Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Experiencer
Money blocks?

Hi
I just wanted to share my story and see if anyone in a similar situation has overcome this issue.

So I believe I have some serious money blocks. Throughout my whole life, I have lived close to the breadline. I've never had much spare. At the beginning of this year, I made it one of my main goals to make more money than I have ever done prior. But I failed miserably but funnily enough, I probably worked the hardest I have ever worked. I see people doing the same as me and making so much more. I've finally had enough. Its been so frustrating. Whenever I feel like I'm making progress I then feel like I am faced with a massive amount of resistance. I try to work through it but sometimes I just don't have enough willpower. Thankfully Im not afraid of hard work. But I sense working harder is not going to help me here. I feel its my psychology holding me back.

In my childhood I never had much. My father wasn't around much and my mum had to bring us up on very little. My dad lived and worked abroad and my mum used to say he left us for money. I remember I would have to beg and cry for days, sometimes for weeks if I wanted a new toy. I used to look in catalogues at the toys that I wish I had. I used to see the kids around me getting what they wanted all the time but I just used to brush it off like it didn't bother me. But I think it did!

I don't wish to live with this scarcity-based mindset anymore. My mum did her best under the circumstances but she is very stingy with her cash and I am the same. I think I have the belief that money is hard to get due to my early environment. I really don't want to go into another year and have similar struggles.

I just had to get that off my chest. If you took the time to read it thank you.
Can anyone give me some pointers on dealing with this?

Thank you!