Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-05-2018, 03:39 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The tuning of modern day music isn't really good for our cells' vibration. If you go for Solfegio you're good.
There are people who make modern Solfeggio based/tuned music. Some to be found free on SoundCloud to listen to.

As for things changing... not really. I always go for what I feel like, so tuned in to my intuition. Since end of 2015 I stopped listening to the news, as that itself lowers your vibration each time it's on. Even when you're not actively listening you pick up the odd word here and there. And it's always negative.
This meant that I ended up not listening to the radio anymore, not much anyways, as they broadcast news 2x an hour. I got fed up with turning the sound off each time, so now I often even forget to get some music going.

I must say that my life has gotten far more peaceful and relaxed. Mostly because of not hearing the news anymore. People ask me "But then you don't know XYZ?!?!" Yes, so what? Does the war in XYZ stop when I listen to the news? Nope. Do terrorists stop their attacks when I listen to the news? Nope.
It just lowers your vibration tremendously and keeps you in a vibe of fear, maybe even anger.
The only way to change things in the world is to tap into the collective field of love, not by adding to the unfortunately still huge collective field of fear and anger.

Does that have to do with my awakening? In a way. But my awakening had nothing to do with my TF.
I had my awakening around 2004-2005.
The news & not listening to music things started when I began listening to Abraham Hicks in October 2015. That caused my vibration to sky-rocket like you wouldn't believe within 1-2 months! I listened to 7, 9, 13 hr workshops on YouTube for the entire duration of these workshops. Day in day out for some 4 months on end. Amazing results!

Totally agree. I stopped watching tv in 2014. I believe this had a lot to do with my spiritual awakening, as it deprogrammed my mind.
People just blink at me when I tell them I don't watch the news, and then they say "but then you don't know what is going on". I tell them they don't know what is going on either, they only know the lies that they are being told.
I listen to a lot of consciousness music, Solfeggio, 432 hrts, etc etc at night, as we fall asleep. My kids now request it. But in the car, they want their pop songs.
Old 31-05-2018, 02:47 AM
Master
I used to hear lots of music from a specific genre and language, now it seems i'm not anymore into it or at least only for few artists. Probably the cause is i prefer more music created by mature/older souls (because probably i'm a mature soul as most into TF or SC or whatever) that is from metal or other related genres because it resonate better with my new ideals, a new vision about our planet in general and what we can do to improve it. I know when we progress into our spiritual course we change music, tv series and other entertaiment tastes or hobbies, learn new skills, etc... I also don't follow a specific political party or getting into the news because i get really stressed about it especially about politics. It really make our vibrations low. Pop music eh... i dont really listen to it unless it's "underground" stuff that is not from the top 40.
Old 31-05-2018, 09:01 AM
traceyacey12

I've discovered vocal new age music... so far, so good. I am pleased :)
Old 31-05-2018, 09:18 AM
Experiencer

I know what you mean - when I really started exploring spirituality in depth in the early 2000s I almost rejected all modern chart music in favour of classical music. It was like I couldn't tolerate it at all. Same went for rubbish on TV - forget soaps, reality tv shows, game shows. It was all NOISE. Since meeting this connection though, in 2008, the TV programmes have worsened - I am too sensitive to noise, gore, unnecessary violence etc. I am unable to watch lots of things I know I would ordinarily enjoy (anything with even a hint of sexual violence gets turned off straight away - e.g. I would love to watch Ripper Street but I just can't).

Music - a completely different story. When we worked together, he preferred the noisier radio station but I would always drop hints for him to switch over to the less noisy station - this would often take the form of a raised eyebrow and he would know lol. But since I left - the noisier the better. Our connection has its own soundtrack haha, I could list a catalogue of albums all based on the way I have felt over the last 10 years. Added to that, I have found dancing again and enjoy getting down to some really heavy rhythms with an awesome beat. He led me back to dance, I think. I know from all the other synchronicities that have shown me this. So, in answer to your question - he reawakened my connection to music <3
Old 31-05-2018, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Totally agree. I stopped watching tv in 2014. I believe this had a lot to do with my spiritual awakening, as it deprogrammed my mind.
People just blink at me when I tell them I don't watch the news, and then they say "but then you don't know what is going on". I tell them they don't know what is going on either, they only know the lies that they are being told.
I listen to a lot of consciousness music, Solfeggio, 432 hrts, etc etc at night, as we fall asleep. My kids now request it. But in the car, they want their pop songs.
Hi JRO! Glad I'm not the only one, haha. I also still listen to 'normal' music but not 24/7 anymore. I now only play it when I feel like it which is entirely different from automatically switching on the radio and allow everything to wash over you regardless.
It is funny as in the past I could not imagine not listening to music and not having the radio on. Now days go by without and I'm perfectly okay with that. First I thought I was getting old, haha. But I think it's just becoming more aware.
Old 31-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Suspended
Master
The chords of the universe
It’s no surprise that mathematics has influenced music. But did you know that the influence goes both ways?
Old 31-05-2018, 09:37 PM
Suspended
Music has become a big thing for me since noticing my twin fkame. I listen to it every chance I get. When I go visit family, i bring my headphones. It's become so much to me.. my twin flames higher self still puts her energy in the songs I listen to. Idk, it's also kind of strange.
Old 31-05-2018, 11:37 PM
Knower

Old 04-06-2018, 12:24 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
I've discovered vocal new age music... so far, so good. I am pleased :)

Would you want to share in a new thread? (Don't want to disturb this one.) If you do, or if there is one already, can you post a link here?
Old 04-06-2018, 12:28 AM
Suspended
Master
Tube amps and 60's psychedelic music on vinyl or a tubed FM radio puts me right there.
Also, horn speakers can help.
http://www.rickresource.com/forum/vi...?f=44&t=414784

Can the music substitute for the chemical to some extent?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwldz1QEYXo