Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretDreams333
lol got nothing for sale here not even love
all is for free and than again i dont care

ever heard the expression 'the truth is not out there' lol

i'm more familiar with the phrase "the truth is out there"; it, along with
"i want to believe" were catch-phrases for the X Files (a popular TV show).
while i do believe that truth can be found "out there", i feel it's more important
for people to realize that the truth resides within them. semantics.
humans are not separated from the truth.

there's a different nuance of meaning between being carefree and careless...
or uncaring. so to say "i don't care" can convey unintended ideas.

happy holidays.
Judy Garland - I Don't Care:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Q3gd6S1as
Old 26-12-2016, 06:06 PM
Experiencer
you know
the dream happened I met the aliens
sirians they where

Judy Garland lol was she not alice in wonderland lololol hahaha :-)
so i met her next haha here on YT
Old 26-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

Having done platform work I know how hard it is to relay messages at times. I was taught you "say it out" and I struggled with this and would say at times "see me later please" and man I heard about that one from the one's hosting the event. As I an read the emotions of people I could tell it had to go private. This is not how the demo show are run, in part this made me turn from that life path.

The hardest reading I ever had with a large audience was to a woman looking to connect with her Dad, that had been to so many Mediums with no closure.

He came to me went "I do not believe in you, you do the work of the Devil, yet I can talk to you blasted." and was gone. I was like OMG I have to say this message to her, how will she take this ? She want to know her Dad is OK and want a message of LOVe.

I told her and she burst into tears and said "Finally that is exactly what my Dad would say finally I know that he is OK." Told me that so many had long messages about how happy he was, how much he missed her ext ext. This was not her Dad at all he had no belief in the afterlife or Mediums.

It is easy to read body language or body energy so it is easy to be fake at times. For me palm readers are the worst offenders times. I have had a death even that is in my life line, some will look at my hand and toss it back refusing to read me. I scare them as they do not see that I have had the event in time and moved on. The real one's go OH a death but you learned from it.....you know of it and its in its place.

Lynn
Old 27-12-2016, 04:50 AM
Pathfinder

Is there a section on this site on how to read palms?
Old 27-12-2016, 06:22 AM
Suspended
Knower

I've met a guy that can read about you, and i sense his third eye so I guess we can tell if there real, or fake well I can, and even I can sense the spirit as well this guy that can read other people he had a white spirit strong like angel quality well he was a christian, and a prophet, or a seer.

I've discern Binny Hinn his spirit was pitch black, but I try not to judge it let me meet it, and it was pretty strong my hand went numb, and I had to shake my hand it was elemental quality.

Um I met a few psychic some are real, but I stay away from them because I get some attachment from psychic, and it's annoying, but not all are bad some are good, and how to tell which is the right one pure luck I guess.
Old 27-12-2016, 11:42 AM
Master
Often there is truth, for our understanding, or a useful technique that is passed along. We don't get the truth about everything. Nobody does.

People do truly believe that they do have special knowledge to share. They receive it, they believe it and they pass it on. There is often truth within the message. Nobody has all the answers, or literal truths that apply across the board to everyone.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Newbie ;)

A good medium will never fish for information. A medium should never base their reading on only asking questions. (fishing) Myself, as a medium, always provide evidence "first" then I would ask a question like "does this make sense" or did this person do something like this?
Old 19-01-2017, 08:36 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
A good medium will never fish for information. A medium should never base their reading on only asking questions. (fishing) Myself, as a medium, always provide evidence "first" then I would ask a question like "does this make sense" or did this person do something like this?

Hi Santacruz,
I am not a medium but more of an intuitive.
To back up your point about giving 'evidence; first , I was invited to attended a psychic development learning circle about 20 years ago.
It was a group of about thirty people.
Our first 'lesson' included some meditation and grounding initially, followed by our teacher putting two chairs in the middle of the circle and produced a blindfold. We took it in turns to sit in the middle and wear the blindfold. Then another fellow student sat opposite and we were encouraged to use every sense ( other than sight obviously ) to tune into them and describe what came to us however random it seemed. I was astonished to witness in that room that every single person including myself was able to provide some accurate and specific information pertaining to the person sat opposite them.

I was in a panic to begin with , so worried I wouldn't sense anything so complete blackness for a minute or so, then I manage to relax and was shown a vision of a woman with long black hair in an armchair by a fire stroking a cream Labrador dog lovingly. I described what I saw, then my blind fold was removed and the lady in my vision was sat opposite,with tears in her eyes and told me that was her beloved dog( honey ) that had passed to spirit just a few weeks previously.This proved to me that we can all tap into this inherent gift if we choose too and open up to the possibility.

Love and light xx