Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-12-2016, 05:42 AM
Master
I was always an 'until I experience it myself' person. Then I did, but I am still skeptical about the how and why. I do have understanding and that is helpful. I know how to work with the energy.

You don't sound like you want to do anything with it, so much as gain more understanding. It is like being in the shallow end of a pool, do you want to go deeper? It isn't easy and you have to know how to swim.

What I think you need now, is validation. This stuff is real and you are not alone. I have never ever flown across the room to turn on or off the light. That is a pretty good trick.

What Grace said...Protection is what I would focus on. Once you have 'gained attention' in the spirit world, however you perceive that, then you become a magnet, or a battery, or a lightbulb. You need to work on protection. That is what I would suggest. I prefer to use cooperation, rather then hostility to manage things. Everyone is unique and their experiences, abilities and purpose is true for them, but not necessarily for you. It is up to you to find your own way.

The techniques that work for me, won't work for someone else necessarily, and visa versa.

I didn't believe in anything much, such as a 'creator'. Now I do, because I have experienced it for myself. I have seen how everything is coordinated and how there is a reason for everything.

I still remain as pragmatic as always. We know that something is up because your experiences are real. How that is explained exactly is a question with many answers. I have my own belief system, and with that, everything can be explained. I was taught not to 'wonder' too much and not to try and figure it out. Understanding comes over time.

Some things are tried and true. Methods and techniques for dealing with the energy are reliable.

When it comes down to it, the only thing you can trust is your own intuition. Always double check with that. That is discernment and lesson number one.
Old 16-12-2016, 06:33 AM
Experiencer

[quote=

The main reason I'm here is for advice on not being scared, because all of the encounters have been very terrifying. [/QUOTE]

Conquering fear is not easy, there are different cases with spirits encountered depending on its behaviors. Your courage to face any situation is gained through your experiences, wisdom learned and your abilities which will guide you on how to handle them.
Old 26-12-2016, 07:28 PM
Seeker
Hi Jaclyn, Everyone
There has been some excellent advice and guidance given here. I don't have much of that but I can tell you this. I have been there. Not really psychic and I don’t know much about Déjà vu, but spirits, ghosts, other ones -that I know. I know all about being absolutely terrified, especially as a child. It made me a complete introvert, who was consonantly ostracized due to my weirdness. You cannot make a friend by telling her what her dead grandmother is saying, I'm here to tell you.

Then I became a teenager, moved South, and suddenly my weirdness was the coolest thing going. The things I shunned as a child was suddenly something teen me completely exhorted. I became the go to cool weird girl who could make **** happen. You got a haunted place, I got that place jumping. I was high on the acceptance and did things that people from high school who see me always remember and still remark on. Ouija boards, Séances, past-life regression as a party trick I was there. You wanna talk to a demon, I got you.

In my 20’s I got a grip. Not knowing what else to do with it I ignored it, so well it became a pin-point. Then I got scared that if this talent went away that stuff would still be there but I wouldn’t be able to SEE it and that scared me even more. Thinking of that stuff being there and Not see it, I’d go crazy. I’d be ones of those people who something could be right there and not see it! So I’d acknowledged what I saw and heard. I worked on energy exercises and cleansings.

A lot more information than you ever needed, but I hope you don’t feel so alone now. I can tell you many years later that while I still jump (because come on they can be so freaking scary) you can really control how much you hear and from who. You can tell them to buzz off and they will listen, you can block them, but part of that is acknowledging that they’re there. Energy work is so the answer. You can tell your waitress her sister is happy about her upcoming wedding or you cannot, you can chat with the sister in the restroom or you can tell her off. Energy work, I’m telling you. It really worked for me.
Old 29-12-2016, 09:58 PM
Experiencer
What i experienced was every clair possible. At times they would work by themselves or in a pair. Then slowly came together. Mine now work more like they work in pairs but back to back. Ill see something edible for example and feel its texture.... Then smell and taste it. I have had a few instances where they all worked together at the same time and way too vivid for my tastes.