Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-11-2019, 08:52 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
Good Lord, everybody read it and nobody understood what I was talking about, maybe I will write a summary for everyone.

To be honest it sounds like you're looking for validation and are frustrated no one's 'getting it'.
Old 14-11-2019, 03:03 PM
Master

RealityShifter . . .

Most . . . if not all . . . who have responded to you within this thread are at least as far along the “Path” as you and a goodly number are beyond. I wish to thank you for yet another example of showing all that the mind and emotions are indeed fully capable of misinforming, misleading and misguiding. We all need to be reminded of that from time to time.

There are two very pertinent old sayings that hold true here . . . 1) . . . If 10 people tell you you’re drunk, maybe you oughta lie down . . . and 2) . . . a wise man knows the fool, but the fool cannot know the wise man.

Perhaps you should consider that LIFE is trying to get greater lessons across to you than dream interpretation.

To come into any forum board and tell its people . . . “Hey . . . you people are too stupid to tell me what I want to know in the way I want to know it” . . . is neither a winning approach nor procedure.

First step towards correction . . . heavy and deep pondering on just what IS going on here.

Second step . . . a bit of humility.

Third . . . if you want assistance . . . you need to learn to listen . . . to advice, yes . . . but also to LIFE.

I suspect that all on this forum board have been down this same road . . . whether they knew it at the time or not. I know I have. And without question . . . you are free to design your own approach and Path as you wish. The more you do not look . . . the more tenuous the next set of circumstances to again try to get you to LOOK again will be. How ELSE is one to develop strength, courage, patience, and other necessary virtues than by going through exactly what you are going through right now.

Journey well.
Old 14-11-2019, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
a wise man knows the fool, but the fool cannot know the wise man

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -William Shakespeare
Old 14-11-2019, 07:08 PM
Master
How about this one: "The wise man sees the wisdom in those that are cast as fools by others and the fool sees the foolishness in those that are seen as wise." - ocean breeze

Or this one: "The wise man that sleeps on the floor, can't fall out of bed." lol

Or this one: "As the river flows, so shall the salmon."
Old 14-11-2019, 07:15 PM
Master
Quote:
"The wise man sees the wisdom in those that are cast as fools by others and the fool sees the foolishness in those that are seen as wise." ocean breeze

That's excellent.
Old 14-11-2019, 08:53 PM
Pathfinder
Cold, very Cold and it is getting colder by the minute!
Old 14-11-2019, 09:28 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
Cold, very Cold and it is getting colder by the minute!

Okay, here goes.

1 - They were just a product of mind.

2 - The immortal part of you is trying to send a message to the mortal part of you.

If it's #2 the only person who can make sense of the message is you.
Old 15-11-2019, 01:35 AM
Pathfinder
It is time to do some summary, maybe this can clear up some of what I have written in my posts. It will contain future references from my own observation on the events and information I directly received from my Spirit Guide and Dream Guides. My only mistake is that, I say it began with "The Journey", but "The Journey" is only a part of the bigger picture. I want to say that everything began when I was a child, but I'm afraid that will be a lie, everything began before I was even born in this human body. I left a message for myself or a lead to follow - "What am I" and "Who am I". First thing I said to my parents when I was a child (4-7), was about the God, the Devil, the Demons, the Angels, the Death, the war between Heaven and Hell. I had constant visions of other realms and dreams I was totally aware and in control. At beginning I thought everybody are like me, but with time I understood that I'm alone in this. With the passing time I started to adapt to the normal life and forgetting about my Path, but it seems something was wanting me back on track.

I'm going to post a link to the post number and write a summary below it.
(but it seems I don't have permission to post internal or external links)

Post #1
"spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1835391&postcount=1" (workaround)

This wasn't a dream, but a Astral Projection. I was summoned in another dimension and given a choice "To have a normal life" or "To continue my path" by my Higher Self. The Portal I opened start flooding my mind with information and send me somewhere through series of wormholes. It is like I was there only a minute, but Time is relative by Albert Einstein, so I may have been there for many years. Upon returning my human short memory can't retain all that information, so everything was stored in my long term subconscious memory.

p.s. When have time I will upload next parts.
Old 15-11-2019, 02:45 PM
Master

RealityShifter . . .

Nice to see that other writers in the past have embellished a basic principle. Shakespeare studied under some rather lofty, esoteric teachers. My point in even using that saying wasn’t to promote the dichotomy of wise vs. fool. It was more that . . . it is almost impossible to see beyond one’s current state of consciousness without some real, decided, focused inner effort. For the most part . . . the concept merely states that without personal experience . . . it is virtually impossible to “see” what one needs to learn unless and until they actually go through the personal experiences to learn it.

Most probably . . . the dream is secondary. Much more important lessons have been rather subtly spelled out by others here. You are fighting yourself . . . as is the nature of the Path. Personal habit keeps us locked where we “are” . . . and our awareness cannot see beyond.

Set the dream aside . . . and look again. I cannot make it more clear than that.
Old 15-11-2019, 03:26 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
RealityShifter . . .

Nice to see that other writers in the past have embellished a basic principle. Shakespeare studied under some rather lofty, esoteric teachers. My point in even using that saying wasn’t to promote the dichotomy of wise vs. fool. It was more that . . . it is almost impossible to see beyond one’s current state of consciousness without some real, decided, focused inner effort. For the most part . . . the concept merely states that without personal experience . . . it is virtually impossible to “see” what one needs to learn unless and until they actually go through the personal experiences to learn it.

Most probably . . . the dream is secondary. Much more important lessons have been rather subtly spelled out by others here. You are fighting yourself . . . as is the nature of the Path. Personal habit keeps us locked where we “are” . . . and our awareness cannot see beyond.

Set the dream aside . . . and look again. I cannot make it more clear than that.

I get your point and I'm already looking deep inside me, but please stop with "that is just a dream" and "it's not important". There is a lot of misconception around here and it's time clear it up. I just post this in another section, here is a link:
spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132517 (I still can't post links)