-2012, 01:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
kinda like a stretched out U ??
No it's literally like three parathesis facing upwards. That is the whole symbol (all three together.) But I guess a parathesis is a stretched out U, but then it would be three stretched out U's, upside down. :) I hope that helps. An example can be found on this website on the second image with the bat, the sound waves travel towards the bug like it does to the word here
http://www.bathead.com/guide.html

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 24-07-2012, 01:16 AM
Experiencer
Got it!!! ;) lol sorry I'm soo difficult! :(
Old 24-07-2012, 01:17 AM
Master

Quote:
but three of them spaced out on top of another?
Yes but the U's have to be flopped upside down, so the waves are traveling towards the word rather then away

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 24-07-2012, 01:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Got it!!! ;) lol sorry I'm soo difficult! :(
yay :) I'd rather clarify it now rather then wait for someone to make a mistake :)

Old 24-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Experiencer
Finished and completed it, THANK YOU. Curious, how long did it take for you to notice change? I wonder why it's soo difficult for me to "feel" these buttons working on me? ...I wish I could :(. This time I put the intent into it before I used it, and truly believed it will work. Last time I believed but didn't have the intent, not sure if it makes a difference, but thought it couldn't hurt anything.. :)
Old 24-07-2012, 01:37 AM
Master

Neither affects the outcome or really how much you feel it some people are more prone to picking it up then others though, and some learn how to pick up on it. For some, there is no feeling or very slight, for others it's a massive overwhelming feeling. The best way to see that you've awakened is to watch for new things in your personality, the way you think, and those things you normally did may seem diffirent in a sorts. I recall going from introverted to extroverted with caution, took on more leadership roles and became more self confident, I became more of a thinker and began pondering on new and different questions that beforehand I never would've touched. My sister can see auras so she saw the difference visually, and those who knew me saw a huge change in my perspective as it opened up, now it is swung full open, and I am adjusting to it (although bc of my jump from where I was to the end, I missed out on a lot of studying, along with my body has been thrown out of sorts, quite some moodswings today to say the least :P among other things. But I know what I did was what I was supposed to do, and I don't mind facing the consequences of my actions. I have a lot to learn about myself now, where if I had stayed where I was before I came to these buttons, I would still be sitting far more in the dark then I am now. I hope your awakening sheds some light into your own life :)

Old 24-07-2012, 01:49 AM
Experiencer
Wow, cool story;thanks for sharing!! I hope it turns my negatives into positives and that I can do more things for the greater good :)
Old 24-07-2012, 02:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Wow, cool story;thanks for sharing!! I hope it turns my negatives into positives and that I can do more things for the greater good :)
:) and I wish you the best of luck in pursuit of these and other things :)

Old 24-07-2012, 02:23 AM
Experiencer
Thank you, you as well. You've always been so very helpful and kind with me, I appreciate that! Thank you for everything. I'm sure we will speak again! :)

Many Blessings to you and yours,
Kylie