Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-03-2020, 09:57 AM
Experiencer

I've met my TF and now we can't meet

Last year an astrologer told me that by March I would meet my twin flame.

I took it with a grain of salt at the time and didn't give it much thought but the truth is I did meet someone online at the beginning of this month with whom I had an instant connection.

We started talking and messaging each other non stop every day and it felt like we knew each other for ages.

We talked about meeting up for coffee but then all of a sudden our country went on lockdown because of this virus thing so we couldn't meet.

We continue to message and talk everyday and is lovely. We talk about everything, we have been vulnerable about how we feel in our lives, we have lots of banter and it feels like we bring the best in each other, and help each other navigate this difficult and weird time.

Although we live only about a 20 minutes drive from each other, it feels like we're on a long distance relationship at the moment.

We even talked about breaking the lockdown and meet, but I think it's too risky. Or he just passing at my house to say hi from afar.

We haven't decided to be in a exclusive relationship and we mention we're just friends, but it's pretty clear is not just that.

So what advice you can give me to navigate this time without being able to meet and feel this longing to do it? The worst part is just not knowing when the lockdown is being lifted and it can take many weeks until that happens.

Thank you!
Old 27-03-2020, 02:26 PM
Master
An exclusive relationship? With someone you haven't even met?
You do not know what you're dealing with until then. I too have had a super wonderful connection with a man online. We both felt "This is it!!" We could talk about everything, had fun too, were looking forward to getting in touch every day.
Then we met...
The WORST date EVER! Not joking. The man was so rude and inflexible as he was disappointed about me being "so tall". THat was the first thing he said as I got out of the car. No hand shaking, no smile, no greeting, just "Geezzz you are really tall!" in a naff tone of voice.
If he hadn't just driven 3 hours to meet me on a stinking hot day I would've turned around and left on the spot. But I'm a nice person, I didn't.
Not until half an hour later when we were in a restaurant drinking coffee, and he continued to be rude. I got up and said, You know what. Have your fun. I'm going home!

That was this great guy I had this great click with online...

Don't make too much of things. You can have a dream relationship online with your perfect partner. Until you meet in the flesh it is meaningless. And certainly not the time to speak of an exclusive relationship.

Over here we are allowed to go for a walk, as long as it's not more than 3 people. You could do that, as long as you keep 1,5 meters apart. At least that way you can see each other and talk. If not possible there's nothing else you can do than wait it out.

And certainly do not allow yourself to be led astray by an astrologer's prediction. Oftentimes they're wrong, especially when giving such specific timing.
Old 27-03-2020, 09:01 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
An exclusive relationship? With someone you haven't even met?
You do not know what you're dealing with until then. I too have had a super wonderful connection with a man online. We both felt "This is it!!" We could talk about everything, had fun too, were looking forward to getting in touch every day.
Then we met...
The WORST date EVER! Not joking. The man was so rude and inflexible as he was disappointed about me being "so tall". THat was the first thing he said as I got out of the car. No hand shaking, no smile, no greeting, just "Geezzz you are really tall!" in a naff tone of voice.
If he hadn't just driven 3 hours to meet me on a stinking hot day I would've turned around and left on the spot. But I'm a nice person, I didn't.
Not until half an hour later when we were in a restaurant drinking coffee, and he continued to be rude. I got up and said, You know what. Have your fun. I'm going home!

That was this great guy I had this great click with online...

Don't make too much of things. You can have a dream relationship online with your perfect partner. Until you meet in the flesh it is meaningless. And certainly not the time to speak of an exclusive relationship.

Over here we are allowed to go for a walk, as long as it's not more than 3 people. You could do that, as long as you keep 1,5 meters apart. At least that way you can see each other and talk. If not possible there's nothing else you can do than wait it out.

And certainly do not allow yourself to be led astray by an astrologer's prediction. Oftentimes they're wrong, especially when giving such specific timing.

Well you're right, I will only know about how I feel about him when I meet him in person.

This astrologer was not the only one saying he is my TF, there was another Tarot reader who said the same thing. But, who knows?!

Yes we could meet and go for a walk and keep distance, but I have a 9 year old son with me and don't want to do that with him.

I would need to take my son to stay at my mom's who lives near, but with this thing of the virus I don't know if it's safe, although my mom is fine.

It seems this lockdown can go until the end of May, so will see.

