Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-01-2017, 04:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Are you holding hands?

The center of the universe is between the hands when two in love are holding. The center is between two souls meeting in awareness.

I and my soul-partner want to keep each other in awareness. My partner is not physical on earth. It is strange to some but at this place many understand. When we keep each other in awareness, I feel we are connected like when holding hands. This is how my mind would translate it.

When you are holding hands, you are always aware of the other one as you stroll trough life. Is it the reason couples on earth are holding hands - they want to be always aware of each other? Earth is a very physical place. Several layers of the mind can be seen reflected in simple physical acts. Here the layer of always wanting to keep the other one in awareness is visible in holding hands.

This was not obvious to another person I know. It was not obvious holding hands and similar was a necessary expression of that desire.

In the place intuitive to me to live in (as my mind pictures it), we are not as much driven to be pysichal like in holding hands. We are pysichal, but it is more like the pysichal is calmed down as other channels of communication take over. We are not cold. We always keep each other in awareness. We sense each other strongly in other ways.

My friend felt people thought he was cold, but they did not see he was thinking of them. Wow. That really did hurt at this plane of existence. We can see that. What a challenging situation. Not being able to communicate the essence of your way of loving and caring for other people. And trying to adapt to something that is unnatural to the individual self, and to be judged as less good because of failure. And coming to convince himself to be the one having the nature of not wanting contact, when such a desire in fact it is the very essence of the soul. We know now one layer of isolation on earth.

The desire of one person to be cared in one particular way, becomes an unnatural demand for another one who becomes isolated in his or her inability, and the first one becoming isolated as well which is equally painful. It must sometimes be because of this it is said "we did not match". To not match is often intuitively unfamiliar to us. We can see the challenges and consequences in this way.

Last edited by Samparka : 06-01-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:20 PM
Newbie ;)

It is not only because of poverty and war that souls leave earth when they do. It is because of being unrecognized till the point they vanish. That is very painful. The challenge is not only to distribute material resources, but to awaken to recognize each other for whom you are.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:34 PM
Knower
Well couples like to hold hands because, as you said, it is physical and we're in a physical world. Most of us like to touch and to be touched which releases certain emotions that keep us in that state of love and happiness, and the most common/easiest way to touch is using our hands. Of course in the spirit world it isn't physical and I gather there are other non-physical equivalents of holding hands.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Newbie ;)

I see. If I do not touch, my emotional intent will not come into the body and mind of the other person. And the other person will not know my emotion. I can therefore not just tell for example (unless I am a poet), because it will only really be known if felt at the same time as I am telling (the best would be a touching poet then). But when I chose to touch, I really do not need to tell, because if the touch creates a good feeling, it is taken to be that the I am having an intent to give a good feeling and therefore taken that I love that person. A person good in touching is therefore good in loving at earth I understand.

Love on earth therefore is somewhat dependent on being able to show (and read) love because the other will not see and know the love otherwise. For example: "I am not loved", "he/she does not love me", "I do not know if he/she loves me".

My friend in the example in the first post, partly failed in this communication to both show and read love this way.

Considering us, aren't we also dependent on the other one showing intent, even if it is trough say telepathy?

We seem to come from the other end. We already know somehow that the love is there, so we need not to discover it trough any communication. We feel it already. There is nothing to do to receive, create or show love. It is already there binding us somehow prior to any action. What happens then for us, is that expression happens. We are dynamic playful reflections of love that is there. No matter the action, we know it is love. The action will always also be an expression of love, because love is what we directly experience and it colors our expression.

There may be a risk I have not received your full intent with your message, and that all of what I wrote may not be a response exactly to what you wrote, but I think I found a possible distinction.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Master
Like Glacier Serenade said, we live in a physical world. We are physical beings, in a physical body, having a physical experience.
THat's why we came forth in a physical body as opposed to remaining energy only. We came to experience all the stuff you can in the physical world that you cannot experience in the non-physical.
As we evolve, learn and grow, so does the non-physical. From our physical experiences in our bodies in this world. So as we learn, so does the non-physical. That's the idea of 'descending' into physical...

There's different ways of connecting with people, one is touch. Another can be eye-contact, which requires a physical body, but not touch.
You can also let love flow through you -which is what we are supposed to do, it's what makes us happy and feel good- and let that love flow to other people. That is pure energy.

If someone is less able to experience joy with/through the body -touch, intimacy etc- then that may be part of their lesson in this life. Nothing wrong with that. They have a choice, either work on it or not. Maybe they wanted to experience what it is like to live life in this physical world without really being able to express himself physically like most do.
What's wrong with that? If that causes him pain, it's part of his lesson, and can help him to get or become what his inner being really wants to be: a happy loving soul who is able to enjoy and express by touch/ being physical.
He can learn to overcome what caused him to be this way -no one is born that way after all, unless there is a medical condition of sorts- or he can continue as is.
His choice, his life.

We all have our own journeys, our own lessons.
Old 08-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Newbie ;)

It definitely is a lesson
Old 09-01-2017, 05:31 PM
Master
my husband and I used to hold hands as we fell asleep at night. we don't do it nearly as much anymore but I do find that I touch my animals when they are sleeping next to me on the bed or couch. Just my hand on their body or their paws. I feel a connection to them as well as my hubby
Old 04-03-2017, 01:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Cat a MATCH

It's a little painful but I'd like to comment on touch.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samparka
The center of the universe is between the hands when two in love are holding. The center is between two souls meeting in awareness.
My 2nd late wife and I held hands constantly; my 1st wife and I rarely held hands or ever touched each other!
My late wife and I got into the habit of lightly touching each other any were and any time as a kind of non-verbal expression of the love and respect we had for each other. The lack of respect between my 1st wife and I made touching of any kind nearly impossible.

