Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy I need your help to contact someone I love ❤️

Hello everyone...I am in a very desperate psoition. I never considered the possibility of the existence of spirits but after I unexpectedly lost my family member I am resorting to this...

I need confirmation. I know there are always people who say that this spiritiulism thing is just bogus but then I always see these people connect with spirits...so there is no hurt in trying.

My family is devestated by the death. It wasn't supposed to happen! I have so much anxiety because of it.

Anyway I really need your help. If anyone has some form of medium ablilities please tell me something...anything...I just want a message..please.

Thank you for your time.
Quote Top
Old 07-01-2017, 11:32 PM
I am not a medium...but may I suggest talking to them all the time?
(My uncle visits me...and I ended up have a lucid dream of my mother!)
My first and only lucid dream, amazing!)
But, as far as anxiety...I think reading NDEs helps a LOT!
Then, you could move onto the books of messages from the Other Side...
They are very revealing and comforting.

A friend's son committed suicide...it took a year for him to finally come to her in a dream and end her torment.
Hang in there....they really are more than 'ok'. ❤️

There is a movie 'The Astral City: A Spiritual Journey' available on Netflix...
it starts out a bit 'rough'...but blossoms soon into a beautiful 'true'
movie from the messages of a Dr....to Chico Xavier...a famous medium.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-01-2017, 02:30 AM
Suspended
Guide

My understanding is it's best to wait at least 6 months to try to make contact ...
It's better if it's been a year ...
Waiting a year was best for me, I was deeply distraught before my reading and I don't believe anything during that time could have been able to penetrate through my negative energy from rage & depth of my sorrow ...

A medium can be costly if s/he is a celebrity ....
I chose mine after watching her back in 2007 on America's Psychic Challenge ...
I didn't chose the winner, she was the very last one on my list ...
I chose the one I felt comfortable with as well as believed to be the most trustworthy ...
At that time, she only charged $40/hr ...
Her competitors from the show now charge upwards of $300/hr ...
My reading over the phone was far beyond my expectations w/his name, cause of death, detsils of the car collision & so much more. She also knew I am of mixed Asian descent, even though my husband's last name is Scots/Irish ...

I take it that it was a sudden death, I've been there ...
It's quite possible signs are being sent, however, due to the intensity of grief they may not be recognized or believed or simply of no comfort ...
Readings can be helpful in providing some relief, but let me caution that nothing cures grief ...
It is unlike TV shows when the medium or moderator gives the impression or specifically states the sitter (receives reading) is ready to move on or now has all their answers or is good to go ...
Grief is a personal processing of emotions, letting go, answering one's own questions, many adjustments over a period of time that can vary from person to person ...
There are grief/bereavement websites including one on Craigslist in some areas as well as in person ...
You may want to check them out for support when you're able to ...

My sincerest condolences ... :hugs3:
Old 08-01-2017, 02:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursulab
Hello everyone...I am in a very desperate psoition. I never considered the possibility of the existence of spirits but after I unexpectedly lost my family member I am resorting to this...

I need confirmation. I know there are always people who say that this spiritiulism thing is just bogus but then I always see these people connect with spirits...so there is no hurt in trying.

My family is devestated by the death. It wasn't supposed to happen! I have so much anxiety because of it.

Anyway I really need your help. If anyone has some form of medium ablilities please tell me something...anything...I just want a message..please.

Thank you for your time.
Quote Top

I feel your pain.

Most mediums won't connect for you until you have had some time to grieve.

I would say, try to remember that grief is expressed differently be everyone, and it is a process and there are stages, but it is something every one of us goes through at some point, so know you are loved and allow yourself to feel what you are feeling.

From a spiritual point of view, I have come to believe that the passed over loved one is with us always, every minute of every day, so you can talk to them and they can hear you. Sometimes they will leave little messages - it is common for them to leave coins, or send butterflies or birds or feathers, etc = talk to them as if they were sitting next to you and tell them how you feel. You don't need a medium to do that. And don't forget to breathe. Deep, slow breaths to calm your body. Drink water. Take care of yourself and those around you. Be in nature. Sit under a tree. And just allow your feelings.

