Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 12-03-2020, 09:01 PM
ant

Tipping Point

A tv show,not a movie,so hope i'm in the right thread?

If so,one of a very few tv shows i watch atm.

I wondered why i was drawn to it.

One being,i like a gamble and seeing people win.

Then yesterday,i thought more about the host Ben Shephard.

I thought,he seemed like a nice affable down to earth gentleman.

Looks to be more genuine than most people on tv.

No false self pretenses from what i see.

Then got to thinking from what i've read,they say what we see or admire in others,we see in ourselves.

A nice realization.

This would be the first time in my life,that i've admired characteristics in someone.

And then saw my self. : )

Ps.Tipping point meaning-the point at which a series of small changes or incidents becomes significant enough to cause a larger, more important change.

Last edited by ant : 12-03-2020 at 10:03 PM.
Old 12-03-2020, 10:21 PM
Master
Used to watch that with my son.
Well it's a massive big coin pusher machine so you've got the fun factor to start with. Used to love playing those while on holiday when younger. Yes, Ben Shephard does seem like a nice chap. Always strikes me he needs a good sleep though. He does the morning show too, so maybe that's the reason. Over stretching himself.
Old 12-03-2020, 10:45 PM
ant

Hi Josephine,

I didn't notice that re:needing a good sleep,another telling sign,so thanks.: )
Old 24-04-2020, 06:32 AM
Elfin

Hi Ant.. Yes I enjoy watching that show too. And I know what you mean about Ben, he does seem like a very warm , very likeable person. If you resemble him then you must also be a very ,warm, likable person, which would indeed make you feel good about yourself....Hhmmm, you're making me think now whether I'm like anyone ! Can't think off the top of head , but will give it some thought!!!!!
Old 24-04-2020, 07:12 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Used to watch that with my son.
Well it's a massive big coin pusher machine so you've got the fun factor to start with. Used to love playing those while on holiday when younger. Yes, Ben Shephard does seem like a nice chap. Always strikes me he needs a good sleep though. He does the morning show too, so maybe that's the reason. Over stretching himself.
.. Yes Ben does do the morning show too, but I think the format of the game show works for 2 reasons. Ben is such a good host, he has a really good way with the contestants, which draws you. But also , as you said , memories of the 2p pusher machines at seaside. I am not a gambler, however I did somewhat turn into a thing " possessed" with those machines. I was going to get that plastic key ring out at all costs!