Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 02-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Tourmaline

Soul exchange...always permanent?

Most of what I have read about soul exchange indicates that it is permanent, since it is a death of sorts. But, has anyone experienced a case where the walk-out seems gone but returns, even years later?

Thanks....
Old 07-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Spiritual*Journey

Yea there are times when the walk out could return,but obviously they wouldn't if there a walk out.The two souls would probably make an agreement of some sorts.Enabling the walk out to return.The other way would be were the walk out forcibly takes the body back.By ripping out the soul that's inhabiting the body.The soul in the body would most likely resist,and eventually give up.Or remain in the body.
Old 22-05-2012, 03:00 AM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmaline
Most of what I have read about soul exchange indicates that it is permanent, since it is a death of sorts. But, has anyone experienced a case where the walk-out seems gone but returns, even years later?

Thanks....

Since walk-in/soul exchanges are based on 100% agreement between 2 souls, "they" have to communicate with each other on what will be their agreement - whether it's a temporary or permanent. Sometimes walk-ins are just temporary and will resume the original soul's responsibilities until the original soul comes back from "vacation". Sometimes a soul is very overwhelmed and in need of emergency respite but they are not ready to give up yet so another soul volunteers to "house sit" until the owner comes back. The original soul that was on "leave of absence" then comes back fully recharged and energized and ready to resume it's own responsibilities. If it's a permanent agreement, the original soul has given up on life and no longer wants to resume his or her responsibilities and surrenders it to the walk-in spirit. The permanent walk-in will do as much responsibilities as it can for the previous soul and then develop its own interests and passions, change jobs, appearance, divorce or break up with the original soul's lovers/spouse, relocate, etc.
Old 22-05-2012, 04:15 AM
Master
I have met a walk out that changed their minds a few month later. They returned to find that a bunch of other non-physical beings had taken up residence. Note that in this case the over-soul had not sent a replacement so the body was effectively abandoned. When I met this person they were having troubles evicting the squatters.

In the usual case of soul exchange, it is a permanent situation (as much as the original was). Obviously a subsequent trauma could trigger a new soul exchange situation in the same manner that caused the original soul aspect to be taken out/leave.

There can be a related phenomena where a soul steps (or aside) out to allow temporary control by another soul aspect or by a non-physical being. These arrangements have ‘terms’ relating to returning control of the body to its ‘rightful’ owner. This is very common with trance mediums where it typically lasts only minutes. Occasionally the visitor does not honor the terms and does not leave willingly. There is no inherent reason longer stays can’t be arranged.
Old 11-09-2013, 04:21 AM
Newbie ;)

this is a very fascinating subject to me. I believie as well that walk outs may come back in. I just have a few questions. As far as walk ins go, are they typically comfortable in their new body? like are they easily adaptable to the new energy and vibrations of their surroundings, or are there instances, where the external environment for the walk in here is extremely uncomfortable? Almost as if to say they were completely allergic to everything in its surroundings.

Also, am i gathering that walk ins take on the memories of the soul they have replaced? on the flip side of this, and on this topic, if a walk out were to return, would it have the meomries of the walk in before it? Or would it almost have amnesia and resort back to when it was originally in the body? If this makes any sense:p

Thanks!

Brian
Old 11-09-2013, 06:04 AM
primrose

I also find this subject fascinating. gbsbrown, you have some good questions, I wonder about the same things.

wstein, when you say a number of non-physical beings taking up residence, do you mean at the same time? Is this schizophrenia?

Coolchic, You explain things well.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbsbrown
As far as walk ins go, are they typically comfortable in their new body? like are they easily adaptable to the new energy and vibrations of their surroundings, or are there instances, where the external environment for the walk in here is extremely uncomfortable? Almost as if to say they were completely allergic to everything in its surroundings.
I have met several walk-ins, not a single one was happy or comfortable with the situation. Remember that a walk-out is usually caused by a significant trauma usually with lots of physical damage. Most of the damage remains. Also there are the memories …

Quote:
Also, am i gathering that walk ins take on the memories of the soul they have replaced?
Walk-ins inherit the memories stored in the body. This includes not only the trauma that causes a soul to be pulled or leave, it includes what is usually a long decent that lead up to that situation. In other words, they inherit a messed up life. Sometimes they are given a very terse overview of why they are being sent in to complete a lifetime (a mission to complete).

Quote:
if a walk out were to return, would it have the meomries of the walk in before it? Or would it almost have amnesia and resort back to when it was originally in the body? If this makes any sense:
The memories stay with the body to the extent that the body is capable. I have only met one returnee. She said those memories felt like someone else’s but she was able to recall them as easily as when she had previously been the sole occupant.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
wstein, when you say a number of non-physical beings taking up residence, do you mean at the same time?
Yes, the same time. Think of an apartment building with multiple residents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
Is this schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a mental illness. That being said, the fracturing caused by that (and many other mental illnesses) causes ‘cracks’ in ones natural mental defenses which allows entities to gain easier access (than a mentally ‘whole’ person). Quite common is for some of those ‘extra’ voices to be internally generated (from schizophrenia) and some to be resident entities.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:59 AM
primrose

Thanks, this whole subject is mysterious.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Great stuff, wstein! Thanks!

Are there any ways that the walk in can encite or entice the walk out to return? And what if the walk ins mission is complete, or they were just a place holder and tolerater waiting for a return in the first place? And on the topic of internal entities, what are some effective methods of removing those? Thanks in advance!