I know, online is very different than personally. We can meet and then I don't feel anything for him, or he is rude, etc.
Old 27-03-2020, 09:25 PM
Master
I agree with what FC said. Could you talk on the phone and Skype? If you haven't already that is.
Old 27-03-2020, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
Well you're right, I will only know about how I feel about him when I meet him in person.

This astrologer was not the only one saying he is my TF, there was another Tarot reader who said the same thing. But, who knows?!

Yes we could meet and go for a walk and keep distance, but I have a 9 year old son with me and don't want to do that with him.

I would need to take my son to stay at my mom's who lives near, but with this thing of the virus I don't know if it's safe, although my mom is fine.

It seems this lockdown can go until the end of May, so will see.

I know, online is very different than personally. We can meet and then I don't feel anything for him, or he is rude, etc.
Even if someone was truly your TF that doesn't mean you are going to stay together.
I also met mine, confirmed by many different sources, even from people who don't really believe in it. We got together but it didn't last.
I'm not saying it will be that way for you. Just don't take the label TF to automatically mean it's going to be your life partner and the lasting relationship you want.
Keep your cool, stay in the 'now', don't get carried away, especially not since you have a son to consider too.

If you have a son and cannot leave him for 20 - 30 mins, then I guess it's better to wait.
Like JosephineBloggs says, get on the phone. Talking, hearing each other's voice, keeping a live conversation going, is also quite a good thing to do.

It's a difficult time for all of us, also when it comes to dating. I felt the other day I really wanted to start dating, but yeah... same issue as you've got: how?
Old 28-03-2020, 06:59 PM
Experiencer

That's the weird thing. I told him it would be good to talk on the phone, and he just ignored it.

I don't know at this point if he is interested in me romantically.

We talk about everything, have lots of banter and is really cool. We also talked about past relationships, what we are looking for in a relationship, etc.

Then one day conversation was getting a bit sexual and things got a bit confused. He mentioned for now we're just friends and later when we meet we'll see what happens. I said yes ok we're just friends.

But now I feel things turned really platonic. We still talk every day and there's banter, etc, but there's no flirting anymore, no asking more personal questions to know each other, etc. I mentioned to him for us to talk on the phone but he just ignored it.

I really don't know if I'm wasting my time. Sometimes it feels that because he is home alone and not working, he is just using our conversations as a distraction and entertaining and that's it, without any interest past that.

I get that it's only when you meet personally that you really know how you feel about someone, but since we can't do that now, I feel if he was really interested in me romantically he would want to talk on the phone and even go on a video call, right!?
Old 28-03-2020, 09:17 PM
Master
Sounds like he was after more sexual stuff and since that didn't happen or felt awkward he withdrew. Then said, we're friends, and kind of goes cold.

The fact that you now are having these doubts and questions says enough.
Don't start chasing after him, so don't mention calling again.
And to be honest, I'd start looking at other options or do other things to get your mind of this.
It very much feels and sounds like a dead end and you dodging a bullet.
Old 29-03-2020, 07:57 AM
Knower

Quote:

We talked about meeting up for coffee but then all of a sudden our country went on lockdown because of this virus thing so we couldn't meet.

Although we live only about a 20 minutes drive from each other, it feels like we're on a long distance relationship

Thank you!
Please remember that almost the whole world is in lockdown, not just your country. The inability of meeting up/reuniting with people is a global issue at the moment. The "virus thing" has made a dramatic change into everyone's life. People have died and other people are working their a***s off in the hospitals and social care. This virus thing is not just a nuisance that prevents us from dating. That is a moment that requires us to be present and aware, but too many times I hear people being disappointed as they couldn't go on holidays as planned. Also, your country may be on lockdown until the end of May, or maybe not. It's not up to each single country, since it's a pandemic.
That said, I wish you the best for your romantic life.
Old 29-03-2020, 09:24 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
So what advice you can give me to navigate this time without being able to meet and feel this longing to do it?

Pay your debts and clean up your act. Make sure you're not breaking the law in any way. Most people are. Fast on Fridays. All these things can remove obstacles between you and the one who God wants you to marry. I'd also recite mantras like HAM-SAH but for no longer than 90 minutes a day. And no orgasms, but you should know that already.
Old 29-03-2020, 09:41 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis Armand
Pay your debts and clean up your act. Make sure you're not breaking the law in any way. Most people are. Fast on Fridays. All these things can remove obstacles between you and the one who God wants you to marry. I'd also recite mantras like HAM-SAH but for no longer than 90 minutes a day. And no orgasms, but you should know that already.

This is a joke right?