Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 10-01-2016, 02:46 AM
Super Moderator
I don't have the experience of a void or darkness, but I have often had the experience of being totally alone when I have gone out of body. I think it's because I didn't get far enough 'out'.
When I am close to Earth in the astral body I have the experience 99% of the time of being utterly alone. It can be disconcerting or it can be nice.....depending on how I look at it.

I have had the experience of the dark night sky but there are usually stars, even when the weather (physically) is overcast, I see bright stars in the darkness. I try to head for them but black out and return to body.
I sense that actual 'death' or passing from the body permanently is a completely different experience.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:13 PM
Guide

Ive had a near death experience, too...except mine was a grey foggy place. Through the years, I have done a lot of reading of other people's nde's and this sounds similiar to many of theirs. Some of them were afraid, some of them weren't...I guess it depends what frame of mind or emotions you were in. From what I read...they saw it as a "holding place" or "contemplation" A place to let go of any negative feelings & to be with your thoughts. As you may know, we ARE our thoughts & feelings when we die. Lots of people that I read about, either came back to this life, or they had a light being & white light that appeared if they stayed long enough. I think there are dimensions or energetic levels we pass through before we go into the light or tunnel. I did see a light far off, like a star in my nde....I didnt see it right away, though...I saw it after the deceased loved who was waiting for me there, went into it.

I did see how we "are" our emotions, it is our energy/soul...and I had this theory that so many of us see a black void because of our repressed emotions. When we become "aware" of our feelings again, we seem to start progressing towards lighter energy & light.

The best way I can describe it is

We are our emotions...our emotions or feelings, are actually energy. They are very colorful & they are the light in our body...<and when they communicated> I could see these colors off their aura or energy(whatever you want to call it)...and it would travel back & forth instantly between them. I could see these feelings traveling back & forth faster than the speed of light on different vibrational wavelengths & they were different colorful emotions. Most people dont see this so detailed, they say it is telepathy...but thats how it works. If you knew me, you would see that I am a very detailed, abstract, thinker....so it doesnt surprise me that I would have been paying attention to those details that a lot of other people wouldnt waste their time on or notice. I wasnt paying attention in my nde to what they were wearing, or what was around me so much....i was paying attention to these colorful lights being passed back & forth between us...which I reconized as feelings...instead of words. There is no mistaking intentions or truth there. I think it is very intelligent of humans to be able to learn to speak & put these feelings into actual words...it also creates a lot of misunderstandings & confusion, as well as vulnerability here, since most people pay attention to words instead of silently listening to feelings. Too many people learn to repress their emotions and infact, are repressing their light, & inner guidance in this world as well as thereafter
Old 11-01-2016, 04:27 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
We are our emotions...our emotions or feelings, are actually energy. They are very colorful & they are the light in our body...<and when they communicated> I could see these colors off their aura or energy(whatever you want to call it)...and it would travel back & forth instantly between them. I could see these feelings traveling back & forth faster than the speed of light on different vibrational wavelengths & they were different colorful emotions. Most people dont see this so detailed, they say it is telepathy...but thats how it works. If you knew me, you would see that I am a very detailed, abstract, thinker....so it doesnt surprise me that I would have been paying attention to those details that a lot of other people wouldnt waste their time on or notice. I wasnt paying attention in my nde to what they were wearing, or what was around me so much....i was paying attention to these colorful lights being passed back & forth between us...which I reconized as feelings...instead of words. There is no mistaking intentions or truth there. I think it is very intelligent of humans to be able to learn to speak & put these feelings into actual words...it also creates a lot of misunderstandings & confusion, as well as vulnerability here, since most people pay attention to words instead of silently listening to feelings. Too many people learn to repress their emotions and infact, are repressing their light, & inner guidance in this world as well as thereafter

That is an interesting NDE. I have heard it said that we are not our thoughts or emotions which contradicts what you say that we are them but symbolically emotions are described by color which does support your experience. Each emotion can be symbolized by a color like red representing anger. So I definitely agree that emotions are represented by color I am just not understanding how that relates to who we are as a soul. Maybe as a human but as a soul? For me I am trying to learn to not identify with my darker emotions because I have a tendency to use them as a way of looking down on myself. Most spiritual teachers will suggest that emotions are only something you experience not something you are but maybe the emotions we are stuck in are what makes up our color aura even if who we are is not the emotions. Maybe we are pure white light and when we take on human form we radiate different colors depending on our soul progress??? We appear solid to us as a human but in the spirit world we look like all sorts of colors. Interesting.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Seeker
cynics try to explain the "light" thing with the pattern distribution of photoreceptor cells in the eye. how can you explain the 3D look to it??? it's such a common experience..
Old 31-08-2016, 04:50 PM
Newbie ;)

I too experienced this darkness, it was a calm realm but felt nothing accept peace.