Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Guide

From what I have seen from my own past lives, this is true. For me personally, I've always been drawn towards war...and being a soldier. I guess most of us got to die sometime...and not all of us die peacefully in old age. I've not only had past life dreams of being a soldier and dying young in war, which started with dreams in my mid to late 20s But, before then, I wanted to join the service at 19 years of age in this life. I was thinking abut this before I was ever conscious of living a past life as a soldier who died about the same age. Coincidently enough, I've also been contacted through dreams and messages of my uncle who died in Vietnam in 1968...he was also the same age. I think as hard as life is, sometimes we just don't get it....we think we do, but it takes so many lives of learning sometimes to just learn. So yeah, I think this is very true....anything we are attached to can be repeated over and over until like we let it go and move on. I think dying so young in that life, fully expecting to come home a hero, and back to my family and girlfriend. People tried to warn me, but I didn't listen. I was 19, and all about pride and ego. That was all stripped away from me when I was shot in the left side back of my head from what I would call a sniper, or sneak attack. My life was stolen, everything was taken from me. Yet, it was my fault, my choice. I didn't think of the consequences, I didn't think I would die.
Old 20-12-2016, 11:43 PM
Knower
I died in aftermaths of wars in my last two lives - at least from what I managed to remember during my current life.
Those two lives have been pretty similar I have to say, and I don't know what I was supposed to learn from that. I guess that the first time I just felt drawn to do the same things again and that's how it happened again. I apparently didn't learn my lesson the first time. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.
Old 22-12-2016, 05:57 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inna0
I died in aftermaths of wars in my last two lives - at least from what I managed to remember during my current life.
Those two lives have been pretty similar I have to say, and I don't know what I was supposed to learn from that. I guess that the first time I just felt drawn to do the same things again and that's how it happened again. I apparently didn't learn my lesson the first time. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.
Exactly. This is what I think, too. I mean, spiritually advanced in some ways, but there are parts of me that are still attached to my ego, power, glory, etc. Especially as a youngster...that's why I was drawn in my younger years to that profession. I died for those reasons, not really the belief in freedom, or rights....but to be a hero, a warrior. Hell, what did I really know at that age? After I tried to join the military in THIS life back on 1999 & 2000, when I was 19&20 years of age.....we went to war less than a year later after the attack of 9/11. There is no doubt having a baby at that time saved me from being killed again, for the wrong reasons of my own beliefs, and same profession.I couldn't join the military unless I signed the rights over of my baby son to my parents or someone else....and I didn't. But, I def. thought about it very seriously. Had I done that, or didn't have a baby....I would have been sent to war, there's no doubt from what I've experienced and learned....that my life was spared...even though I was immensely drawn to the military, and war.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:07 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
I have died a few times by being shot to death in past lives. I suspect its an occupational hazard when one is a soldier in more than one war. Don't know why being shot was the method on so many occasions, since an artillery blast, or stepping on a land mine would have created the same result. I was always told that you die differently in each life, but I think that is simply not true. I am not sure how important the cause of death really is.
You are very correct in my opinion. I just wrote of my experience with this...I understand this.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:11 AM
Guide

And you know, I think belief is everything....and if a person truly believes they are doing the right thing for the right reasons, then they are. And you know that is the purpose of life. I couldn't have told you what I learned in that life, other than shame, vain regret and suffering....I couldn't have told anyone in my 20s in this life.....Cause I didn't know. I'm only able to know now, in this life in my 30s....because I did live long enough, and I did learn. And it wasn't even about killing being wrong, or sin, or morality....it was about what my intentions were, what I believed and why I was doing it, personally. I really never thought about it, seriously. I wanted to go to war, I wanted to fight, I wanted to be like the other brave guys in my town, I wanted to kill the bad guys and be a hero. I really didn't know the real purpose or meaning for freedom, or rights....because I never had to fight for my freedom or rights, I was born with them and didn't know what that really meant, or how it really felt to not have it. I only knew, that it was a brave and heroic thing to do to fight for your country....and I enlisted....all on my own. And this is the cold hard truth, that my soul knew all along, but my spirit, mind and heart had to learn the hard way. So, I know now that i wasn't being punished, I was given opportunities to learn from my ignorance and misconceptions...about myself and who I am, and what I really
stood for on a personal level. It only took 3 lives, and two horrible deaths for me to learn just a little about myself. I'd have to giv myself a C+ in grade. Not really intelligent, but 3rd time is a charm:)
Old 22-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Guide

One other thing I've learned from this, is that I'm an original thinker, independent, strong willed, and a leader....not a follower. That's one thing I need to integrate more into, and believe in myself more. Had I went into the war being a doctor, scientist, etc...and had I still been killed, I would have died a hero....at least to myself. I could have been happy with that result in the end. Because those are traits I really am, that I have. I would have had a clearer conscious and reason, direction for what I was doing. I could have died peacefully then, knowing and believing in what I stood up and did, and died for. I didn't judge myself a hero then, cause I didn't know once I had to relive those feelings again, what I really stood for or why I was there. In the end it really didn't matter what my family, friends or village deemed me as, or thought I was....It only mattered personally what I thought of me and what I did....and why...on a personal level.

I have had a lot of victimization mentality after that, I had that belief well into this life. It wasn't until I took responsibility for my own choices, that I realized that I am not a victim...not of war, people, circumstances, etc. Like attracts like, you bring to you what you need to learn. And it all starts with your beliefs, your energy, thoughts, choices and actions.
Old 28-12-2016, 12:58 PM
Suspended
Knower

Yes it can be possible that a person may die the same death in more than one life. Actually it is related with our actions, deeds called karma.
Old 20-01-2017, 03:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Now thats just sad.