Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 01-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade
Yea I have autism (aspergers) too, and I've never "felt" any connection to a god. I do not believe in a god - I'm atheistic.
However that does not mean I completely ignore spirituality. I think that neither science nor spirituality can give us all the answers - but maybe they are two sides of the same coin?
Life, the universe and everything is simply too complex for us humans to comprehend - which is why we try and expain it with spirituality and science.

On the contrary to your statement, I guess I've felt "neglected" or "misplaced" by the universe - never connected to it. I feel that I do not belong here, that I've gone back a step or something, to a world that does not share my idealistic beliefs in freedom, curiosity, non-violence and love. I don't feel a spiritual connection to anyone - not even my parents. Even when I'm in a situation surrounded by people who appreciate my company, I feel like the fifth wheel on the wagon. The feeling of not belonging "here" is strong in me.

If you ask me, organized religion is one of the reasons earth is such a hell hole: the other reasons being man's craving for might and possesions. Spirituality can obviously be a good thing, but I believe it HAS to be individual and not an organized thing. People need to walk their paths themselves in order to discover the truths about themselves. No one can tell them what their goals are, who they are and what they should do. I believe that ppl need to communicate about spirituality ofc, but aligning with any of the big world religions I consider a... don't get offended, but I consider it a weakness - a blind sense of accepting what other people tell you to do (or what books tell you). A strong person for me is an individual who is constantly searching for the truth - an individual who is never satisfied about the answers (s)he get but instead always has another question. You seldom see that kind of individuals in say, your everyday sunday church.

In regards to your birth -stuff: I do not believe in the oxygen depravation -theory. To me it's just as nonsensical as this chid-vaccine -theory that floated around a few years ago (the one which turned out to be completely bogus).

Oxygen depravation kills brain cells - people with autism does not have less brain cells: we have slightly different neural-networks, which is why we see the world and treat the world differently. Having autism is like being from a paralell universe - that's how I try and explain it to the few people who actually dare to ask questions about my handicap (which aren't many btw).

EDIT: Also, did you know that DMT is called "the spirit molecule"??? Imo it's THE most interesting hallucinogen on the planet. Terrence McKenna tried it a bunch of times and talked a lot about his visions. You should look him up if you are curious.

You do realize that you are reflecting in your statements what was part of,
"The Matrix" plot, regarding the character, "Neo"? Yes?

Also, concerning perspectives of, "Organized Religion"... People agree on theology, and Faith, and get together to practice that Faith and recognition of Truth. They feel affinity, friendship, and share...

That is then, "Organized Religion".
What... they shouldn't get together then? Isn't that ridiculous?
Of course they should.

But what you are citing about weakness and failure, actually involves inherent human nature, which is included in what, "Organized Religion", recognizes, and speaks of.
The need to transcend inherent issues of human nature.

Modern science and religion are coming into alignments, and are agreeing.
The Truth can be seen in the various faiths, and, "Religions", which are existent.
Including this:
www.newlifeparadigm.com

God is Truth.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-03-2013, 05:22 AM
Crystal_83

Wow I hope u are doing alright wisemaster. & I knw what its like to communicate with spirits and hear voices in my head shade dragon. I have never had a near death experience or an out of body, but I have had visions of people who9 have passed on & I. Was the one who found my sister when something tragic happened to her that ended in her death. & hi knw that that experience left me with suppressed childhood memories after all the nighmares & I also only knw because I was unfort reminded....I'm over all that & now it makes we wonder about a lot of things & I would be interested 2 knw & make sense of all of this.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:34 AM
dayleekay

wow what a miracle for your parents. Thank you for sharing!
Old 18-04-2013, 01:55 AM
spiritseeker123

Question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseMaster
hey according to my parents, shortly after my birth i died and had to be revived 3 times.

now obviously i dont remember that experience but now later on in life i do feel i have a strong connection to god. i have higher-functioning aspergers, and i believe theres is some sort of a connection with all autism/aspergers people to god.

apparently oxygen deprivation at birth may cause autism/aspergers which is interesting. ive heard that when you are dying, the brain releases huge amounts of DMT which is a serotonin agonist. So when i was born i was getting a huge amount a DMT (serotonin) pumped into my brain. interesting eh?
anyone else on here with autism/aspergers?
===============================================
I've heard of "autism" of course--although I don't really know much about it. Guess I could do the old google trick of course. LOL But I've never heard of "aspergers." Could you elaborate a little more regarding that? And could you also tell me more about how it is you feel you have a very strong connection to God? (Great love for people? Enhanced biblical understanding, etc?) Thanks.

SPIRITSEEKER123++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++