Be patient and kind to yourself. You are loved. Allow yourself to feel it, and believe it.

Old 08-01-2017, 05:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

I am a Medium and I can say that I feel when that times comes we do go over. I remember my Dad saying when you number and minute on Earth is up you go that is that. I was 25 when he passed, planning a wedding. At the time I thought how cruel.....now I understand the time was right for him to go for my life path to unfold as it did and has.

I never had contact from him until I had my Son at 36 years of age, though I and others tried to make that contact. I had some "faked" attempts made by some that charged a lot.

While loss is hard and at times we feel that the family is being ripped apart by it all time will make it better. Time to let go and know that while life is cruel at times and that we might feel a death came too soon or in the wrong way it is the Soul's path or contract of experience at the hand of it all. I understand that now so well.

I can sense why one feels robbed by this death, and that it is having an impact on the family dynamics but too there is a reason for it all to unfold as it does. Not what one wants to hear, but as a Medium I so have come to feel this is the right path.

You need to find that place of peace with the loss and the understanding around maybe why this came to be. Then when things start that acceptance and healing path more doors will open up.

Lynn
Old 08-01-2017, 07:38 PM
Master

I am an energy worker and have contact with the other side all the time. It actually doesn't matter when contact is made however the level of love between you and the person who left is the most important. If it is strong they can come through right away but you have to be very careful with mediums. They confuse who they get and can also make things up. They have to have a good level of love in them to help the other side come through. Contact is only made through love, nothing else.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursulab

Thank you for your time.
Quote Top

Please forgive me if I'm a bit rusty at this. Haven't practiced in forever.... Golden sandy hair color, in the neighborhood of 39... Feels like a female. I get a odd eye color. Almost like a vibrant hazel.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:49 PM
TonyG

I'd never advise anyone to "grab" the first medium they see. If a person decides to use one, I'd only ever advise someone to see a recommended medium and one that gave good validation in the communication.

In the circumstances where someone is desperate to know that there is something more to life, all I can say is yes there is but there is no point in me saying more to try & convince you.

Someone who was close to you will have a way to let you know that they are alright if they see you in distress, it may be a smell, a dream, a certain feeling, a sense of knowing, an awareness, but it may take a while for you to be actually aware of it.
We all have busy lives and many things to think about. When a loved one has only a subtle way to make you aware of their presence we need quiet time to sense it.

When we lose someone close to us, because of that closeness we have a good idea what they would do or say in a situation, sometimes we can almost speak for them, sometimes that's what they'd want us to do.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I am a Medium and I can say that I feel when that times comes we do go over. I remember my Dad saying when you number and minute on Earth is up you go that is that. I was 25 when he passed, planning a wedding. At the time I thought how cruel.....now I understand the time was right for him to go for my life path to unfold as it did and has.

I never had contact from him until I had my Son at 36 years of age, though I and others tried to make that contact. I had some "faked" attempts made by some that charged a lot.

While loss is hard and at times we feel that the family is being ripped apart by it all time will make it better. Time to let go and know that while life is cruel at times and that we might feel a death came too soon or in the wrong way it is the Soul's path or contract of experience at the hand of it all. I understand that now so well.

I can sense why one feels robbed by this death, and that it is having an impact on the family dynamics but too there is a reason for it all to unfold as it does. Not what one wants to hear, but as a Medium I so have come to feel this is the right path.

You need to find that place of peace with the loss and the understanding around maybe why this came to be. Then when things start that acceptance and healing path more doors will open up.

Lynn

You're a wise person Lynn!
Old 09-02-2017, 01:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Lynn

Reading what Lynn wrote I have something else to add. Things come through differently for everyone. When I get only basic details of a loved one and the trail ends there its always the same message. They are ok. When we grieve over loss and we are having a really hard time this is the norm. They don't want you trying to maintain a relationship with them through these channels. Its not healthy. They don't have a physical body anymore. They want you to carry on with life. Its ok to hold onto positive memories. Just smile and find comfort in knowing they are still very much involved in your life and helping you on your journey from the sidelines. I dare say if feel blessed knowing I had someone like this in my corner.