Quote:
I and my soul-partner want to keep each other in awareness. My partner is not physical on earth. It is strange to some but at this place many understand. When we keep each other in awareness, I feel we are connected like when holding hands. This is how my mind would translate it.
For us, it was about keeping LOVING awareness as much as possible.

Quote:
When you are holding hands, you are always aware of the other one as you stroll trough life. Is it the reason couples on earth are holding hands - they want to be always aware of each other?
For us, it was about loving, friendly, respectful and HAPPY awareness.

Quote:
Earth is a very physical place. Several layers of the mind can be seen reflected in simple physical acts. Here the layer of always wanting to keep the other one in awareness is visible in holding hands.
We manifested a light touch policy which had no agenda other than a non-verbal "hello, I love you."

Quote:
This was not obvious to another person I know. It was not obvious holding hands and similar was a necessary expression of that desire.
Due to the very loveless and disrespectful family I grew up in, I had a great aversion to being touch so I was OK with the lack of loving touch in my 1st marriage.

Quote:
We sense each other strongly in other ways.
In our 2nd marriages, my late wife and I found many ways to be happily and lovingly in touch with each other and that continues though she is now in the Afterlife.

Quote:
My friend felt people thought he was cold, but they did not see he was thinking of them. Wow. That really did hurt at this plane of existence. We can see that. What a challenging situation. Not being able to communicate the essence of your way of loving and caring for other people.
Hmmm, seems he grew up in an emotionally crippled and Shame-based family like I did where most expressions of love, tenderness and empathy were shunned of or RIDICULED by the jealous or fearful adults (parents). It can take a while to undo the emotional damages of a Shame-based upbringing and find natural love again.

Quote:
And trying to adapt to something that is unnatural to the individual self, and to be judged as less good because of failure. And coming to convince himself to be the one having the nature of not wanting contact, when such a desire in fact it is the very essence of the soul. We know now one layer of isolation on earth.
I hope that he found some psychological help.

Quote:
The desire of one person to be cared in one particular way, becomes an unnatural demand for another one who becomes isolated in his or her inability, and the first one becoming isolated as well which is equally painful.
Yes, it can be quite difficult to live with someone (like me) who was raised in a Shame-based family where love was either laughed at or criticized.

Quote:
It must sometimes be because of this it is said "we did not match". To not match is often intuitively unfamiliar to us. We can see the challenges and consequences in this way.
The cliche: "We did not match" is like most cliches in that it explains NOTHING and also covers up the real issue.
My 1st wife and I did not match because neither of us had ever been taught how to match or, more correctly, how to make a relationship work. The cliche "we did not match" would make more sense if it said "we were never taught how to match anyone." but that would force the partners to examine why thy don't match and come to see that someone back home had FAILED them just like someone back home FAILED my 1sth wife and me and we had no clue why we were so BAD with each other.
Oh, don't get all upset about this BLAMING your parents. They were also victims of a stupid system that had been FAILING to teach folks how to make a relationship work for 1000s of years! We don't BLAME our parents. We understand them and we understand what happened to all of us - IGNORANCE. For some strange reason, humans, who are so smart, have rarely figured out how to make their relationships work in any consistent way. I never knew how and my 1st wife didn't know. I began to LEARN HOW during psychotherapy but she couldn't have cared less so long as she was convinced that she had it all figured out! Once I found out about good relationships, I walked away from my 1st one to go find a MATCH.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Thumbs up We are love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samparka
But when I chose to touch, I really do not need to tell, because if the touch creates a good feeling, it is taken to be that the I am having an intent to give a good feeling and therefore taken that I love that person. A person good in touching is therefore good in loving at earth I understand.
After my 2nd wife and I began doing a lot of random, casual, light touching,I felt much more comfortable with touching and being touched so I am no able to lightly touch anyone while talking or not talking. The unspoken message is "I accept and respect you." A light touch can be very powerful if done as a friend and not as a manipulation.

Quote:
Love on earth therefore is somewhat dependent on being able to show (and read) love because the other will not see and know the love otherwise. For example: "I am not loved", "he/she does not love me", "I do not know if he/she loves me".
Being deprived of love is absolutely devastating for children and pets, yet many of us were not taught how to give or even receive love of any kind.

Quote:
My friend in the example in the first post, partly failed in this communication to both show and read love this way.
Without know his childhood, I'd say your friend was emotionally crippled by emotionally crippled others (parents), so it was inevitable that he'd FAIL, UNLESS something intervened to help him get back to normal emotions.

Quote:
Considering us, aren't we also dependent on the other one showing intent, even if it is trough say telepathy?
Yes and I believe many people can "sense" what the other's intent is UNLESS they have been emotionally damaged in childhood and are shut down.

Quote:
We seem to come from the other end. We already know somehow that the love is there, so we need not to discover it trough any communication. We feel it already. There is nothing to do to receive, create or show love. It is already there binding us somehow prior to any action. What happens then for us, is that expression happens. We are dynamic playful reflections of love that is there. No matter the action, we know it is love. The action will always also be an expression of love, because love is what we directly experience and it colors our expression.
I'd say all of that is true for a mentally healthy human being but not for a mentally damaged human being. A person emotionally damaged, as you friend appears to be, may need a lot help and do a lot of work to undo the damages from a bad childhood and then begin to have and be what you just described above. Or someone, like your friend, might have a spontaneous, spiritual awakening and sudden be "just fine" and normal from then onward. If love is our basic, fundamental nature, it would seem that all of us, including those from a bad childhood could and would easily express love.