Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-10-2015, 07:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Do you choose your appearance in the afterlife?

Well, I've heard when you ascend to the afterlife you appear in your prime, but do you have to appear as a human in the afterlife?

Does it have to be a human appearance, for somebody like me, I'd rather dislike the idea of being forever a human in the afterlife. I'm the type of outcast that would prefer being an animal or "furry" rather than human in the afterlife. What this says about me spiritually I do not know. I realize it does make me pretty "out there" but eh, not gonna stop being weird cause it bothers some people. However, the question remains, is that within a realm of possibility? Do I have to appear human, is it something that must be enforced? I'm actually quite curious.
Old 24-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Burntfruit

I think your appearance is for those who wish to see you.

I think you can inhabit an animal body and play around on their planet. It should be possible to morph into a leopard or an elephant.
Old 24-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Master

I asked my guide about this. You stay who you were and need to accept who you were then you can transform your appearence. But not sure we would do this for long.
Old 24-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Master
Reach for your prime now, heaven is not this mythical distance place! which we are trying to qualify for in my opinion. My belief is that, you can have heaven right here on earth baby! now this make take allot of time and challenges but potentially i don't see why it is not possible....
Old 24-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are many trains of thought out there on this one. Some way the age is 30 but I have to question that one if you die young or deeper in the case where your born well still born. You still exist just that life was never breathed into you outside your conception point. So you would mean nothing showing at 30 when someone is getting a reading.

As a Medium I see them how they wish to show me whom they are, and at times that is not at the age of death. Example of this was my Dad (not one for pictures) I only had one of him when I was two, and before even that at his wedding to my Mom. So when he presented to my Son he came in as he looked in the picture when I was two. Now he was only 56 when he passed so not much had changed in looks really. It was in this way that my Son just over 2 at the time could tell me whom he was seeing and connect to the picture of my Dad.

I have had some shift in appearance in readings with me so that I can better connect with the person getting the reading. I find at times then in the condition they passed so that I can understand better the messages around passing and then transform to the Light Being we become energy.

We come in human and that is whom we are in Spirit I feel as that place of transfomation is just that essence of whom we were in living form. It does not grow that is that path of the Soul something I feel is different from our Spirit. When I contact the dead I am making contact with that essence of whom someone was, that Spirit that part of them that holds the keys to being here. That said if someone was a mass murder in life, that energy of them is still there I can still tap into what they did, just that as energy now their crime path is done.

Lynn
Old 24-10-2015, 08:59 PM
Master

You will appear as you were in your prime, which is 20s for most. Minus any 'imperfections' that troubled you.

Your spirit body will reflect the light within. So someone with a heart of gold, even if they were no oil painting on earth, would have a beautiful spirit body.

It rather sounds to me like you're uncomfortable in your own skin. You're a young person? Very common, especially amongst the young, to dislike things about themselves.
In the grand scheme of things, what does it matter? We are spirit in a physical body after all.
There's only one you! Love yourself. It will help you love others and others love you.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 24-10-2015, 09:38 PM
Newbie ;)

There seems to be a misunderstanding in regards to my question. I'm not self conscious, I'm a pretty confident person in real life. Personality wise, I'm very content with myself. However, I feel uncomfortable being human, it is something I greatly dislike. I'm not saying I dislike being sentient and intellectually advanced, I'm saying appearance wise I'm uncomfortable being human, it really wouldn't matter how I looked, I would still feel the same honestly speaking.

To be forced to be human in the afterlife is something I'd find greatly displeasure-able for me. Again, I can't tell you what this says about me spiritually other than the fact that I am strange. With that said, appearing as something closer to an animal would make me feel more comfortable. Technically speaking I'm in my prime at 25, but I'll tell you now that hardly means anything to me at all, because I don't like appearing as human. Notice I made a distinction between being and appearing.

Apparently the consensus here is mixed, which just seems to make the matter more mysterious and unknown. I would hope the afterlife isn't so dreadfully un-fulfilling and limiting.
Old 24-10-2015, 09:50 PM
Administrator
I am also a medium spirit present themselves to me just as they were
here on the earth plain,and at the age the person im reading for to recognise them by.

Namaste
Old 24-10-2015, 10:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnkleBiterPrime
There seems to be a misunderstanding in regards to my question. I'm not self conscious, I'm a pretty confident person in real life. Personality wise, I'm very content with myself. However, I feel uncomfortable being human, it is something I greatly dislike. I'm not saying I dislike being sentient and intellectually advanced, I'm saying appearance wise I'm uncomfortable being human, it really wouldn't matter how I looked, I would still feel the same honestly speaking.

To be forced to be human in the afterlife is something I'd find greatly displeasure-able for me. Again, I can't tell you what this says about me spiritually other than the fact that I am strange. With that said, appearing as something closer to an animal would make me feel more comfortable. Technically speaking I'm in my prime at 25, but I'll tell you now that hardly means anything to me at all, because I don't like appearing as human. Notice I made a distinction between being and appearing.

Apparently the consensus here is mixed, which just seems to make the matter more mysterious and unknown. I would hope the afterlife isn't so dreadfully un-fulfilling and limiting.

Curious. Perhaps you've jumped a sphere.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 24-10-2015, 11:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Curious. Perhaps you've jumped a sphere.
Jumped a sphere, what does that mean?